The Cable Clamp ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Cable Clamp ??

Where can i buy one of these ? I have looked around walmart,lowes,home depot, and they don't sell them.
    The Cable Clamp medium .??

I havent seen them local either. You can get them online. I've seen them on ebay

Comment

Odd not to see them at home depot/ It's where I got mine. They were easy to pass since the have a very small end cap they holds them. It's more like a bin to reach into. I overlooked them when I first went to find them.

Comment

Dude, Lowe's and Home Depot HAVE THEM, you may have to ASK, but just tell them its to connect your computer cables...

Unless you just WANT to tell them that it is going to be used to help engorge and enlarge your dong!

Comment

I'd love to see the look on their faces.

Comment

hahahaha, me too, like, "You're going to do WHAT?" and then maybe not sell it to you, hahaha

But really letitride, I am sure they have them, just ASK!

Comment

Yeah i have asked Home Depot and lowes and they look like they have never heard of the Cable Clamp. I guess i will try another location.

Comment

I scowered two local lowes, and could not find them. I couldnt find the penis devices isle. Hee Hee

Comment

Until you find those you can go for these reuseable mini clamps
                  I use them.
                  VRSelector is a directory with adult vr videos. You get to test videos from multiple places before you decide to pay for a subscription.

Comment

Originally posted by IdealPenis View Post
                    I use them.
                    Ha Ha , Yeah right.

Comment

Originally posted by IdealPenis View Post
                      I use them.
                      Scary.
                      E-bay is the way to go for cheap stuff!
                      It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
                      Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

If you are desperate, you can always go to cableclamp.com and buy a bag full for about twenty $$. It includes two medium size clamps and the rest you can use to clean-up your computer areas or entertainment centers at home and at work.
                        Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                        12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Guys, shit, THEY HAVE THEM. They are ORANGE, and their ACTUAL brand "name" is called "Cable Cuff" and mine is ORANGE.

I found mine out in the end of the aisle, like out in front, like...unmistakable and impossible to miss?!?!

I don't get it?! I am going later today here in Central Texas, so I will give a full report.

Comment

The ones sold at Walmart these days usually are orange and go by the name Cable Cuff.

Comment

OK, after hearing you guys insisting that lowes and wal-mart have them I went back today to look again.

Wal-mart was a no go. I asked several employees and finally was directed to crafts, where they still don't have them.

I went to lowes, again asked several employees. Of course they said they didnt carry them, so I looked anyway.

I found a similar clamp called the cable wraptor. Looks and works very similar to the cable cuff, but it has a T handle, which looks like it will get in the way. I bought it anyway, just so I could feel like I actually acomplished something.

Maybe our stores down here are behind in times, or just dont want us to get a bigger dick! lol

Comment

Working...
                              X