Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stealth I-wear, c-rings, balls stretchers & MORE..BASIC Information Thread

Greetings all!

So this post started off as a question as to the validity and effectiveness of the Stealth for Men Innerwear but evolved over time into something much more! I highly encourage new users and those interested in the health of their penis and balls to give this thread a read as it covers the topics in the title and more, such as supplements and manscaping.

The original post will remain below to allow for context of the responses. Please enjoy and I hope you learn a thing or two after you are done!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I have been curious of buying and trying Stealth for Men Innerwear as it seems to be a relatively cheap and, if their site and claims are to be believed, effective ADS that can be worn comfortably under your clothing and as a side affect do such things as enhance your bulge and what not. But before I pull the trigger on it, I have a few questions that I have been unable to find concrete information on and would appreciate some answers here as well as some discussion and testimonials from those of you who have tried it already.

Questions:
    • According to the "Products" section of PEGym, Stealth comes with the Sleve and Corkscrew, but scrolling down the page, it states the Corkscrew is sold seperately. SO which is it? Is it included or isn't it?
    • I happened to have seen the Deal that was offered for 2 days to PEGym members about the Premium Sleeve, but what does it actually do and is it worth purchasing separately.
    • Does it only help with flacid size and turtling or does it actually help on both fronts? And if it does, how well does it work, how long did it take and how much gains did you see in yourself?
    • It mentions safe to wear up to 8 hours or more, but nowhere does it say if it's unsafe to wear it for this long or if you have to work your way up to that kind of point. So what is the verdict on this?

And for some final closing remarks to describe my interest and concerns about this product, it is solely due to the unpredictability of my daily schedule. For example, as a college student, I can spend any where from 6 to 12 hours on campus a day depending on whether or not I just go to class or stay on campus to study with friends, and can sometimes spend even longer without a place that I could easily and stealthily remove and hide the inner-wear after wearing it for too long if that were to be an issue to be concerned with. Furthermore, if I were to wear it to bed, I usually only afford myself 4 to 6 hours of sleep a night to maintain my heavy course loads, but sometimes oversleep (especially on weekends) where I can sleep 8 to 12 hours a night. I also toss a turn while I sleep so this could potentially be another point of concern as well. While my main goal is to gain flacid size, it would also be nice if this product helped with erect size and that would easily help on my decision to buy this product or not.

I realize this was a little but of a wall of text, but if you read through and earnestly answered my questions and provided some experience of your own, I would very much appreciate it and I thank you in advance.
    WannabeItalianStallion
    Last edited by WannabeItalianStallion; 08-20-2017, 05:25 PM. Reason: Updated in regards to new name and topic.
    Current:
    BPFSL: 25 cm/9.84 in (+4/+1.6)
    BPEL: 23 cm/9.06 in (+3/+1.2)
    EG: 15 cm/5.9 in (+1/+0.4)

Current Goal:
    BPEL: 24.25 cm/9.5 in
    EG: 16.5 cm/6.5 in

Progress Log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Well, since I just received my Innerwear & corkscrew yesterday, I'm not qualified to answer all of your questions, OP. Most guys here in the gym probably are not yet, because Stealth is a brand new sponsor here in PE Gym. Guys who have bought Stealth Innerwear sometime previously, can best answer your inquiry, and some are members, as Stealth has been suggested on these forums for many years.

The questions I can answer are:
    1) The Innerwear is sold separately costing $35. The corkscrew is an additional $50 and when bought together, they cost an additional $20 to ship, bring the package delivered cost to $105.

2) The 2 sleeves offered in the promo are of higher quality neoprene, with a tighter grip than the standard sleeve shipped with the Innerwear alone. IMO, they ARE worth the $15 cost, because the sleeves are exposed to the coil (corkscrew) and will deteriorate more quickly over time, PLUS you get an increase in "grip" from the neoprene sleeve that 's not evident (AS MUCH) with the standard sleeve.

3) The innerwear alone will immediately and effectively stretch & hold your flaccid penis at it's full natural length from day one. It will also limit if not eliminate turteling, IMO (I've never turtled). I can't speak to the erect gains portion of your question yet.

4) I wore my Innerwear with the corkscrew for 3 hours yesterday, before removing the corkscrew. I continued to wear the Innerwear, sleeping through the night comfortably with it on. I STILL have not removed my Innerwear and just put my corkscrew back on, so I've had my Innerwear on 24.5 hours straight, and I can say without reservation, it's COMFORTABLE, holds my flaccid fully extended 100% of the time, and is CONVENIENT, because peeing with it on is absolutely normal. My penis IS conditioned, so guys with less conditioning might need to limit their wear more than me, working up slowly to 24/7 wear.

