Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Guys Need To Know About Balls (& Stretching but were afraid to ask)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everything Guys Need To Know About Balls (& Stretching but were afraid to ask)

This thread is intended to be a compilation of the advantages and/or disadvantages of guys wearing a balls-stretcher (primarily). Your contributions are solicited, along with any questions or concerns relating to balls-stretching. It is also intended to be a thread for SOURCE INFORMATION to educate guys on the importance of caring for their balls and the pleasure our balls can contribute to "being male".

Guys typically don't give much thought or pay attention to their balls, focusing more on our penis size & health, UNLESS something goes WRONG! Given proper consideration though, without healthy well-functioning testicles, our penis's would be useless, aside from eliminating waste from our bodies. We all SHOULD KNOW BETTER, but unfortunately, the vast majority of guys don't. Our balls are something guys take for granted (until we get hit in them or have a medical crisis), but it shouldn't be that way! Women are ALL ABOUT their vaginas, RIGHT? So share your knowledge here & learn the importance and "how to's" of caring for those mysterious orbs that hang between our legs for our lifetimes. There's so much to know, learn, & share about our balls, so do your part, ...learn & contribute here!

Glad you and getinbig are on board with this subject.

Like someone on the "bulge" thread, I bought a weighted leather one inch snap on from The Chain Gang and could not get the thing snapped around my balls. I succeeded once only to have the contraption slip off my balls into my tightey whiteys. Glad I was wearing them on that date and not boxers.

I take it that getinbig has ordered from the same source, Blue Fetish, that Jock has ordered from, correct?

Looking forward to more chat on this thread. As a young guy, my nuts hung down gracefully and full. They slapped my wifes anatomy in sex and it was wonderful to feel them doing that.

For the past many years, they have retreated high next to my dick and perineum and it is time for them to sag down to their former glory.

Thanks fellas for all the input.

Comment

Originally posted by thinktank View Post
      Glad you and getinbig are on board with this subject.

Like someone on the "bulge" thread, I bought a weighted leather one inch snap on from The Chain Gang and could not get the thing snapped around my balls. I succeeded once only to have the contraption slip off my balls into my tightey whiteys.
      Glad I was wearing them on that date and not boxers.

I take it that getinbig has ordered from the same source, Blue Fetish, that Jock has ordered from, correct?

Looking forward to more chat on this thread. As a young guy, my nuts hung down gracefully and full. They slapped my wifes anatomy in sex and it was wonderful to feel them doing that.

For the past many years, they have retreated high next to my dick and perineum and it is time for them to sag down to their former glory.

Thanks fellas for all the input.
      Your weighted balls-stretcher was (unfortunately) not properly sized, tank. Wayne Lawrence custom makes my balls-stretchers for me (at no extra charge). He's an excellent resource for helping guys size themselves, and produces quality balls-stretchers for beginners as well as "veterans" at an incredibly reasonable cost (typically under $9) depending upon what features you desire in a stretcher. You can contact Wayne at his website Blue Collar Fetish Wear.
      You'll find he goes the extra mile to please his customers. Tell him I sent ya!
      closed291
      Retired Moderator
      PEGym Hero
      Member of the Month June 2016
      Last edited by closed291; 10-26-2017, 05:57 PM. Reason: no outside links

Comment

I will mention your referral Jock.

I want to experience what you and getinbig are talking about in reducing tension on my pelvic floor. I entered a high stress profession at age 35 and I bet thats when my balls started retracting to my perineum. I am ready to see those boys relax again, not to mention the discreet bulge getinbig disclosed from his balls being shoved forward.

Thanks
        thinktank
        Last edited by thinktank; 10-26-2017, 03:50 PM.

Comment

I'll share my knowledge on wearing a leather balls stretcher here for the benefit of guys who are interested in trying one. A little background on me...

I had a testicular torsion injury from playing football when I was 16. I was fortunate to be referred to a doctor who was young and progressive in his practice of Urology. After examining me, he suggested a course of treatment that was uniquely different from the normal surgical procedure necessary to repair a testicular torsion (cutting into the scrotum & repairing or shortening the affected vas defrense (spermatic cord) that connects the testicle to the epidittimus & cowpers gland).

He recommended a leather balls-stretcher I would wear 24/7 to hold and support my balls, keeping them straightened and protected, while my body repaired the injury (twist) to my spermatic cord. I jumped at the chance to avoid having my nuts cut on (of course), and thus began my first "adventure" of wearing a leather balls-stretcher.

