Size anti turtling device

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Size anti turtling device

I have been posting quite frequently here on pegym. It seems a lot of people have found a lot of success from anti turtling devices such as the ingenious stealt innerwear and silicone sleeves.

I really need some advice on the stealth. How felixble is the tube itself or the sleeve itself.
    I have really really bad turtling which comes with quite extreme girth fluctuations.

Penis Base erect girth (just remeasured right now and I was a bit off from what the actual base close to my fat pad measures) 6.7 inches or 17cm with tailoring tape wrapped tightly against penis.

Penis behind glans minimum max stretched flaccid girth: 3.74 inches

So this means the tube has to be able to keep my glans in place by being 3.74 at the most behind the glans otherwise my penis slips through the tube instantly when turtling occurs. And it has to accomodate a 6.7 inch fully erect base girth because my stupid penis likes to quickly switch from erection to turtled and back throughout the day.

Would the stealth innerwear be able to stretch 3 inches or would it end up strangling my penis and not allowing spontaneous erections? I also thought about the possibilty of placing a rubber cockring right behind my glans with a very small inner diameter and large outer diameter.

Should I just order a stealth sized to accomodate my normal flaccid shaft girth and put all my faith in the cockring or can the stealth stretch 3 inches?

I follow the conclusion
    Başlangıç: BPEL: 5.90 / EG: 5.1

Güncel: BPEL: 6.80 / EG: 5.4

Comment

Working...
    X