No expansion with pumping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No expansion with pumping

So I'm noticing something lately - becoming a 30-40% rate of occurrence. When pumping with the BM, I'm not expanding. That is to say, whether or not I go in flaccid or erect, my unit isn't expanding. I do feel the sucking pressure on my unit and on my fat pad. I can even let go of the BM, and it sticks to me because of the suction. I'm not getting expansion though.

It happened this morning again. I feel a pinching in my unit (not too much, but its still there), so I stop pumping and back off. It seems lately that I'm either losing suction (i.e. pressure on my unit noticeably decreases a short period of time), or I feel the pressure, but I don't get expansion.

Anyone else experiencing /experienced this? What am I doing wrong?
    Current: BPEL = 6.25"; NBPEL = 5.5"; MEG = 4.5625"
    2022-12-31 Goal: BPEL = 7.0" | NBPEL = 6.5" | MEG = 5.0"

I've never gotten the expansion that some guys report with the Bathmate. Like you I feel the pressure, but not great expansion. I have noticed that doing some jelqing and thoroughly warming prior to pumping helps, but again the expansion that some guys report is not there.

Anyone else have some suggestions?

Comment

While in glad to hear that I'm not the only one, sorry to hear you are experiencing it too gregut.

Funny thing is that I'm only having that happen some of the time. Very frustrating.

Comment

Pumped again this morning, but immediately before, I warmed up with a rice sock for 10 minutes.

Filled the BM with warm water and pumped. I got expansion with no loss of suction. I did my second set of 11 minutes the same way and same result. Good expansion no loss of suction.

Aside from pumping straight after warming up, I removed the comfort pad then filled up the BM, the reinserted the gray comfort pad/insert. This reduced the amount of air in the device.

I also progressively pumped to my max pressure. Better than normal results.

Comment

So you're noticing progress? Go into the pump erect and raise the pressure and time every workout.
          PEGym APPROVED! The lowest price on the net for bathmate pumps GUARANTEED!

BathPump Pumping Routine- GET STARTED HERE

Comment

Originally posted by TomFoolery View Post
            Pumped again this morning, but immediately before, I warmed up with a rice sock for 10 minutes.

Filled the BM with warm water and pumped. I got expansion with no loss of suction. I did my second set of 11 minutes the same way and same result. Good expansion no loss of suction.

Aside from pumping straight after warming up, I removed the comfort pad then filled up the BM, the reinserted the gray comfort pad/insert. This reduced the amount of air in the device.

I also progressively pumped to my max pressure. Better than normal results.
            Glad to hear that you are getting better results!! I really do believe that warming up the penile tissue is important for more effective, and safe, expansion.

Are you able to get good girth expansion in the BM? How can you tell?

How much are you able to pump in the tube past your erect length? I am able to get to 6.5" on the cylinder (pump fully compressed)...this is at least a 0.5 inch improvement since I started.
            gregut03
            Last edited by gregut03; 11-01-2017, 02:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Walter BP Rep View Post
              So you're noticing progress? Go into the pump erect and raise the pressure and time every workout.
              @Tomfoolery, sorry to highjack your thread.

@Walter BP Rep, I have been able to see some progress in length. Some days (definitely not all), I am able to pump to 6.5 inches on the cylinder, which is about an inch improvement from my beginning measurements at the first of the year. I have been careful in my approach (to avoid injury), but I still want to advance and see gains...especially permanent. I hear others talk about how they are able to retain the post-pump expansion...but my "deflates" within a minute or two. I have recently added the Stealth Innerwear to my routine. Any other suggestions would be appreciated. You can review my BM, extender, and manual routine on my progress thread: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...ml#post1440874.

Thanks

Comment

I'm not getting much length expansion, but I'm getting girth expansion. Length is a bit past my NBPEL, but I don't believe the markings on the BM are entirely accurate.

I use the BM for girth, not length so I don't expect to see much gain in that department.

Comment

Originally posted by TomFoolery View Post
                  I'm not getting much length expansion, but I'm getting girth expansion. Length is a bit past my NBPEL, but I don't believe the markings on the BM are entirely accurate.

I use the BM for girth, not length so I don't expect to see much gain in that department.
                  I agree on the BM cylinder markings. However, I do use them as a reference point. I too use the BM primarily for girth, but their website does indicate some length gains do accompany girth gains. The reason I brought that up was the BM rep asking about noticeable progress.

Comment

I also use the markings as a reference point. I was able to get to the 6 marking yesterday morning, but that was at the highest level of pump I was able to do. I feel that my unit can take more pressure, but I think the limiting factor here is that I bought a BM that was too small (x20).

@Walter BP Rep, would it be of any benefit if I were to buy a size up (Xtreme X30) when I am not filling the cylinder of the X20? The thinking here is to have more suction to get my unit to expand more, the bigger the cylinder, the more suction power. Thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by gregut03 View Post
                      @Tomfoolery, sorry to highjack your thread.

@Walter BP Rep, I have been able to see some progress in length. Some days (definitely not all), I am able to pump to 6.5 inches on the cylinder, which is about an inch improvement from my beginning measurements at the first of the year. I have been careful in my approach (to avoid injury), but I still want to advance and see gains...especially permanent. I hear others talk about how they are able to retain the post-pump expansion...but my "deflates" within a minute or two. I have recently added the Stealth Innerwear to my routine. Any other suggestions would be appreciated. You can review my BM, extender, and manual routine on my progress thread: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...ml#post1440874.

Thanks
                      Maybe add another pumping session but build up in time slowly with it. What has been the impact of your routine on your erection quality?

Comment

Originally posted by Walter BP Rep View Post
                        Maybe add another pumping session but build up in time slowly with it. What has been the impact of your routine on your erection quality?
                        My EQ & PIs have always been good; I've only noticed a couple of times over the past 10 months of my routine that my dick felt tired and erection quality low.

Thanks for looking at my routine! I have tried to mix it up more lately--trying to do a 15-20 min pump to start my PE day, followed by Extending, then another pump session. Do you think I should continue this practice? Maybe doing 15 min to start PE, then two 15 min sessions after extending?? Or are you suggesting attempting 3 separate 15-20 min pumps?

Comment

Originally posted by gregut03 View Post
                          My EQ & PIs have always been good; I've only noticed a couple of times over the past 10 months of my routine that my dick felt tired and erection quality low.

Thanks for looking at my routine! I have tried to mix it up more lately--trying to do a 15-20 min pump to start my PE day, followed by Extending, then another pump session. Do you think I should continue this practice? Maybe doing 15 min to start PE, then two 15 min sessions after extending?? Or are you suggesting attempting 3 separate 15-20 min pumps?
                          Maybe pump before, then during your extender break, then again at the end.

Comment

Try pumping slow. In had the same issue until today

Place your penis into the bathmate. .. pull it back slow and hold for about 5 seconds. Then slowly release it so water comes out ..repeat the process the same way until no more water comes out...

Comment

Also today I put the unit on semi erect and it sweels 1" more than it does when i go in flaccid.

This whole pump thing is defiantly a learing curve , I guess everyone is different you just have to find the best way it works on you

Comment

Working...
                              X