• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PeniMasterPRO® weights pulling force generator

Have you guys seen this new device?

01a.jpg

01.jpg

02.jpg

The weights pulling force generator for PeniMaster PRO is a professional weight-hanging system for penis extension with integrated seat belt.

The basis weight of the PeniMaster®PRO weight expander weighs 250 g. The weight is connected to the penis chamber of PeniMaster®PRO base via a coupling and secured with a clip. The securing system, consisting of a shoulder strap with a safety rope, is inextricably linked to the basic weight. In order to increase the pulling force, further weights are screwed down into the base weight in steps of 125 g and equally into each other.
    safety belt

The safety belt is made of high-strength fabric and is non-detachably connected to the base weight of the weight-tensile force generator by means of a tear-proof safety rope. The strap can be individually adjusted to the body size by means of conductor buckles.
    Clutch safety

The fuse prevents the base weight from being released from the glans chamber when the load is released. For this purpose, the coupling is opened like a laundry clamp and clipped onto the narrow segment of the glans chamber by means of a restoring spring.

You've been here awhile. Which is the only reason I have not reported this post.
    Because, it has all the hallmarks of SPAM.
    How did I get here?

Well I was looking for Pygmy.com (I gotta thing for small people, so what), and ended up here.
    And I've been here ever since.

Comment

I am confused how I'm spamming, if Pegym is promoting this product "Penimaster". This device is an attachment for the penimaster. :-(

https://www.pegym.com/products/penimaster

Originally posted by Ravenously View Post
      You've been here awhile. Which is the only reason I have not reported this post.
      Because, it has all the hallmarks of SPAM.

Comment

This is not spamming.

Dangler
        Sr Admin.

Please leave spam determinations to PEGym staff.

If one wants to report a suspect post, fine. Staff will take care of whatever needs managing.

Thanks
        Dangler
        Senior Administrator
        ☼ Wizard ☼
        White Tiger Award 2015
        Last edited by Dangler; 06-27-2017, 04:30 PM.
        Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
        Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Looks like shit. The basic problem of all stretching, gripping the penis effectively and safely at same time. It doesn't look like this product is very good at it.

Comment

I like the Penimaster Pro. It is the best extender on the market.

It looks like they are trying to get into hanging. Thanks for bringing this one up as I wouldn't have known this was out there.
            Gobble Gobble

Comment

For those who like Penimaster Pro. Here is the video:

https://www.penimaster.com/Penis-Exp...er-videos.html

https://www.penimaster.com/Penis-Exp...er-videos.html

Comment

Just order mine, might take a month to arrive in Bangkok. Will update later

Comment

Got it yesterday, Loving it.
                  hang nicely, i goes with all the weight provided. PMP can handle those weight without issue.
                  With the shoulder strap i also swing my member sometime.

Comment

As much as I like the PMP, this looks rubbish and the price isn't great either. I'm actually trying to figure what purpose the belt serves. Might has well go for an Lg given the price.
                    Current NBPEL 5.75 EG 5.2

Goal NBPEL 7.5 EG 5.75

Comment

The belt serve as safety, it hang lose from the shoulder. In case of glans chamber is accidentally fall down. Weighs will not land on your feet.
                      Think of it as your airbag.

Comment

Here it's in action.B1.jpgB2.jpgB3.jpg

Comment

Just got mine,

quite comftable, like it very much

I will update as time goes by..

Comment

Working...
                          X