My injury caused both my balls to swell & retract further up into my scrotum instead of hanging normally, so after administering some anti-inflammatory drugs & a prescription to eliminate the swelling, I was wearing my first balls stretcher about 2 weeks later. The first one I wore was a simple 1" wide cuff that snapped around my scrotum, pushing my testicles into the bottom of my ball-sac and fully extending my vas defrense. My Doc explained it would help relieve the tension and stress on my pelvic floor while retraining my cremaster muscles (smooth muscle tissue that involuntarily raises & lowers our testicles with heat/cold or adrenaline rushes from exercise or "fight or flight") as I healed. It felt weird at first having my balls "cuffed," but I soon became aware of how much better I felt, having less tension and stress on my pelvic floor. Even though I had never "turtled" previously, I had more energy and was less fatigued throughout the day when wearing my cuff. My doc also taught me stretching exercises I did daily to stretch out my scrotum & balls to aid in my recovery. On follow up visits, he asked my parents & me if I would be willing to participate in an AMA study he was a part of on penis & testicle health. He explained he wanted a younger male for his study and I was a perfect candidate, since I was an athlete in excellent physical health, and (honestly) had a larger mature penis & balls than most males, especially my age. My parents consented to allow me to participate in the study so, I learned more and more about the importance of caring for and protecting my penis & balls from that Urologist.

Here's a listing of the benefits I learned from him about leather balls-stretchers...
          1) Leather is preferred over urethane or silicone for stretcher composition because it breathes and conforms to the scrotum best, is cooler (thereby promoting healthy sperm development), and it has natural bacteria-resistance being a natural tissue, unlike plastics or rubber.

2) Stretchers are available in different widths, depending upon the length of your scrotum, the size & weight of your testicles & the length of your vas defrense. Most guys begin with a 1" wide cuff-style stretcher (like I first wore) to slowly extend the vas & scrotum. You move up in widths as your ball-sac & spermastic cords stretch further. The exercises my doc taught me & I performed daily, helped speed up my progress on stretching my ball sac & extending / strngthening my cords.

3) Once I had moved up to a 1.5" cuff after about 3 months, my doctor suggested I needed a cuff with a balls-divider strap built into it to better support my balls while further relieving the stress on my vas D. The balls-divider cuff felt incredible, spreading my scrotum both vertically & horizontally. My doc also explained to me why I have a very wide scrotum that attaches higher alongside my penis shaft than most males. He said physiologically, I needed my wider scrotum to carry the weight of larger heavier balls, & the extra support from the divider strap would further relieve the tension on both my cords & my pelvic floor. He was right! I felt even more relaxed & comfortable the more I wore my new stretcher with the balls-divider built into it!

My doc explained everything I know today during that 2 year study I participated in. He said ALL GUYS should wear a balls-stretcher, especially guys with larger lower-hanging testicles, because it relieves stress, keeps the vas from twisting, holds our balls away from the body, keeping them cooler naturally, and promotes a healthier balance in our pelvic floor, which has added benefits in prevention of ED & pre-E, too. Worn instead of a jock for non-contact sports, I stay cooler & more comfortable which helps me perform my best. I still wear a 2" wide stretcher today with a balls-divider strap built in, and I know my balls are larger and healthier than ever, even when I was a teen! There are NO drawbacks to wearing a leather stretcher in my years of wearing one...ONLY BENEFITS!

Comment

Thanks Jock for your detailed and reasoned post with the proof hanging from your crotch.

At seven decades, I am fixing to join the Jockinthebox ball hanging revolution and determine what benefits a ball stretcher like you have has on an aging gymrat and body builder.

Comment

JIB,

Could you give some recommendations from the site AliExpress? They seem to be some affordable ones on that site.
              How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

Originally posted by Ujjayi View Post
                JIB,

Could you give some recommendations from the site AliExpress? They seem to be some affordable ones on that site.
                I donno, what could be more affordable than a custom made one for around $5-$9 and free shipping from the guy I have make mine, UJ? I prefer his quality and expertise more than some "off the shelf" pre-made one-size-fits-all kinda cuff I'm gonna wear around my "jewels"...just sayin'...

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
                  I donno, what could be more affordable than a custom made one for around $5-$9 and free shipping from the guy I have make mine, UJ? I prefer his quality and expertise more than some "off the shelf" pre-made one-size-fits-all kinda cuff I'm gonna wear around my "jewels"...just sayin'...
                  Gotcha...could you PM me the website addy since we are not allowed to gave web address on the site? Thanks, J!
                  How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

Wayne Lawrence at bluecollarfetishwear.com makes mine for me. He'll guide you through measuring yourself for a perfect fit!

Comment

I emailed him play few days ago and he has not responded back.

Comment

Originally posted by dillydally View Post
                        Try emailing him again. He's usually very prompt in replying. Might be on vaca or something....

Comment

Originally posted by dillydally View Post
                          Same here...no response...

Comment

I ordered the beginner set from that website not too long ago myself. I struggled to get the 1 inch one on but was finally able to do it recently. I was wondering do I need to worry about it being too tight or will it eventually work itself out? I really don't feel pain from it but I can tell it might take some getting used to. Also what do you use to clean them with? Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by billythekid0 View Post
                              I ordered the beginner set from that website not too long ago myself. I struggled to get the 1 inch one on but was finally able to do it recently. I was wondering do I need to worry about it being too tight or will it eventually work itself out? I really don't feel pain from it but I can tell it might take some getting used to. Also what do you use to clean them with? Thank you.
                              Buy some saddle soap to clean the leather & some leather conditioner to soften up the leather after cleaning. It's generally available at shoe stores or Walmart.

Comment

Working...
                              X