Has your extender helped you???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has your extender helped you???

Would love to hear what you fellas think your extender has done for you.
    What extender do you have.
    Would you recommend?
    What brand do you have?

Would love to see what people are thinking of their extenders so people that are thinking of getting one can see what people think.

I purchased a Male Edge, can't give any more because I haven't gotten it yet.

I have the X4 labs extender and have gained maybe more than an inch now over 4 years of use. I was REALLY INCONSISTENT though, so its probably more like a solid year of 5hrs/day use when added up.

I recommend it, but I hear that Fastsize or any noose version is the way to go.

With a strap version (as opposed to a noose) I would HIGHLY recommend fashioning a strap out of velcro to replace the crappy rubber ones they give you.

Article is coming SOON I promise.

Comment

Originally posted by calixto View Post
      I have the X4 labs extender and have gained maybe more than an inch now over 4 years of use. I was REALLY INCONSISTENT though, so its probably more like a solid year of 5hrs/day use when added up.

I recommend it, but I hear that Fastsize or any noose version is the way to go.

With a strap version (as opposed to a noose) I would HIGHLY recommend fashioning a strap out of velcro to replace the crappy rubber ones they give you.

Article is coming SOON I promise.
      Calix have you tried one with the straps? Seems to be you know your stuff when it comes to these extenders.

Comment

The X4 I have IS a strap-model, but one of my friends on here (bgstick18) used the peni-master (now the penis-master) for about 5 years and recently got a Fastsize (noose-model) and he likes it way better.

But yes, mine is a strap-model and I made a better, stronger, more tension-holding, velcro strap

Comment

Working...
        X