REP Support for Stealth for Men - Q & A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REP Support for Stealth for Men - Q & A

This thread is dedicated to the discussion of Stealth for Men products. Please feel free to post any comments, questions, etc. here. Our Stealth for Men Rep - StealthRep - will be helping all of our members. Please make them feel welcome! :-)
    Kimberly
    PEGym.com

Follow us on Twitter! https://twitter.com/pegym

Hi, looks like an interesting product. Are there any studies that show an actual increase in flaccid or erect length/girth?
    BPEL pre-surgery: 4.9''
    BPEL post-surgery: 5.7''
    BPEL goal for 2017: 5.9''
    BPEL long-term goal: 7''

Comment

Hello ABC123,

Generally speaking, Penis Enlargement requires a multifaceted approach that incorporates numerous principals and techniques in order to be successful. Isolating any particular method or device to test its efficacy may not be the best way to determine its usefulness. However we do see results as many of our customers report back with appreciable gains. We also notice that repeat buyers purchase larger sizes over time.

The Innerwear has a variety of purposes as it is a 3-in-1 bulge enhancer, anti-turtling device and passive extension trainer which can be worn 24/7 to help cement gains during the healing phase.

The Corkscrew is an active stretcher that is easier to use and more comfortable to wear than the conventional extenders that are already on the market.

We are currently developing a number of unique and powerful PE devices that will be launched in the near future. Once we have a complete range tools, we will be conducting formal studies to measure and substantiate gains possible with a full routine using Stealth products.

Comment

First post here on pegym and I'm new to the game but have learned quickly and have a nice little "collection" going. Anyway I just wanna say that stealth for men is awesome. Way better than using athletic tape or Thera bands to prevent retraction. Also the bulge is awesome! I purchased 1 and after wearing it for 2 days I just purchased another. Anyway my rating 5/5. Hope this helps anyone.

Comment

Thanks Grizzly11,

It's always nice to hear feedback from customers.

Comment

Hi StealthRep, in regards to cementing gains, how would this device compare to a cock ring worn after PE training?

Comment

Originally posted by gregut03 View Post
              Hi StealthRep, in regards to cementing gains, how would this device compare to a cock ring worn after PE training?
              Hello Gregut03,

The Stealth Innerwear is more oriented towards length training. It holds the penis in an extended state during the healing stage to cement gains. On the other hand, cock rings work by maintaining engorgement. However the Innerwear also comes with a free Retainer Band which is essentially a cock ring. It is worn at the base of the penis over top of the Innerwear to help maintain engorgement in the same way that a cock ring does.

The Innerwear comes with a couple of free spandex sleeves as well. These are worn over the sheath section of the garment individually or both at the same time. When combined with the Retainer Band it allows the user to control the effects more or less to suit his purposes.

Many PE practitioners purchase two sizes of Innerwear. One for regular use and another for maintaining their post pump engorgement which is typically one size up in length and two sizes up in girth.

Comment

Do you need any guinea-pigs to try out your products? I know a little piglet that likes to try out new devices

Also, can you wear it in your sleep?
                League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Originally posted by StealthRep View Post
                  Hello Gregut03,

The Stealth Innerwear is more oriented towards length training. It holds the penis in an extended state during the healing stage to cement gains. On the other hand, cock rings work by maintaining engorgement. However the Innerwear also comes with a free Retainer Band which is essentially a cock ring. It is worn at the base of the penis over top of the Innerwear to help maintain engorgement in the same way that a cock ring does.

The Innerwear comes with a couple of free spandex sleeves as well. These are worn over the sheath section of the garment individually or both at the same time. When combined with the Retainer Band it allows the user to control the effects more or less to suit his purposes.

Many PE practitioners purchase two sizes of Innerwear. One for regular use and another for maintaining their post pump engorgement which is typically one size up in length and two sizes up in girth.
                  Very useful information! Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by StealthRep View Post
                    Hello ABC123,

Generally speaking, Penis Enlargement requires a multifaceted approach that incorporates numerous principals and techniques in order to be successful. Isolating any particular method or device to test its efficacy may not be the best way to determine its usefulness. However we do see results as many of our customers report back with appreciable gains. We also notice that repeat buyers purchase larger sizes over time.

The Innerwear has a variety of purposes as it is a 3-in-1 bulge enhancer, anti-turtling device and passive extension trainer which can be worn 24/7 to help cement gains during the healing phase.

The Corkscrew is an active stretcher that is easier to use and more comfortable to wear than the conventional extenders that are already on the market.

We are currently developing a number of unique and powerful PE devices that will be launched in the near future. Once we have a complete range tools, we will be conducting formal studies to measure and substantiate gains possible with a full routine using Stealth products.
                    You said it is "to help cement gains during the healing phase" is that with or without the corkscrew? Could another extender be used during part of the day and then the innerwear with the corkscrew? Or would it be better to use without the corkscrew if used in conjunction with an extender?

Comment

Thank you, Kimberly
                      Big D

Comment

I too had one a year is so ago, but the snap broke, and I finally decided to replace. I just ordered it an hour ago. Anxiously awaiting my second one ��. Also getting ready to oder another Bathmate. Any discounts going on right now?
                        Stating Stats: 5/9/14

NBPFL: 4 1/8"
                        FG: 4 1/2"
                        BPEL: 5 1/2"
                        MEG: 4 7/8"
                        BEG: 5"

6/1/15: BPEL: 6"/MEG: 5"/BEG: 5 1/8"
                        8/7/17: BPEL: 6.2"/MEG: 5"/BEG: 5 1/8" Not been very consistent for a while. Time to get serious!!

I am a TARZAN fan and can't help it :cool:

Comment

Hi Stealthrep,

I wanted to know what happens when I get an erection after using the bathmate and having the stealth on? Also does this help with curved penises? I have a slight down curve, will it improve it and give me harder erectetions when not in use?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by I'mDirtyDan View Post
                            You said it is "to help cement gains during the healing phase" is that with or without the corkscrew? Could another extender be used during part of the day and then the innerwear with the corkscrew? Or would it be better to use without the corkscrew if used in conjunction with an extender?

Originally posted by kickinthemebs View Post
                            Also, can you wear it in your sleep?
                            The Innerwear is an ADS (all day stretcher) so there is minimal stresses applied to the tissues while being held in the extended condition. It can be worn all day (and night) to help cement gains during the healing phase.

The Corkscrew is an active extender that places more stress on the inner ligaments that suspend the penis. It can be comfortably worn for up to 8 hours or more depending on how you set it up.

Yes you can also include other extenders and PE devices into your routine along with the Innerwear and Corkscrew in whatever ways you find work best for you.
                            StealthRep
                            Stealth for Men Rep
                            Last edited by StealthRep; 08-03-2017, 02:32 PM.

Comment

Is it possible to tell us how much tension is applied by the corkscrew? It that adjustable?

Any chance if it is possible if you have anything specifically for girth coming out in the future?

Comment

Working...
                              X