Hanging Gains Information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hanging Gains Information

Anyone here got gains from hanging? How much (erect gains please length / girth) and how long did it take to achieve? How often did you hang?

I just got some weights and am getting a BIB hanger with BIB's help and was told 1' in 12 months is realistic. Curious for other people's experience here.

Thanks!

Of course people have gained length from hanging here :P

I gained 1 inch in a little under one year by hanging an average of 3 20 min sets just about every day with a Captn Wench.

Comment

Let us know how things work out with the BiB.... it does cut off blood flow and has the potential to cause nerve damage.
      I gained one inch in one year with the LG Hanger, I gained another inch in two more years, and 3/8" of an inch in my fourth year. Also gained 1 1/2" in erect girth. Check out our blog for a before and after - L.G. Hanger, LLC
      I have never seen any before and after from Mr. BiB.... wonder why that is?
      -Foldus,
      L.G. Hanger,-
      Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
      www.lghangerllc.com
      PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

hello, if you haven't already read hanging 101

I have used the bib hanger since July 2016, I hanged to 16lbs. then switched to a vac hanger. during the bib usage no injuries occurred. I succumbed to the hype of vac hanging and started using it a few months ago. last month I developed a huge blood blister from vac sys. this caused me to stop hanging till it healed (1 month) I am now back to the bib and will continue with it.

both systems will work and both need careful use. be safe.

Comment

forgot to tell you I have gained 1" already

Comment

I'm curious Sinnod, when you transitioned from the Bib to the Vac hanging did you try to match your prior weight (or the equivalent of a higher weight with vac-style) or did you ease into it despite being conditioned via the compression type hanger?

I ask because I currently use the Captn Wench and am considering making the same switch.

Comment

I reduced the weight initially and worked back up to previous weight with bib. then using weekly small weight increases I was able to achieve 19 lbs. with the vac sys. then injury. my initial switch was attempt to improve comfort which vac sys did.

Comment

Originally posted by sinnod View Post
                hello, if you haven't already read hanging 101

I have used the bib hanger since July 2016, I hanged to 16lbs. then switched to a vac hanger. during the bib usage no injuries occurred. I succumbed to the hype of vac hanging and started using it a few months ago. last month I developed a huge blood blister from vac sys. this caused me to stop hanging till it healed (1 month) I am now back to the bib and will continue with it.

both systems will work and both need careful use. be safe.
                You don't say name the of vac hanging device you are using. The fact that you got a huge blood blister is an indication that you do not know how to use a vac hanging system properly. You are like the guy who goes into the gym and tries to bench press way more than you are capable of. I have responded to countless questions regarding the negative consequences of going too heavy with weight or hanging for too long of a time duration. Both can lead to blisters. Both can be completely avoided if you use a little common sense and self discipline.

Go to our blog and read the detailed article I wrote on "Blisters.... how to avoid them and what to do if you get one". L.G. Hanger, LLC
                Marlon LGHanger
                Last edited by Marlon LGHanger; 06-13-2017, 01:01 PM. Reason: spelling
                -Foldus,
                L.G. Hanger,-
                Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
                www.lghangerllc.com
                PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

so you think insulting people will generate business for you?

Comment

I have phallosan I wonder if I can mix phallosan and bib lol.

Comment

yes I use bib and phallosan as an ads. I suspect that the phallosan use prior to the vac hanger predisposed me to the blister I experienced, just my supposition though.

Comment

most important thing with bib is the wrapping. stealthpeman posted re" wrapping and was very helpful.

Comment

here is the post https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...adventure.html
                          tenth post hope it helps it did me

Comment

Anyone else got results from hanging?

Comment

Originally posted by gettinbiggergunz View Post
                              I have phallosan I wonder if I can mix phallosan and bib lol.
                              I actually use a modified Phallosan as a vac hanger. Works for the most part.

I have a BIB Starter and can't get it to work for the life of me...

Comment

Working...
                              X