2 months hanging, where to go now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 months hanging, where to go now

My first month was fairly consistent. Using standard Bib hanger, hanging SD most of the time, once in awhile BTC. Rep weight 4.5 lbs, two sets per day, averaging 3 times per week.

Second month was very poor consistency due to work starting up for me and being completely swamped with responsibilities.

Measurement results showed no change at all, flaccid or erect, length or girth (going purely for length right now).

I'm aware I've got to improve my consistency, number of sets and eventually go up in weight. My question is, assuming I can manage a semblence of consistency this next round, which should I aim for, more sets at lower weight or more weight?

I think at best I'll be able to manage 4 total sets daily, split two and two morning and evening.
    Current stats (Nov. 2020):
    BPEL- 9" (23 cm)
    EG- 6.25" (16 cm)

Goals for Nov. 2021:
    BPEL- 10" (25.4 cm)
    EG- 7.25" (18.4 cm)

Need to get to 10 lbs.
    ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Originally posted by BigStick4Pleasure View Post
      My first month was fairly consistent. Using standard Bib hanger, hanging SD most of the time, once in awhile BTC. Rep weight 4.5 lbs, two sets per day, averaging 3 times per week.

Second month was very poor consistency due to work starting up for me and being completely swamped with responsibilities.

Measurement results showed no change at all, flaccid or erect, length or girth (going purely for length right now).

I'm aware I've got to improve my consistency, number of sets and eventually go up in weight. My question is, assuming I can manage a semblence of consistency this next round, which should I aim for, more sets at lower weight or more weight?

I think at best I'll be able to manage 4 total sets daily, split two and two morning and evening.
      You are in the infancy stage of weight hang training! I tell LG Hanger trainees not to expect any kind of results until they have a minimum of three months of consistent, dedicated training.
      It took me three full months to work from a starting weight of 3 lbs to gradually get up to wearing 8 lbs for a full hour, twice a day.

But because you are using a compression clamp you will not be able to hang heavy weight like that for a full hour without causing tissue damage or even worse .... nerve damage.

You'll soon know if you can do what you outline.... It won't be like "oh this is cool, let me jump up to 8 lbs for 15-20 minutes" and not know if this is something you can sustain for any given period of time. Only you can decide if the pain and discomfort of a compression clamp is worth bearing. You want to be able to look forward to training with anticipation of seeing gains, not dreading the pain and discomfort of gritting your teeth for 15 - 20 minutes while you watch the second hand of the clock.
      -Foldus,
      L.G. Hanger,-
      Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
      www.lghangerllc.com
      PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

Thanks for your input fellas. I got so sidetracked with work I've been off the site completely for three weeks. That's not likely to change any time soon, all my self-improvement routines and goals have been sidelined but I'm looking to jump right back into it now that I have a better handle on work.

Originally posted by Marlon LGHanger View Post
        You are in the infancy stage of weight hang training! I tell LG Hanger trainees not to expect any kind of results until they have a minimum of three months of consistent, dedicated training.
        It took me three full months to work from a starting weight of 3 lbs to gradually get up to wearing 8 lbs for a full hour, twice a day.

But because you are using a compression clamp you will not be able to hang heavy weight like that for a full hour without causing tissue damage or even worse .... nerve damage.

You'll soon know if you can do what you outline.... It won't be like "oh this is cool, let me jump up to 8 lbs for 15-20 minutes" and not know if this is something you can sustain for any given period of time. Only you can decide if the pain and discomfort of a compression clamp is worth bearing. You want to be able to look forward to training with anticipation of seeing gains, not dreading the pain and discomfort of gritting your teeth for 15 - 20 minutes while you watch the second hand of the clock.
        Have you personally tried compression clamp hangers? I appreciate the input but clearly given your title here you have a bias. I don't think all people who use Bib hangers or others of similar design would agree that you end up in extreme discomfort. If I'm not mistaken the LG Hangers can only go so high in weight, and that limitation is something I'm likely to have a problem with when I get high enough in weight, because I think my ligs may be maxed out already. I'm willing to stick to the common wisdom here of going as far as you can practically with lower angles to make sure they really are maxed out before switching to tunica work, but it's my suspicion. I know tunica stretching cannot really be achieved with weight amounts of 20 pounds or so. Thus, I chose Bib.

Not saying I'm opposed to getting an LG and trying it, but I'm not yet convinced I need to switch to one. The learning curve for the Big hanger at first was very slow for sure, and I still have a lot of details to learn about getting everything just right, but I'm willing to put in the effort and when I do get everything set just right, there is no discomfort at all besides the intensity on the pubic region when I do BTC, which is right where it should be.
        Current stats (Nov. 2020):
        BPEL- 9" (23 cm)
        EG- 6.25" (16 cm)

Goals for Nov. 2021:
        BPEL- 10" (25.4 cm)
        EG- 7.25" (18.4 cm)

Comment

When you hang, do you feel ligs sore?

If I hang SD I don't feel nothing (3.75 lbs)
          But if I hang BTC so I can feel my ligs..

How is EQ? is it getting better? if not need to fix that as well..

Plus be consistent, but I think before being cosistent you need to work correctly..

Comment

I know tunica stretching cannot really be achieved with weight amounts of 20 pounds or so. Thus, I chose Bib.
            With fulcrum hanging you can stretch tunica with lower weight.

And with clamp style hangers the problems usually start to come to prominence when weights surpass 10-15 lbs. Under that you can hang even with bad technique.

Comment

Working...
            X