Calling all detectives....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling all detectives....

Do we have any detectives in here a la bodybuilding.com "Miscers"...?

Check out this video and you might find yourself wondering what kind of device they have that can pick up 150kg!!! I don't plan on doing that myself but its got to be one heavy duty sumbitch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMHUi3F1r9g
    Long way to go. Long time to get there!

BPEL: 6.4 .5 .6 .7 .8 .9 | 7.0 .1 .2 .3 .4 .5 .6 .7 .8 .9 | 8.0 .1 .2 .3 .4
    MSEG: 5.0 .1 .2 .3 .4 .5 .6 .7 .8 .9 | 6.0 .1 .2 .3 .4

Found something -> http://www.kungfumagazine.com/magazi...hp?article=315

Comment

More ... https://mastertu.com/ ... I facking want one of his paintings!!!!

Comment

This is has been debunked numerous times.... Those guys are wearing a belt that secures around the waist and attached to the penis or testicles at the very end. It looks like the penis is being pulled, but the lower back and legs are taking all the force making the exercise more of a horse stance squat with a weight belt.

How about a hard one next time. I mean I'm not even a special effects nerd but I can see point you to some videos debunking a lot of the Kung Fu bullshit like this as simple magic tricks.
        Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatDivider View Post
          This is has been debunked numerous times.... Those guys are wearing a belt that secures around the waist and attached to the penis or testicles at the very end. It looks like the penis is being pulled, but the lower back and legs are taking all the force making the exercise more of a horse stance squat with a weight belt.

How about a hard one next time. I mean I'm not even a special effects nerd but I can see point you to some videos debunking a lot of the Kung Fu bullshit like this as simple magic tricks.
          Well sheeeeet. I still want one of those paintings.

Comment

Originally posted by OneHungNotSoLow View Post
            Well sheeeeet. I still want one of those paintings.
            You know they are all reproductions. Have a look on Alibaba or Aliexpress for a knockoff for much cheaper.
            Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

That can be real not fake. If you read about the tunica theory then the video weights carried by penis and truck pulled can be true.

But ppl forget that it takes time to reach there and lot of effort, so you must start hanging low weights then go higher gradually.

I have a friend who can drag a huge truck with his hair only. So why be surprised that penis can too..

Comment

Working...
              X