Penis prefers extender than pump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penis prefers extender than pump

Noticed after 2.5 months of using both extender and pump that my penis got the best results when started first using the extender, also every time now I use it in the extender dedicated day I wakeup on harder morning wood and my penis not exhausted while with pump in same day my penis feels exausted all day when I use it in the morning and next day morning wood not hard enough, also penis in negative to neutral state.

Knowing am not over training, 1 day extender 1.5 hour, 1 day pump 15-20 minutes, both in one session per day then 1 day off and repeat..ofcourse warm up helicopter jelq warm down in each session.

Is it possible that my penis prefers extender than pump, meaning extender structure or way of working..works better for my penis? is there any scientific or any proof that a penis better adjust to this not that method better?
    Also that some penises are more length easy gainers than girth gainers?
    Last edited by Solving; 09-22-2017, 01:12 AM.

For me, extending has always given me better EQ, just about every time I wake up during the night I've got wood, and every morning when I wake too, I'm in my '50's, it wasn't this frequent when I was in my 20's.

I extend every day for an average of 3-4 hours, might take a day off once every other week or so.

Pumping, however, does hurt EQ, cause turtling, as well as discoloration for me. I've started pumping several times over the years, but had to quit each time because of discoloration and reduced EQ, and I'm not talking a crazy pumping routine.

I'm back on an every other day pumping routine now, worked up to 15 minutes, but I'm seeing some discoloration creeping in, so I may quit again.

Pumping is girth work, which requires more rest than stretching, maybe as you say, some are cut out more for it than stretching.

I do know I've read several people commenting that stretching, either manual or with devices, has hurt their EQ, caused turtling, ETC., stretching has always helped my EQ, everyone seems to need to figure out what works for them, there's just no one size fits all routine.
    Feb. 2014 BPEL 6.8" Girth not measured

August 2015 BPEL 7.7" MG 5.1" BG 5.8"

Current NBPEL 7.5" EG 5.4"

Comment

Training is very much a scientific autoexperiment. You must test specific practices to see what works best for you.
      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I have always pumped after extending. I believe pumping quickly refreshes the blood in the glans. Also, pumping tends to stress the cells which could be further aggravated by extending after pumping.
        Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
        12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Well, noticed that penis stays longer in extended state with pump than extender.

This is really a tough path of experimenting..

Comment

Originally posted by Solving View Post
            Well, noticed that penis stays longer in extended state with pump than extender.

This is really a tough path of experimenting..
            Are you keeping a journal of your training efforts? This can be extremely helpful for reference.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

A core belief (of mine), is that experimenting & keeping track of things
              is extremely valuable, in "navigating pe for results".
              Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
              Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                Are you keeping a journal of your training efforts? This can be extremely helpful for reference.
                Honestly, am not a journal person type. Ofcourse that's useful but I am more a man who memorize and FEEL his errors and learn from for next times..

Comment

Unless you have an eidetic memory a journal is always a good idea of you're going to be training long term.

Comment

Good idea as said before, but if you are working step by step day after day you can memorize what went wrong and feel how you felt as each day is learning for a next better day and so on...even in same day you can feel if better to train or rest despite you might neglect your feeling by stubbornness!

Comment

I got best gains at first when was stretching with extender twice per day without using pump.

So am back to origin, only extender for a week twice per day 1-1.5 hr. per session morning & evening, only sunday day off or/& another day too if overtraining sign appear.

Comment

After a week using ONLY extender as PE startup date , I can say my penis works better with extender even when I use it everyday.

I noticed too yesterday that after 2 hours wearing extender felt no discomfort as was happening at past, but removed it as principle for time period per session & blood circulation...ofcourse you still get cold dark head penis and some line or red color on shaft attachment place but normal with any extender you use.

Seems my penis getting used to heavier weight starting at around the maximum 2800g then changing angles it slips to 2000g gradually as minutes pass...as it is stretching longer in length

Comment

Yes, you'll always lose tension as it stretches out, you are adjusting to get the tension back right?
                          Feb. 2014 BPEL 6.8" Girth not measured

August 2015 BPEL 7.7" MG 5.1" BG 5.8"

Current NBPEL 7.5" EG 5.4"

Comment

Originally posted by dodgy View Post
                            Yes, you'll always lose tension as it stretches out, you are adjusting to get the tension back right?
                            Exactly; unless your penis is slipping out of the fastening; or both !
                            Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                            Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

With Maleedge you can't adjust, can only remove all and attach again which is not smart to do.

Penis not slipping out, only tension decreasing as time pass, but around 2000g still good for some 1 hr. after an hour btw 2800g-2000g.

Comment

Working...
                              X