Bathmate problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bathmate problems

Hi i bought a bathmate and I think it is legit.

I decided to try it out today. I followed the instructions and found it didn't work very well.

I didn't get a good erection inside the tube like I did with air pumps. Also it seemed to suck up a lot of the skin surrounding my penis which didn't feel too good.

I was standing in a shower is it better to sit submerged in water in the bath?

Shall I shave my pubes?

Thanks.
    8-10-2017:
    6.7x4.8
    NOW:
    7x5

log

Hope this wasnt a waste of money

I guess I can just use a air pump int the bathroom after a warm up in the shower and will be almost same thing.. I just wanted the bathmate as I thought it would be a nice stealthy way to work out my winky in the shower..
    8-10-2017:
    6.7x4.8
    NOW:
    7x5

log

Comment

Yes shave.
      I found sitting in the tub better than standing in the shower.
      ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Thread has been moved to the Penis Devices Forum.
        To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by Wishful10x8 View Post
          Yes shave.
          I found sitting in the tub better than standing in the shower.
          Did you find that because the base circumference was quite wide it sucks up a lot of the surrounding skin? Or maybe just because I have pubes it is sucking everything up as it is not connecting properly...
          8-10-2017:
          6.7x4.8
          NOW:
          7x5

log

Comment

You must get an erection out of the pump then insert your penis and start pumping quickly until you have enough pressure then you can do more everytime you see pressure releasing.

Watch where you are centering the pump before starting..isolate your penis from skin below that reach your balls so BM only works your penis not skin too!
            Some circles on pubic area due to pressure will not kill!
            Last edited by Solving; 08-10-2017, 09:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Solving View Post
              You must get an erection out of the pump then insert your penis and start pumping quickly until you have enough pressure then you can do more everytime you see pressure releasing.
              Hey.. In the instruction it says to put it in flaccid?

o0
              8-10-2017:
              6.7x4.8
              NOW:
              7x5

log

Comment

Originally posted by dualdimension View Post
                Hey.. In the instruction it says to put it in flaccid?

o0
                No. Then why do BM advice you in size guide according to erected penis!
                You better insert your penis at least 60-70% erected for best results.

Comment

Originally posted by Solving View Post
                  No. Then why do BM advice you in size guide according to erected penis!
                  You better insert your penis at least 60-70% erected for best results.

I dunno but i have the instruction right here and says flaccid..
                  8-10-2017:
                  6.7x4.8
                  NOW:
                  7x5

log

Comment

I have used mine both flaccid and partially erect. Once you get used to playing with it, you'll have no problem. Keep working it out!
                    Big D

Comment

I REMOVED THE PIC AS IT IS NOT PRIVATE

Hey guys I managed to get it working I shaved my pubes off and got in the bath! I got a bit carried away though and I have swollen foreskin below my head?

I am sure it will go. But is it fluid retention or something?

I did some stretches in between using the pump. 25-30 second forward, up left and right. 2 sets.

Dunno if it will do anything. Is that enough to make a difference?

I am not starting a proper routine I want my EQ to get better. But maybe do some stuff now and again to try help it get back to normal EQ.
                      dualdimension
                      Last edited by dualdimension; 08-12-2017, 08:29 AM.
                      8-10-2017:
                      6.7x4.8
                      NOW:
                      7x5

log

Comment

OMG Why is the picture so big!! Argh my penis!
                        8-10-2017:
                        6.7x4.8
                        NOW:
                        7x5

log

Comment

I never gained with the bathmate but could definitely get good suction laying back in the bath tub instead of standing. try that
                          Starting 4/9/2016 --- Aug. 2016 --- Nov. 2016 *** longest break ever *** April 2020 starting again
                          BPEL: 5.75 ----------------- 6.5 ------------ 6.7625 ----------------------------------6.5
                          MEG: 4.5 ----------------- 4.75 ----------- 4.75 --------------------------------------4.75

Comment

Yeah it worked best like that. I am doing some stretches and stuff to. Not taking it too seriously now until my EQ is better.
                            8-10-2017:
                            6.7x4.8
                            NOW:
                            7x5

log

Comment

Any one tell me what that swelling is around the head?
                              8-10-2017:
                              6.7x4.8
                              NOW:
                              7x5

log

Comment

Working...
                              X