Issues with pumping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issues with pumping

Hi guys..I have a VED (osbon erecaid manual) and I am having some difficulties using it.
    I follow the instructions, saying apply lub to the lower inside and rim of cylinder, penis head, etc... so when I start pumping using the manual lever which i do slowly, the base gets fairly engorged before a full erection is complete. If I use the cylinder without the insert, it digs far too much into my groin before I can have a full erection created. If I use the insert (making the cylinder a bit narrower), the digging effect does not occur so much but my base packs a bit earlier, leaving the upper shaft still "not lifting erect" from the cylinder.

Any advise appreciated.

Have you continued to pump after your base starts to pack the cylinder? My experience is that this type of pump does not generate a very high vacuum level so you can't over pump.
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
      Have you continued to pump after your base starts to pack the cylinder? My experience is that this type of pump does not generate a very high vacuum level so you can't over pump.
      I do but I can't tell even though my penis looks engorged to at least 80%, it is not straight because the base becomes very puffy, and the shaft looks spongy and engorged but not fully erect. The glans does look engorged however.
      At that point what I do, is to release a bit of air, and the penis remains more plump which seems to help somewhat but I do feel the pressure at the base fairly intensely if I want to reach the erection, as in packing the base completely. When I am at that level, as the penis does not look straight, and seems to lift off the cylinder ever so slightly, can tell it will not be a very solid erection if I apply the ring at that point, and it looks "hinging" because of the amount of puff.
      They say to try without the insert, but the cylinder alone digs so deep into the groin it hurts, the insert helps to cushion this to a point.
      Also, I am not an obese man but my groin is fairly fatty, the cylinder gets quite buried in, and not sure I will be able to smoothly apply the ring without lifting skin and losing vacuum.
      Straightforward this thing is not, that I can tell you.

Comment

Working...
      X