X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First hanging session and no fatigue resched

Hello all,
    Started my first hanging session
    2.5 lbs 3 sets of 20 minutes... Didn't reach fatigue. Is this to be expected first session?
    Currently on my last set and feel more of a skin stretch.
    Using the male hanger btw

How's it hanging bro?

What hanger are you using?

Also don't be in such a hurry to reach 100% workout efficiency. Think of each session as data logging and experimenting. You'll find the "sweet spot" soon enough.

Comment

Originally posted by DontTakeCipro! View Post
      How's it hanging bro?

Also don't be in such a hurry to reach 100% workout efficiency. Think of each session as data logging and experimenting. You'll find the "sweet spot" soon enough.
      What exactly does that "sweet spot" feel like if you could describe it in words?
      My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Well, since hanging usually places even force to the unit, the sweet spot may change from day to day. At the start you just may be able to hit the sweet spot on one structure.

Some structures.
        1. Tunica
        2. Ligaments
        3. Smooth muscle
        4. The Dorsal Nerve

Conditioning helps to "normalize" the force these structures have placed on them.

Just like weight training, you want to stimulate growth/endurance without injury. The sweet spot will be different BUT should be a balance between efficiency(gains/PI) and risk.

As the JP90 conditions the penis it allows the PEer to increase work(weight/time/intensity) without increasing risk too much (that's the goal).

For example, take these two people with different possible sweet spots.

Person 1. Does manual stretches and 100 jelqs 3 times a week.
        For him, he is at 30% Efficiency/10% Risk.
        HOWEVER, this person has an active sex life so he gives up some gains. This is his sweet spot.

Person 2. Does hanging, bundled stretches and UJs 5 times a week. This person usually has a sore inflamed pecker, sometimes gets turtling and only regains 10/10 erections 1 time per week. Yet this person makes MAX gains. This is his sweet spot.
        90% Efficiency/70 Risk

For me the sweet spot is making gains in visible expansion during jelqing and inflaming my unit just enough to limit urine flow for a few hours then having normal flow.
        Attached Files
        closed278
        Last edited by closed278; 06-11-2017, 09:59 PM.

Comment

Damn, no wonder it takes people so long to gain. I thought poor EQ renders poor gains.
          My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Originally posted by HansTwilight View Post
            Damn, no wonder it takes people so long to gain. I thought poor EQ renders poor gains.
            Same

Comment

How's it hanging bro?

In using the male hanger, like a bib hanger.

Comment

That could be the case. It is important to differentiate poor EQ as a transient/short term response to an efficient PE session as compared to Poor EQ from other factors.

For example, a sprinter can do a VERY efficient VERY quick sprint and push his legs to fatigue. This can cause extreme breakdown of muscle tissue. IF they do it right, they get a net gain, if they push it too much they get injury or even

rhabdomyolysis

Rhabdomyolysis | definition of rhabdomyolysis by Medical dictionary

closed278
                Last edited by closed278; 06-11-2017, 11:01 PM.

Comment

Well, since hanging usually places even force to the unit, the sweet spot may change from day to day. At the start you just may be able to hit the sweet spot on one structure.

Some structures.
                  1. Tunica
                  2. Ligaments
                  3. Smooth muscle
                  4. The Dorsal Nerve

Conditioning helps to "normalize" the force these structures have placed on them.

Just like weight training, you want to stimulate growth/endurance without injury. The sweet spot will be different BUT should be a balance between efficiency(gains/PI) and risk.

As the JP90 conditions the penis it allows the PEer to increase work(weight/time/intensity) without increasing risk too much (that's the goal).

HOWEVER, this person has an active sex life so he gives up some gains. This is his sweet spot.

Person 2. Does hanging, bundled stretches and UJs 5 times a week. This person usually has a sore inflamed pecker, sometimes gets turtling and only regains 10/10 erections 1 time per week. Yet this person makes MAX gains. This is his sweet spot.
                  90% Efficiency/70 Risk

For me the sweet spot is making gains in visible expansion during jelqing and inflaming my unit just enough to limit urine flow for a few hours then having normal flow.
                  When I jelq my size is slightly bigger but that's just semi erect size. Are my erections supposed to be much bigger after my routines?
                  My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

When I jelq my size is slightly bigger but that's just semi erect size. Are my erections supposed to be much bigger after my routines?
                    Depends on your goals, if you want to use your erection then big is better
                    Everyone's body will react different.

I know after I used my bathmate, I would have girth gains for a few days but my pecker was VERY sore. Everything is a trade off.

After doing every manual stretch in the book I have set myself on not going for length gains anymore and just go for girth. I think I would have to increase the risk TOO much for more gains.

SWEET SPOT, for me turtling usually signals girth gains coming after I heal.

Comment

Originally posted by dillydally View Post
                      In using the male hanger, like a bib hanger.
                      What position or positions are you hanging in?
                      closed278
                      Last edited by closed278; 06-11-2017, 11:02 PM.

Comment

PE is by far the most confusing thing I have ever done. I hear one thing from someone and then I hear the complete opposite from someone else. Like there is no code to this stuff, it's frustrating. So you mean to tell me you never saw length gains?
                        My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

What position or position are you hanging in?
                          Standing

Comment

Some structures.
                            1. Tunica
                            2. Ligaments
                            3. Smooth muscle
                            4. The Dorsal Nerve

90% Efficiency/70 Risk

Hi,

Wow, very nice and in depth. This is the real deal. And great risk vs efficiency comparison.
                            NBPEL 6 1/4" EG 5 1/4" - March 2017
                            NBPEL 6 1/2" EG 5 1/2" - April 2017
                            NBPEL 6 3/4" EG 5 1/2" - May 2017
                            Goal; hard, strong, veiny

Comment

Originally posted by dillydally View Post
                              Standing
                              OK. Have you conditioned your unit with erect bends, flaccid bends, and all the other stretching exercises? if so then you should already have an idea of what will cause fatigue.

If not then, that's another issue.

Yeah, Diagram should have had an ascending line.
                              As efficiency/effectiveness goes up so does rick,

Bundled stretches, A stretches are efficient and effective but riskyish, riskyeer, IMO then Jelqing.
                              closed278
                              Last edited by closed278; 06-11-2017, 11:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X