Wtf Male edge extender

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wtf Male edge extender

So im sure this has been talked about numerous times, when I search for answers most of the forums are very old so I wanted to make my own and see if anyone else has found any new ideas or better ways to use the male edge or any extender for that matter.

I'm on my second day using the device, have the foam pad just below my glans and I really have to tighten the band down so my glans doesn't slip out. I have no idea how I'm suppose to get a stretch when it keeps slipping out, and when it's tight, I lose circulation and my glans turns black and blue in 10 min of use. How the hell do people wear these for hours straight.

Originally posted by Seven07 View Post
    So im sure this has been talked about numerous tim
    es, when I search for answers most of the forums are very old so I wanted to make my own and see if anyone else has found any new ideas or better ways to use the male edge or any extender for that matter.

I'm on my second day using the device, have the foam pad just below my glans and I really have to tighten the band down so my glans doesn't slip out. I have no idea how I'm suppose to get a stretch when it keeps slipping out, and when it's tight, I lose circulation and my glans turns black and blue in 10 min of use. How the hell do people wear these for hours straight.
    I dont want to make you disappointed. The truth is Extenders that use a clamp only works for people with big glands. If you dont have a big glans penis much wider than your penis shaft they dont work. I have a male edge and it is not suitable for my penis I have the exact same experience as you and my glans is much smaller than ny shaft.

The best recommendation I can make if you are on a budget and only ever want to buy 1 penis device is to first accept as I did your penis anatomy doesnt fit noose/clamp extenders which is unlucky since we are the minority thats why most people have no problem but we do.

Then I would really look at getting the Lg hanger. It is capable of multi inch gains if you follow the program and are methodical and careful and it will give you all you need for 24hr penis exercise. You hang one or two times per day as high intensity penis exercise then you were the silicone sleeve on your penis to keep your penis elongated so it heals in the long stretched state.

I know how it feels hopeless with the clamp extender I have one and its unusable to me because ny penis either slips or go blue and gray. This is dangerous you should not use it!

Comment

1. Put on in a warm room.

2. Wrap just below the glans... I've experimented with different ways. I bought some 1000 thread count cloth, wrapped the willy three times. I tried with rubber bands around that, but it was too tight. The cloth works well for me.

3. It honestly takes some getting used to. It is better to use less traction and get used to the device. It took me a very long time to get used to it to where I can go 1 hour without having to take it off.

I've been super frustrated with the device before, but it's better to just put it down and try again later than to struggle. Just get used to it. It takes weeks of everyday use.

If you can just get in a couple hours a day that should be good enough for initially starting.

Trust me, I've gotten so frustrated with it I've thrown it across the room LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by peckerachu View Post
        I dont want to make you disappointed. The truth is Extenders that use a clamp only works for people with big glands. If you dont have a big glans penis much wider than your penis shaft they dont work. I have a male edge and it is not suitable for my penis I have the exact same experience as you and my glans is much smaller than ny shaft.

The best recommendation I can make if you are on a budget and only ever want to buy 1 penis device is to first accept as I did your penis anatomy doesnt fit noose/clamp extenders which is unlucky since we are the minority thats why most people have no problem but we do.

Then I would really look at getting the Lg hanger. It is capable of multi inch gains if you follow the program and are methodical and careful and it will give you all you need for 24hr penis exercise. You hang one or two times per day as high intensity penis exercise then you were the silicone sleeve on your penis to keep your penis elongated so it heals in the long stretched state.

I know how it feels hopeless with the clamp extender I have one and its unusable to me because ny penis either slips or go blue and gray. This is dangerous you should not use it!
        You could try 25% erection and kegal to get blood to glans to enlarge the head before going in. I've done that before, but haven't had to since I've gotten used to it.

Comment

Originally posted by peckerachu View Post

I had a feeling that was the case with this style of extender, as my glans is a lot smaller than the rest of my shaft. I should have done some more research and looking. It sucks spending $200 on something you can't even use.

Comment

Originally posted by RedWilly View Post
            You could try 25% erection and kegal to get blood to glans to enlarge the head before going in. I've done that before, but haven't had to since I've gotten used to it.
            I did try this, it worked initially but after about 2 min my glans shrunk down again and slipped out

Comment

1. Put on in a warm room

2. Wrap just below the glans... I've experimented with different ways. I bought some 1000 thread count cloth, wrapped the willy three times. I tried with rubber bands around that, but it was too tight. The cloth works well for me.

3. It honestly takes some getting used to. It is better to use less traction and get used to the device. It took me a very long time to get used to it to where I can go 1 hour without having to take it off.

I've been super frustrated with the device before, but it's better to just put it down and try again later than to struggle. Just get used to it. It takes weeks of everyday use.

If you can just get in a couple hours a day that should be good enough for initially starting.

