Need Advice from Chamois Wrap Users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Advice from Chamois Wrap Users

Me and another member have been talking back and forth about a good wrap to use. I've ordered What A Grip and expect it by sometime next week to give that a try. But I've heard nothing but good things about the leather chamois. I was wondering that between these 2 results I found on E-Bay which would be better?

First choice

Second Choice

And if you have any other advice or techniques for wrapping, greatly appreciated. Thanks all
    It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
    Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Millia,

I have been using the (what-a- grip) for three years now, but the only draw back is that they wear out after 3-4 months of use. So when I buy them, I buy 2-3 at a time. Are you going to use the leather chamois as a under wrap for hanging?
    Starting stats 7/15/05 -FL 3.750"x FG 2.125", (BPEL 5.250" x EG 3.750")

Current Stats: 4/16/10 (BPFL 6.500" x FG 5.625"), ( BPEL 7.825" x EG 6.375")

Goal for 2011 BPEL 9.000" x EG 6.500"
    Some people see things, and say, "Why"
    I dream of things that never were, and say "Why Not"

Dusty

Comment

Yes I am planning as using the what a grip as an anti turtle method and to keep it in a nice flaccid state during the day and the chamois for hanging.
      Have you found that the what a grip works good?

Comment

Millia,
        I find that the wag work real good as a under wrap when I do my hanging routine. Let me know how the leather chamois work for hanging. Maybe I'll try it.

Dusty

Comment

Most definitely! Hey I saw the other thread where you were talking about heavy hanging.. What kind of hanger do you use? I'm looking into getting into some heavy hanging myself eventually.

Comment

Oh yes and I've already ordered some WAG, contemplating on the chamois because of the pricetag. Yes I know it is >$10 but I'm only scheduled to work 3 days next month :x so every dollar saved right now is crucial.

Comment

millia,

I have my own hanger that I designed myself (The Dustpan Muzzle Hanger) so far it is capable of holding 96 lbs. I also designed a weight plate holder that can hold as many plates as I need.

Dusty

Comment

Good deal Millia. I posted on Big Al's weight hanger thread yesterday about the chamois idea we've been talking about. Have you picked up any yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Dustpan View Post
                  millia,

I have my own hanger that I designed myself (The Dustpan Muzzle Hanger) so far it is capable of holding 96 lbs. I also designed a weight plate holder that can hold as many plates as I need.
                  I am dead interested in that hanger. I did a search and picked through a couple of threads.. Couldn't find too much info on it.
                  Originally posted by Waylander View Post
                  Good deal Millia. I posted on Big Al's weight hanger thread yesterday about the chamois idea we've been talking about. Have you picked up any yet?
                  No I haven't had the chance to and probably still won't. I thought the issue of money was going to be a limiting factor but I'm getting $100 for doing this kids essay so I figured why not spend it on something sensible and for the penis?

Comment

Money well spent.

Comment

Went with the first choice chamois and ordered it off e-bay.
                      Side note, I found a very weird forum website dedicated to posting the same threads here and then some?
                      Check it out

Comment

Wow! whats that all about?

Comment

No clue but my original post in the thread is up there I noticed. It's fucking weird.

Comment

I wonder if Remek and the mod's know of this website? Don't they have to get permission to copy off another website?

Comment

Not sure what rules there are.. But its kind of like a search engine that posts everything in forums? I have no idea, I'll PM Remek about it.
                              PM'ed him about it. We'll see what happens next.
                              millia
                              Senior Member;PEGym Editor
                              Last edited by millia; 03-26-2010, 11:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X