Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vac hanger 3 success

Hi All

I've been at the PE game for nearly four years now ( with breaks in between )..got all the tools..Bathmate extreme, SG extender,vac hanger and of course the hands.

Trying to get to comfortable 8 " Nbp and from my starting position 6 " Nbp - 6.4 Bp i've reached 7.2" Nbp - 7.6" BP and although on paper it looks nice in the flesh it's still not quite the ideal full confident weapon i'm seaking.

So the point is i've managed to reach 11lb hanging weight on my vac hanger doing 4 to 6 X 20 mins every day with the odd break day..anyone had experience at these weights that can share there gains and routine?

NOTE: I do stretch and jelq etc around the hanging plus going for girth to slot the bathmate in there to build up and pressure to max gains all over..

I vac hang as well. Are you feeling any fatigue only doing 20mins? Doing more sets is good but still, if you arent hitting a fatigue in the 20min benchmark, and I mean an actual fatigue (not your penis is tired/worn out from 6 sets), then your kind of just doing redundant motions. I see your are making gains but that might be due to your manuals over 4 years time.

Back to your question. My max weight is 18lb. Work set is 14lb. I typically start with 18 and do as much time as I can with safety and watching for the, time to stop signs. This typically is 25 to 30mins. Depending on how sore/fatigue my inners felt I would either drop 1 or 2 lbs. At this point my goal is an hour and I typically hit it with good fatigue. Lastly, I don't manuals after but I do an extender(med tension)/phallosan(low red)/Now Stealth to ensure no turtling occurs.

I am coming up on a year with this routine and I am shy 1/16 of a full inch. If I am in the mood I might through a vacutech pump or BM session in there but that might be only once a week or every other.

Comment

[QUOTE=capricci;1414039]I vac hang as well. Are you feeling any fatigue only doing 20mins? Doing more sets is good but still, if you arent hitting a fatigue in the 20min benchmark, and I mean an actual fatigue (not your penis is tired/worn out from 6 sets), then your kind of just doing redundant motions. I see your are making gains but that might be due to your manuals over 4 years time.

Back to your question. My max weight is 18lb. Work set is 14lb. I typically start with 18 and do as much time as I can with safety and watching for the, time to stop signs. This typically is 25 to 30mins. Depending on how sore/fatigue my inners felt I would either drop 1 or 2 lbs. At this point my goal is an hour and I typically hit it with good fatigue. Lastly, I don't manuals after but I do an extender(med tension)/phallosan(low red)/Now Stealth to ensure no turtling occurs.

I am coming up on a year with this routine and I am shy 1/16 of a full inch. If I am in the mood I might through a vacutech pump or BM session in there but that might be only once a week or every other.[/QUOTE

Year 1 was warm up, stretching and SG but mainly just SG and some jelq plus Bathmate for sex...i'd say most of my gains come in 1 1/2 years tehn just trying to maintain them..Year 2 onwards used the vachanger but ran out of steam with it and just played around with all the tools from time to time...

11 lb x 6 sets is enough right now i feel the stretch for sure then swing it around then straight in the SG to hold..

Good gains for you..how much had you gained before your vac hanger workout?

Comment

8 months prior to hanging was manuals/conditioning. Gained about 1/16 maybe. Hanging wise, did not see any gains till at least 8+ lbs.

Comment

I'm back to hanging again with the Vac 3. Had a lot blood blister issues but got up to two 1 hour sessions 15 pounds. Gained a quarter, but I must have one tough tunica. So, I'm currently working girth and decided to reintroduce hanging to it. Clamped hanging. Up to 9 pounds now for the maximum 30 minutes clamped. 2 to 3 sets a day. Lotsa air pumping prior to and after.
          A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Jesus party that sounds quite extreme.
            Start (Oct 2015) NBPEL 5.5"
            Current Nov(2016) NBPEL 6.0" BPEL 7.0" EG 5.5"
            Short Term Goal Wifes Cervix(8"?)
            Long Term Goal Deep Spot(9"?)

New(2017) Bib Hanger log:
            https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...adventure.html

Comment

Originally posted by Stealthpeman View Post
              Jesus party that sounds quite extreme.
              I got one tough tunica baby. Even this routine could take years to gain a half, maybe an inch. Idk.
              A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Originally posted by Party View Post
                I'm back to hanging again with the Vac 3. Had a lot blood blister issues but got up to two 1 hour sessions 15 pounds. Gained a quarter, but I must have one tough tunica. So, I'm currently working girth and decided to reintroduce hanging to it. Clamped hanging. Up to 9 pounds now for the maximum 30 minutes clamped. 2 to 3 sets a day. Lotsa air pumping prior to and after.
                I wonder if that would reduce the chances of blisters occurring. I've been using a replacement phallosan cap because it'seems more comfortable than wrapping, even with tender tape. I just might try it out to go past 10 lbs without being overly cautious, besides the usual caution with clamping for 30 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Party View Post
                  I got one tough tunica baby. Even this routine could take years to gain a half, maybe an inch. Idk.
                  Have you tried hanging over fulcrum? That should stress tunica.

What about some high intensity A-Streches before hanging to pre exhaust tunica tissues.

Comment

Yeah party clamped hanging sounds like a circus trick...

Capricci 8 Lb plus i've only just gone to 11lb some hopefully with enough time a slight increases in weight i can finally see some movement..

Incidentally has anyone ditched using the silicone sleeves and just hang free..

Comment

Why only 20 min sets? I don't have VacHanger3 yet but I have thought that one could hang longer sets with it and reach fatigue at lower weights because of that.

Comment

I questioned that aswell, perhaps they are just following the hanging guidelines set out for compression hangers.

Hang upto 1 hr at a time with vac attachment.
                        Start (Oct 2015) NBPEL 5.5"
                        Current Nov(2016) NBPEL 6.0" BPEL 7.0" EG 5.5"
                        Short Term Goal Wifes Cervix(8"?)
                        Long Term Goal Deep Spot(9"?)

New(2017) Bib Hanger log:
                        https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...adventure.html

Comment

Originally posted by Trapezius View Post
                          Why only 20 min sets? I don't have VacHanger3 yet but I have thought that one could hang longer sets with it and reach fatigue at lower weights because of that.

I'll be notching up the time bit by bit..It's just to get some blood flow back into the head at the moment..20 minutes just to shake it out and i'm of again

Comment

Just ordered VacHanger3 with both 1,5" and 2,5" cylinders and with both soft and hard vacuum cone and with soft and hard sealing sleeve. The whole set. I hope can gain with it.

Comment

I've had to take a week of as my girlfriend was staying with me. I think i'll treat that as recovery.

Back to the hanging full steam..

I'm sure with a bit of management i can get upto 15LB with my vac hanger. Surely that is enough over time to get some solid gains..

I use the solid cone TRAPEZIUS it works best for me..It won't take long at all to set up and go..it's quick and easy once you've done a few sessions

Comment

Working...
                              X