Substitute for Phallosan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Substitute for Phallosan?

Hi guys. Is there any similar, cheaper versions of Phallosan? I cannot afford $340... I mean, I want some stretcher of this type and not something like Sizegenetics. Maximum I can afford is $100 at the moment. I cannot find anything on ebay, except some very cheap stuff from China, like this one, with vacuum:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_f...&_skc=50&rt=nc

It's like £21 and I think this won't do, right? Please help me if someone knows about similar device to Phallosan forte. I don't want a device type like Sizegenetics, because I had 3 of these type and never managed to mount it, eventually breaking it...

If you look on Alibaba they have some Phallosan clones with the word Phallosan in the title. They're around $70-80. I haven't used them, but a few people have said they're not bad. Honestly, my actual Phallosan is probably made of $10-15 worth of material so you could certainly make and sell something just as good for far less money.
    "The size of your penis depends on your fantasies". - IBM

Comment

Originally posted by WalkThePlank View Post
      If you look on Alibaba they have some Phallosan clones with the word Phallosan in the title. They're around $70-80. I haven't used them, but a few people have said they're not bad. Honestly, my actual Phallosan is probably made of $10-15 worth of material so you could certainly make and sell something just as good for far less money.
      I've been using the Alibaba Phallosan knock off for about a year now. It works great for around $30. It's a good idea to stock up on the replacement sleeves. Also, mine started losing suction so I put liquid nail over the suction hole and now it works fine again, just can't use the pump feature. I recommend it though, save money!
      Gains: BPEL +.75" EG +.3" BPFSL +1.5"
      Goal: 10" BPEL 6" EG
      "99 is not 100"

Comment

I made my own using a MagicVac attachment for less than €100 - it works well up to about 1.5Kg of force, it slips and feels very tight at that tension and above.
        I shared pics and instructions on my progress thread at Thunder's:
        https://www.*************.org/progre...before-28.html

Comment

Originally posted by Whoppin Willy View Post
          I've been using the Alibaba Phallosan knock off for about a year now. It works great for around $30. It's a good idea to stock up on the replacement sleeves. Also, mine started losing suction so I put liquid nail over the suction hole and now it works fine again, just can't use the pump feature. I recommend it though, save money!
          Ali is a hit or miss, i got quickextender from ebay , broke after first use, was saved by ebay policy.
          I got PMP pro for $280, not measured yet, so cant say about gains.

I looking at their hanger clones, intrigued, but not sure because I am uncut, Just get a digital mini scale to measure tension, I ordered one too to measure the pulling force on PMP while using belt.

Comment

Hi Dorsimus,
            I also had the same issue...i was not ready to spend around 350USD.
            So i searched and bought the chinese made device like phallosan.. It also have vacuum suction. Its comfortable cheap and replaceable with cheap spares which are again fine quality.
            But the only problem is missing of traction amount you will not know how much strength you are using and when to increase it also there is a need of round foam as in the phalllosan.. but this can be worked around.
            The only thing for which i am gonna buy phallosan in few days is the traction measurement mark which will make me spend 350USD...

To answer your question here is a link where i bought the variant device..
            https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Vacu...311.0.0.CtAHLV

But i will recommend you to buy original phallosan as keeping track of phallosan is easier as you will know how much force you are applying and you can also download mobile app for phallosan for time tracking.
            fahadali
            Last edited by fahadali; 11-17-2017, 07:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X