Getting a Bib Hanger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting a Bib Hanger

Hey everybody, I am pretty new to the forum although I am not totally new to PE.
    I have been doing a routine for about 5 months of about 15 min of manual stretching and then 100 or so jelqs. For myself the less is more attack is definitely what my body likes.

So I decided to buy a hanger after reading about the different models and the pros/cons to them all. It sounds like the people over here really like the Vac hangers by LG but I didn't want to spend that much money on my first one.

I ended up ordering the Bib starter hanger and will try that out for a while.

I have been doing a lot of reading through multiple posts and eventually got more confused than enlightened so I decided to make a post asking for some help. I was wondering when using a hanger if sitting in a chair is considered SD or BTC? And if so are you supposed to stand during your sets to accomplish the SD hang? I've seen lots of people commenting about doing SD or BTC positions when hanging but I was unable to find how to operate either of these pulls.

I appreciate any help people have to offer and look forward to hanging out in the forums with everybody.

How to do the OTS hang? Is there any pics/videos showing the steps. And does it help in length gains?

Comment

Just sitting in a chair normally with nothing touching u is SD.. Now, to make that BTC u would put your feet up on another chair etc. front of u, the same height u are sitting in.. Trust me, u will notice when u put the feet up..

OTS.. Put some sort of protective shield (Something with some protection to it.. even a folded over towel) on the shoulder u are going to put the rope over.. Attach the hanger to the rope, and slowly lower the rope back over that shoulder with the weight..

People usually alternate the sets.. 1 set over left, 1 over the right, do the even number of sets, 2/4/6 etc..
      Start: 11/2013: BPEL: 4.73" MEG: 4.5"
      Best: BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.625"
      Current:BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.5"

Comment

Good luck with your bib hanger

Your can only really do btc while sitting and putting your legs up,

Sd can be done both ways but if you want to add some swing in your hang standing is better.

Your biggest obstacle is going to be mastering your wrapping and attachment of the hanger. This alone can take months.

You will most likely counter problems like

Hanger turning while hanging,
        High pressure in the glans,
        Slipping,
        And if you manage to correct all that then you can work on trying to fix your shaft turning inside the hanger

If you will be plenty confused after reading pages on how to fix the above problems.

That being said, if you can make it work then those gains will come. Just keep adding weight/ do fulcrums.
        Start (Oct 2015) NBPEL 5.5"
        Current Nov(2016) NBPEL 6.0" BPEL 7.0" EG 5.5"
        Short Term Goal Wifes Cervix(8"?)
        Long Term Goal Deep Spot(9"?)

New(2017) Bib Hanger log:
        https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...adventure.html

Comment

I appreciate the responses master-gauge and Stealthpeman! That cleared it up for me nicely, thanks for help. Looking forward to trying this thing out when it arrives.

Comment

I do SD standing as it's easer to swing the weights (nothing drastic).

For BTC I sit on the edge of my bed and elevate my legs by resting them on a nearby chair. You'll know you're in BTC when (as the name implies) it's between your ass cheeks

Comment

Please update us with a 1 month, 2 month and 3 month progress report.
              -Foldus,
              L.G. Hanger,-
              Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
              www.lghangerllc.com
              PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

Will do!

Comment

Working...
                X