Help Dealing with Unexpected Pain from Phallosan Forte

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Dealing with Unexpected Pain from Phallosan Forte

So, I decided to purchase the Anti-Turtle Sleeve from AB-Silicone to use w/ PF & it makes a world of difference. The head stays in & I keep suction. I've logged close to 100 hours w/ PF.

Unfortunately, a problem I've been dealing w/ now, and recently took about a week off is pain wearing the device, but it is due to the device pushing into my skin, so has to do w/ the actual belt. More specifically, the pain is arising from in the bell/pump/hook area. Ironically, it mostly occurs on the side I want to do the majority of my stretching to attempt to straighten out the small curve of my penis. However, I did realize from using the device, it is difficult to wear the PF on only one side because of redness/irritation at the base, which is definitely tolerable though, and simply resolves from switching sides each time.

Has anyone had to deal w/ the pain I'm dealing w/ from the bell/pump/hook area & how to resolve it? I recently took a week-off of now wearing it to regroup & have just started to wear the device again this morning. I haven't read anyone having to deal w/ this, but am hoping someone can help. Any assistance would be much appreciated!

Use some padding between the bell area and the skin area it contacts.
    Sir Bedevere: ...and that, my liege, is how we know the Earth to be banana shaped.
    King Arthur: This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how sheep's bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.

Comment

Shift the belt up or down so that the clip isn't pressing directly against your iliac crest. You could also try this:

Originally posted by pudendal View Post
      Comfort Modification:

The first DIY improvement I've made with the Phallosan has been to add padding where the clip presses into my hip. I cut the toe out of a baby sock and slid it onto the belt. After connecting the eyelets of the tension clip, I slide the sock over all of the plastic pieces. This is more comfortable and leaves less of an impression in my skin.
      2008: 6" BPEL
      Now: 7-1/8" BPEL
      Goal: 8" BPEL

Current Progress Log
      Phallosan Forte Review

Comment

Working...
      X