Hang and Clamp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hang and Clamp

So I've been messaging my P for years but PEing for for 3 months. Recently stumbled into the forums and decide hanging and clamping is where the gains come from.

My current workout is 10 minute warm up, 3 sets of 3lb hangs for 15 minutes then clamp for 3 sets of 5 min while kegeling as many reps as possible.

still wake up with morning wood so should this help me gain girth and length?
    PE, a prodcutive personal waste of time

sounds like a good work out. I wanna start hanging and clamping to gain more length and girth but maybe till I hit either 3 months or 6 or until I don't get any more gains from my current routine.

As long as you still get positive PI's keep with what your doing. Morning wood is a good PI. Keep at this for a week or so THEN add maybe like 1lb and another set or 5 minutes or hanging and/or clamping.

By the way, what type of clamp and hanger are you using?
    02/1/10: BPEL - 6"; EG - 4"
    10/1/10: BPEL - 6.75"; EG 5.00"
    5/1/15: BPEL - 6.50"; EG - 5"
    7/1/21: BPEL - 6.25", EG - 4.75

STG: 7"x5"
    LTG: 8"x6"

Comment

What would be a good clamping routine ? how many sets and days per week ?

Comment

I would say, once every other day, for a 10-20 minute set. I think no more than that is suggested because you can really hurt yourself from what I have seen about clamping. Other guys do it WAY more than that though, so I don't know, but I just tried to find the "clamping 101" guide on here but it didn't work for some reason.

Try doing your own search here for "clamping"

Comment

I really don't even do it for that long, maybe 4-5 minutes per set after hanging. make sure you buy one of the nice cable clamps from your local home depot/hardware and get a piece of cloth for protection. Get as much blood in there by kegels then after its nice and engorged either us another clamp or and ok grip pinky out and squeeze right behind the glands for 15 or 20 while kegeling. do this 3 times in the five minutes, but id start with one. This really gets the girth.
          PE, a prodcutive personal waste of time

Comment

would clamping be good by itself after warming up or after warmup, stretching, jelqing routine? Is it a stand alone worlout or can I be added after to what I currently do?
            02/1/10: BPEL - 6"; EG - 4"
            10/1/10: BPEL - 6.75"; EG 5.00"
            5/1/15: BPEL - 6.50"; EG - 5"
            7/1/21: BPEL - 6.25", EG - 4.75

STG: 7"x5"
            LTG: 8"x6"

Comment

Originally posted by doonkei View Post
              I really don't even do it for that long, maybe 4-5 minutes per set after hanging. make sure you buy one of the nice cable clamps from your local home depot/hardware and get a piece of cloth for protection. Get as much blood in there by kegels then after its nice and engorged either us another clamp or and ok grip pinky out and squeeze right behind the glands for 15 or 20 while kegeling. do this 3 times in the five minutes, but id start with one. This really gets the girth.
              You just described a horse squeeze.
              It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
              Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Working...
              X