Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Foreskin restoring tugger also helps with PE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foreskin restoring tugger also helps with PE?

Hey,

Ive just received my TLC tugger that im using now, ive noticed it stretches out most of the penis not just the skin, so will it increase my penis size overwise?

Would be cool to kill 2 birds with 1 stone lol

Originally posted by zehuntar View Post
    Ive just received my TLC tugger that im using now, ive noticed it stretches out most of the penis not just the skin, so will it increase my penis size overwise?

Would be cool to kill 2 birds with 1 stone lol
    If ALL of the tension you applied was concentrated in the skin tube and that was attached to the shaft and so it was also fully transmitted to the shaft, the answer would still be "Not so much." The reason is that tissue growth happens in response to stress. Stress is defined as Force divided by the cross-sectional Area upon which the force acts. Like pressure, the magnitude of Stress is measured in pounds per square inch or in Pascals. Stress is actually a vector, while pressure is scalar.

The cross-sectional area of shaft is probably say 10 times as great as the cross-sectional area of the skin tube at the perimeter. When you pull with a certain force that affects BOTH the shaft and skin, the shaft is feeling only 1/10 as much stress as the skin is. So the shaft would expand much more slowly (if at all) from forces that predictably cause expansion of the skin.
    Foreskin Restoration, PE, Peyronies, and Phimosis solutions are my life's work.

Comment

Working...
    X