I have a larger flaccid than most guys (6.25" X 5.25"), so I have a naturally noticeable bulge, regardless. The Innerwear alone adds girth for sure, and length too for most guys flaccids. I go "commando" usually, because it's easier to conceal my flaccid (and healthier, IMO) than having him wadded up in briefs. Baggy lightweight boxers would be a good choice if you prefer wearing underwear rather than going "commando". I think doing that, you'll be able to wear the innerwear ALL DAY, 24/7 ina casual college environment without ANY concerns of looking "abnormal" in your crotch area. Yeah, there will be more bulge than you're used to, but nothing outrageous. Wearing the corkscrew with the Innerwear however, created a HUGE BULGE (on ME), so I can't wear the corkscrew in public (YOUR "package" may differ).

Hope this helps you make a decision.
    -Jockinthebox

Comment

One more thing about the corkscrew... It is surprisingly "heavy", which yields a quality stretch, IMO. Even though I haven't worn mine but about 4 hours total so far, I DO feel a really good stretch of my inner penis & to a lesser degree my ligs, from my shaft base, somewhat similar (though not as intense) as hanging would provide. I BELIEVE that's a good indication that you can certainly expect flaccid gains, and likely erect gains from extended wear of the corkscrew. Time of course, will tell.

Comment

@jockinthebox Thank you so much for your response! So how much would buying the Premium Sleeve, the Innerwear and the Cock Screw cost including shipping and taxes (if you know)? Also since I am a closet PEer is there any easy or convenient way to hide or conceal the aforementioned products when not in active use? I wouldn't want friends or family to find them and bring up unnecessarily awkward questions. Thanks again for your responses!
        Current:

Current Goal:

Comment

Originally posted by WannabeItalianStallion View Post
          @jockinthebox Thank you so much for your response! So how much would buying the Premium Sleeve, the Innerwear and the Cock Screw cost including shipping and taxes (if you know)? Also since I am a closet PEer is there any easy or convenient way to hide or conceal the aforementioned products when not in active use? I wouldn't want friends or family to find them and bring up unnecessarily awkward questions. Thanks again for your responses!
          The cost question is something u should ask Stelth Rep on his thread, but I'm guessing $120, because the weight of the Innerwear & premium sleeves together is minor. The corkscrew is what costs the additional $20 shipping because it's quite heavy.

Wrt "hiding" your Stealth stuff, it really doesn't take much space. Do you hide your condoms in your dorm room? I'd just stick 'em in your underwear drawer or wherever you keep your cock rings or lube, vibrators, French ticklers, or any other sex toys guys might have. THAT'S up to YOU, really! LOL!

Comment

I'd just stick 'em in your underwear drawer or wherever you keep your cock rings or vibrators, French ticklers, or any other sex toys guys might have.

The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
              The cost question is something u should ask Stelth Rep on his thread, but I'm guessing $120, because the weight of the Innerwear & premium sleeves together is minor. The corkscrew is what costs the additional $20 shipping because it's quite heavy.

Wrt "hiding" your Stealth stuff, it really doesn't take much space. Do you hide your condoms in your dorm room? I'd just stick 'em in your underwear drawer or wherever you keep your cock rings or lube, vibrators, French ticklers, or any other sex toys guys might have. THAT'S up to YOU, really! LOL!
              Thing is I have none of those (yes I lead a boring sex life even for a single virgin guy) and I own a house that my family occasionally visit and my mom especially is quite nosy and likes to "reorganize and clean" my room despite the fact that my room is kept spotless (I am a huge neatfreak and need an organized and clean space to work and live in or else I go crazy). Any ideas there?
              WannabeItalianStallion
              Last edited by WannabeItalianStallion; 08-19-2017, 03:49 PM.
              Current:

Current Goal:

Comment

Thing is I have none of those (yes I lead a boring sex life even for a single virgin guy) and I own a house that my family occasionally visit and my mom especially is quite nosy and likes to "reorganize and clean" my room despite the fact that my room is kept spotless (I am a huge neatfreak and need an organized and clean space to work and live in or else I go crazy). Any ideas there?
                Yeah, get your mom a job as a professional housekeeper to stay busy, then buy yourself a BUNCH of SEX TOYS and cash your V-card...next question?...
                jockinthebox
                Retired Moderator
                Member of the Month May 2015
                PEGym Hero
                Last edited by jockinthebox; 08-19-2017, 04:07 PM.

