Wanted... Bullmaster tube !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted... Bullmaster tube !

Hey guys, long time lurker..first time poster. I an trying to find a bullmaster pump for way less than $250. Does anyone have one they want to sell? Or know of somewhere that sells them cheaper? Thanks

Placed in the Devices forum.
    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I don't get it.. Why is it shaped like that? Do your nuts go in there also?
      Learn from my 3+ years of experience. Tips and tricks.

Comment

Originally posted by muscle_wagon View Post
        Hey guys, long time lurker..first time poster. I an trying to find a bullmaster pump for way less than $250. Does anyone have one they want to sell? Or know of somewhere that sells them cheaper? Thanks
        You can buy a brand new one for that price from the manufacturer - The Pumpers Choice for Penis & Ball Pumping Cylinders, Tubes, Lubes, Rings
        -Foldus,
        L.G. Hanger,-
        Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
        www.lghangerllc.com
        PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

Honestly, the tube is worth the asking price if you can afford it.

Make sure to measure your ball hang correctly. Your balls need to be able enter the contours. I bought mine an inch too long, but even with that hurdle it's an incredible (if not the best) tube if you're into ball pumping.
          Current :+1" BPEL; +1.45" MEG /Measured: 1-24-2017 (start: 4-1-2014)
          Primary Goal: +0.25" more MEG; Secondary Goal: +1" more length

Comment

Originally posted by bluesExplosion View Post
            Honestly, the tube is worth the asking price if you can afford it.

Make sure to measure your ball hang correctly. Your balls need to be able enter the contours. I bought mine an inch too long, but even with that hurdle it's an incredible (if not the best) tube if you're into ball pumping.
            Do your testicles enlarge or does your scrotum sack just fill up with edema?
            -Foldus,
            L.G. Hanger,-
            Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
            www.lghangerllc.com
            PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

Originally posted by Marlon LGHanger View Post
              Do your testicles enlarge or does your scrotum sack just fill up with edema?
              A combination of both, but the edema clears up within a few hours while the balls remain pumped for about a 24+ hour period.

In the very beginning when I first started ball pumping, edema was more prevalent, but as I became more conditioned to it the edema is lighter, recovers faster, and the pump mostly concentrates on the balls.

My advice is to pump at night (or before you go to bed). This allows the edema to clear up, and I've noticed I don't loose much ball-pump while sleeping unlike active, waking hours.

It will create some turkey neck, if you're worried about that. I didn't have much before, so it doesn't bother me much, but it's area that edema likes to fill in with the bullmaster tube.

Ball pumping with a larger normal tube, the edema tends to form on the cap of the sack exposed to the vacuum, which can be mitigated greatly by pulse-pumping. If you don't, it kinda looks like you have a third nut until it clears up.
              Current :+1" BPEL; +1.45" MEG /Measured: 1-24-2017 (start: 4-1-2014)
              Primary Goal: +0.25" more MEG; Secondary Goal: +1" more length

Comment

Still looking to buy?

Comment

I am!

Comment

Working...
                  X