How I doubled vacextender time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How I doubled vacextender time

I have the vac extender, newest version, 4.2. I've experimented with different strategies, off and on for longer wear times.

What I've found honestly that works best for me, is simply heading to the bathroom when the hard plastic base gives you that unbearable pain....and simply taking the piece your head attaches to off for 5 minutes, then reattaching it. Without removing vacuum, or the rest of the extender. During those 5 minutes, losen the hard plastic base to let the area breath. Again, never taking it entirely off or actually removing vacuum.

Sure it has been done, but that 5 minute break and release allows me to immediately strap back in. Went from struggling to get 4 hours use, to 8, all at work. My old schedule had me strapped for an hour, off for an hour, and so on. Seems it was easier to just take this quick break, and continue on.

Hey Metallica!

Sounds good to me. I use a similar technique. However, I remove the vacuume cap for ten minutes and than remount. I can usually increase the length of the rods beginning new sessions.
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

I noticed I can as well, and it's typically easier to stretch there.

My tolerance for the vacuum is pretty high, so I just leave the head in. My thing is since I do it at work, I don't want to be in the bathroom for extended periods of time. Works well though thus far.

Do you use the vac extender?

Comment

Working...
      X