Comment

Yeah, get your mom a job as a professional housekeeper to stay busy, then buy yourself a BUNCH of SEX TOYS and cash your V-card...just sayin'...
                  She already cleans my house like it isn't already clean, and heaven forbid if I haven't vacuumed or done the dishes in the last 24 hours she HAS to do it for me and criticize me on how messy I am.

Rant aside, any particular reason for the Sex Toys part or just because? And on the note of that V-card comment, trust me I'm trying but I'm really picky and all the girls I like are either taken, not interested or waiting for marriage. So yeah there's that.

Also, you were right on the money it turns out to be 120 after shipping no idea about tax (if there is one) on the aforementioned purchase.
                  WannabeItalianStallion
                  Last edited by WannabeItalianStallion; 08-19-2017, 04:13 PM.
                  Current:

Current Goal:

Comment

She already cleans my house like it isn't already clean, and heaven forbid if I haven't vacuumed or done the dishes in the last 24 hours she HAS to do it for me and criticize me on how messy I am.

Rant aside, any particular reason for the Sex Toys part or just because? And on the note of that V-card comment, trust me I'm trying but I'm really picky and all the girls I like are either taken, not interested or waiting for marriage. So yeah there's that.
                    OK, then CHANGE THE LOCKS!

Well, SEX TOYS are FUN, and I'm guessing not a LOT of girls your age are REALLY FAMILIAR with them, SOOOOOOO...might make you "stand out from the crowd", so to speak! Hang around campus more, go to clubs on the nearby strip where students gather after class or at night. Consider lowering your "standards" a bit, perhaps? You sound like a healthy young male college student, so put yourself out there! Strike up some convo with those co-eds , maybe discuss your latest "TOY" purchase, just see where it goes..."whaddayagottolose"?...except your V-card, maybe!

Comment

"whaddayagottolose"?
                      His liberty?
                      The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

OK, then CHANGE THE LOCKS!

Well, SEX TOYS are FUN, and I'm guessing not a LOT of girls your age are REALLY FAMILIAR with them, SOOOOOOO...might make you "stand out from the crowd", so to speak! Hang around campus more, go to clubs on the nearby strip where students gather after class or at night. Consider lowering your "standards" a bit, perhaps? You sound like a healthy young male college student, so put yourself out there! Strike up some convo with those co-eds , maybe discuss your latest "TOY" purchase, just see where it goes..."whaddayagottolose"?...except your V-card, maybe!
                        I leave a guest room open for my parents, so changing the locks would only be inconvenient and cause undue arguments. And I get where you are coming from, but I am a naturally nervous, anxious and generally kinda paranoid guy, and what you would call a classical "good guy". I also have an inordinately high alcohol tolerance (which I learned from my last few club visits, where I downed more than a liter of Vodka and nearly 100 USD in spirits and liquor in one night and felt LITERALLY NOTHING), and I'm not big on smoking or loud music (I have really sensitive hearing) so the whole club scene isn't my cup o' tea so to speak. Last few times I was just standing off to the side at the bar taking shots or standing on the dance floor completely unfazed by what was going on around me, while my friends desperately tried to get me to "loosen up and let go" and even tried forcing me to dance.
                        Current:

Current Goal:

Comment

Top kek, you made me giggle a bit with that one, Tamora.
                          WannabeItalianStallion
                          Last edited by WannabeItalianStallion; 08-19-2017, 06:13 PM.
                          Current:

Current Goal:

Comment

Hey Stallion, I just saw your edit to your post. Have you already ordered? If not, Stealth Rep MIGHT extend the Gym PROMO for you, netting you those free premium sleeves, if you ask him. Just a thought but the $15 savings could go toward the purchase of your first SEX TOY!
                            It's certainly worth an "ask"!

Comment

Hey Stallion, I just saw your edit to your post. Have you already ordered? If not, Stealth Rep MIGHT extend the Gym PROMO for you, netting you those free premium sleeves, if you ask him. Just a thought but the $15 savings could go toward the purchase of your first SEX TOY!
                              It's certainly worth an "ask"!
                              I have not, I'm still contemplating it, but yeah that's a good idea. I'll hit him up and see what he says. Here's to hoping right and if not, worst he can say is "no", right?
                              Current:

Current Goal:

Comment

Working...
                              X