Pump Loses Vaccum.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pump Loses Vaccum.

So i just got my Leluv pump brand new with a gauge. Im new to pumping so maybe im doing something wrong but for some reason it loses vacuum at a very noticeable speed. I make sure its nice and tight, shaved to remove any excess hair that might cause an air leakaege and once i start pumping i have to pump every second as the suction wont maintain.

Any idea what could it be?

Use some lube around the base. Pump to pressure then remove the hose from the cylinder.
    ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Silicone. Gotta give it time to cure.
      You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by Wishful10x8 View Post
        Use some lube around the base. Pump to pressure then remove the hose from the cylinder.
        Am i supposed to remove the hose after i reach the pressure?

Comment

Yeah, mine does too. I've always had that problem with leluv. I'll pump and pump and the gauge will just decrease pretty rapidly. I emailed them and they gave me a replacement cylinder and female connector. The replacement cylinder seemed to work much better but after awhile it's doing the same thing again, even worse than ever. At the moment I'm just pumping it to 5hg as fast as I can before it decreases and then taking off the hose. When I put the hose back in to check the pressure later it's usually around 3.5-4hg. I've emailed them again last night because I've noticed when the gauge goes down I can hear air escaping from the actual pump device with guage (not the pump) so I think their may be a leak. They haven't responded yet
          Biggest Goal : Fight my Premature Ejac
          I BEAT IT! :D https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...ml#post1651959

BPEL : 18.5 (7.2 IN) X MEG : 11.7 CM (4.6 IN) Stretched Flaccid : 7.75in

Goal: 8inch BP X 5.5in Girth

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
            Silicone. Gotta give it time to cure.
            Lol wtf jay

Comment

Correct. Then reattach the tube when you are finished with your set.

Comment

Originally posted by Undead View Post
                Lol wtf jay
                The name's George.. George Greece.

Comment

Hot glue cures faster. It gets brittle though. So a few spots of hot glue surrounded by silicone caulk and you have a winner.

Comment

Hot glue cures faster. It gets brittle though. So a few spots of hot glue surrounded by silicone caulk and you have a winner.
                    If you don't shave, it makes for a better bond.

Comment

Correct. Then reattach the tube when you are finished with your set.
                      Well that explains, I thought there was air stuck in the cylinder so i would pump with the valve open then hold the handle and tighten the valve after while squeezing the pump, but nothing seem to work!

Comment

Originally posted by Couchdog View Post
                        Yeah, mine does too. I've always had that problem with leluv. I'll pump and pump and the gauge will just decrease pretty rapidly. I emailed them and they gave me a replacement cylinder and female connector. The replacement cylinder seemed to work much better but after awhile it's doing the same thing again, even worse than ever. At the moment I'm just pumping it to 5hg as fast as I can before it decreases and then taking off the hose. When I put the hose back in to check the pressure later it's usually around 3.5-4hg. I've emailed them again last night because I've noticed when the gauge goes down I can hear air escaping from the actual pump device with guage (not the pump) so I think their may be a leak. They haven't responded yet
                        Yours sounds similar to my issue, except ive never removed the hose so i dont know if it will continue to leak,

Comment

The name's George.. George Greece.

George Greece of the jungle.

Comment

Originally posted by Undead View Post
                            George Greece of the jungle.
                            Watch out for this tree.

Comment

Watch out for this tree.

Comment

Working...
                              X