Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Head Swell Revealed!

Ok guys,

MY EMAIL IS RATHER BUSY THESE DAYS with guys wanting to mainly know about extender use, and I TRULY FEEL that the one thing that is hard to master, yet THE MOST CRUCIAL PART of using an extender, is what I like to call:

THE "HEAD SWELL",

Well... here it is in ALL its glory, and yes this is me with my extender on, just over 7.5" BPEEL as I like to call it:

Bone Pressed EXTENDED Erect Length=BPEEL.

In case you are wondering, I am 7.1 BPEL so sure, my BPEEL is a little more than my BPEL, however, I am strange, my BPFSL is only 6.6, so I don't get it...

I guess I am a freak.

ANYWAY, the way to get a head swell is to get your penis about 30% erect, then HELICOPTER it for about 10-15 seconds, making it slinky. Next APPLY SOME GAUZE or something between your skin and the extender, otherwise, OUCH.

Next, put on the extender. Then, I try and sit with it resting STRAIGHT OUT, but I have a NEW METHOD that works AWESOME, which is I put my thumb on the top of my shaft and my fingers underneath my shaft, making sure not to touch the rods too much, and then I basically JELQ more blood into my head. That is what you see here.

Remember, a much more extensive ARTICLE/GUIDE is on the way regarding all of this, and also how to make a WAY BETTER STRAP, because those rubber ones they give you (the nooses are ok!) are worthless. Makes me think these companies never even test their products, or at least not very well.

Oh!, and the flaccid pic is me right before I would put it on. Definitely not "turtled" (I tend to turtle alot) but DEFINITELY NOT HARD EITHER!!

Enjoy!!
    Attached Files
    calixto
    PE Gym Editor
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by calixto; 03-31-2010, 12:27 AM.

Good post, I'm still trying to master the head swell while I hang. I have to get it just hard/swollen enough but not too much that it feels weird..
    New goal, get over a foot long:bad:

Comment

I think the same principles apply when hanging, but I have not yet done any hanging.

I bought Saiyan's "repair clamp" from home depot, but it was different than the one in his pics, too small. I plan on making some mods to it to make it bigger.

Anyway, I think with hanging a Head Swell may not be as necessary since all hangers seem to fasten very tightly due to the nature of using extreme weights.

BUT, what you see in those pictures is what I and bgstick18 consider PERTINENT to making optimal gains.

Comment

Bone Pressed EXTENDED Erect Length=BPEEL

I'd suggest not mixing the word Erect with Extended, as it infers wearing an Extender when erect, which is generally not recommended.
        Perhaps Bone Pressed Xtended Length = BPXL
        Just a thought...
        Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
        Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

It seems like everytime I can get the head swell, after about 15 minutes it's gone.
          https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-8x6-25-a.html <-- log
          1/1/2010 (7/7/10)
          BPEL: 6.5 +.5
          EG: 5 at mid, 5.25 at base
          FL: 3.5-4.5
          BPFSL: 6.75 +.25
          BPXL: 6.5 +1

Comment

Those pictures give a new meaning of the term... mushroom head.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
              Bone Pressed EXTENDED Erect Length=BPEEL

I'd suggest not mixing the word Erect with Extended, as it infers wearing an Extender when erect, which is generally not recommended.
              Perhaps Bone Pressed Xtended Length = BPXL
              Just a thought...
              OH DANGLER YOU ARE SOOOOOO RIGHT MAN, why in the HELL did I put ERECT, shit, I guess I was just so used to putting the word "erect" in there.

ANYWAY,.....................you are RIGHT my brother!!! (I wish it would let me go back and edit that first post, poop!

BPXL it IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

Comment

as u all know guys I'm not to the whole making yo penis big idea. I'm primarily here for eq. Anyway, one thing I noticed is thhat alotta these devices look like something outaa the movie saw! Hehe

i'd think twice b4 I put my weener in there, lol. How would I use this if my cock has a curve and is erect upright?
                Current:
                Target 1- 7inch by 5.5inch
                Target 2- 8inch by 6inch
                Ultimate GOAL- 9inch by 6.5inch

Comment

Read the first post in this thread.

If you follow those instructions, your curve will make NO DIFFERENCE in wearing the device, and in fact will straighten out any irregularities, but should also LEAVE in place any upward curve you might have further down on your shaft. (Wish I had that!)

This is why using an extender is so awesome.

And, I must say, SUUUUUURE you don't want a bigger dick! I think you would not complain if it grew an inch throughout your PE journey, would you now Magneto?

Comment

Hell Nah I ain't gonna be complaining!!! Bigger the better.. but I Dnt want but curve to go! Its curved toward the top.. Anyway, when can I start using jigsaws devices on my weener? After the jp routine?
                    Current:
                    Target 1- 7inch by 5.5inch
                    Target 2- 8inch by 6inch
                    Ultimate GOAL- 9inch by 6.5inch

Comment

calixto, here's what I had posted a few days ago:
                      https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...tml#post103782
                      Dangler
                      Senior Administrator
                      ☼ Wizard ☼
                      White Tiger Award 2015
                      Last edited by Dangler; 05-28-2013, 07:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by fisch28 View Post
                        It seems like everytime I can get the head swell, after about 15 minutes it's gone.
                        What is the bigger picture fisch28 ?
                        What PE had you been doing prior..hanging, heavy duty hand exercises ?
                        It is a possibility your dick is fatigued or you may need a good rest break mixed in. If you are only using a noose, that may explain things. Just asking...Or, this may be normal for your dick.
                        For myself, I use a pump for about 10 to 20 minutes to get a nice plump head. I fasten in using a strap, which is less apt to strangle off blood flood to my glans. Now, my glans will decrease in size, or change color to the point that I may adjust the strap one notch so it's looser. I can do that & not slip out. Noose users may not have that luxury.
                        I can fasten in without pumping, but it is a bigger hassle for me. Besides, I figure the pumping may help increase my head size. Well, at least its fun, lol.
                        Dangler

Comment

This is good imformation.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Thanks KP!, Dangler and Squid sound like pros as well I see!!

And you guys should take a close look at my pics on the first post here, I am using my velcro strap that I made myself so I could get those high tensions and maintain a head swell in excess of 1-2 hours.

Comment

Originally posted by Magneto View Post
                              Hell Nah I ain't gonna be complaining!!! Bigger the better.. but I Dnt want but curve to go! Its curved toward the top.. Anyway, when can I start using jigsaws devices on my weener? After the jp routine?
                              Magneto, what is "jigsaws device"?

Comment

Working...
                              X