Trust me, I've gotten so frustrated with it I've thrown it across the room LOL!
              I am going to try some co band wrap tomorrow when I extend. I hear a lot of people use cohesive bandage, I'm not really sure what that is, but they say it works for them. I'm wearing mine for only and your the first week, which doesn't seem hard to do other than I keep losing circulation and the stretch could be better, but an hour really isn't that uncomfortable for me, I'm more concerned about losing blood flow to the glans

Comment

I am going to try some co band wrap tomorrow when I extend. I hear a lot of people use cohesive bandage, I'm not really sure what that is, but they say it works for them. I'm wearing mine for only and your the first week, which doesn't seem hard to do other than I keep losing circulation and the stretch could be better, but an hour really isn't that uncomfortable for me, I'm more concerned about losing blood flow to the glans
                When first starting I would check my glans every 15 mins or so... I would remove if it went numb, shake around and do some helicopters LOL

Then come back in about 10 mins and do it over again. Honestly it takes works. It's not as easy as they make it out to be.

I work from home so it wasn't an issue for me... but if you're working it could be problematic.

Comment

I had same problems(with another brand of extender), in the end I got vlc tugger. It is much more comfortable (as much as a device designed to pull on your dick can be, I guess) and there is no slippage. It works well for me, but I am uncut.

You could also try cheaper way and try some of those vacuum devices on chinese site.

Comment

Originally posted by Abrasax View Post
                    I had same problems(with another brand of extender), in the end I got vlc tugger. It is much more comfortable (as much as a device designed to pull on your dick can be, I guess) and there is no slippage. It works well for me, but I am uncut.

You could also try cheaper way and try some of those vacuum devices on chinese site.
                    Vacuum device should have been my first choice now that I think about it. How cheap is cheap? Do you have a brand name? I wish I could get my money back from this male edge and go a different route

Comment

When first starting I would check my glans every 15 mins or so... I would remove if it went numb, shake around and do some helicopters LOL

Then come back in about 10 mins and do it over again. Honestly it takes works. It's not as easy as they make it out to be.

I work from home so it wasn't an issue for me... but if you're working it could be problematic.
                      I also work from home so time is no issue. I can go about 15 min max and my glans is completly numb. I loosen until it's not cold anymore and starts to get some color and go back to it. I really wanted a device where I could sir comfortably all day and forget about it. I can't imagine how I'm suppose to wear this for 6 hours and take it off every 15 min. If only I could get my $$ back and go with the LG hanger.

Comment

I also
                        work from home so time is no issue. I can go about 15 min max and my glans is completly numb. I loosen until it's not cold anymore and starts to get some color and go back to it. I really wanted a device where I could sir comfortably all day and forget about it. I can't imagine how I'm suppose to wear this for 6 hours and take it off every 15 min. If only I could get my $$ back and go with the LG hanger.
                        I know it probably doesnt make your situation better but let me tell you I know the feeling. I just infinately stored the male edge in my wardrobe forgot about it and tried to be happy I didnt damage my penis from the oxygen deprivation when it went gray or worse you could have gotten a blood clot or necrosis. Starving any tissue of blood until it goes blue/black is very dangerous!

Comment

I completely agree with you there. My dick hurts all day after using the device for an hour. So.....After spending my entire day browsing forums and other devices i went and purchased the size master pro from eBay for $40. Very inexpensive and it's quality is questionable because of that reason and also not a lot of reviews on it. But after spending $200 on a device that is useless, it's all I can do for now.

Comment

I also work from home so time is no issue. I can go about 15 min max and my glans is completly numb. I loosen until it's not cold anymore and starts to get some color and go back to it. I really wanted a device where I could sir comfortably all day and forget about it. I can't imagine how I'm suppose to wear this for 6 hours and take it off every 15 min. If only I could get my $$ back and go with the LG hanger.
                            I've used Phallosan but it doesnt give you the same traction as the rod based systems.

PF is super comfortable and I've gone like 3-5 hours without even touching it or taking it off, and I only took it off to piss.

Comment

I'm using Maleedge so have experience in using it after difficulties at start and wrote threads about it here.

First, warm your penis in hot water for 5 mins, then/or during do stretching upward, left, straight, right, do helicopters 25 for each direction(left/right) then attach your maleedge. You can also do jelqing but I prefer not because ending session with it.

How to set it right regardless of head or glans size:

Insert 2 pads that come in box, into your shaft just below penis head and set one a little above the other so it creates thicker circle then above both wrap it with cohesive gauze that comes in box or buy similar or thicker elastic one later on..then tighten the rubber strap at down end side(toward penis base) above the gauze+pads, like this the strap will be as if set looking little upward at your penis head.

Most importantly to already set rod red pin at first hole that means rods as shortest as possible, then you can longer rods in stretching process as penis stretches longer like around 30-60 mins, can use that few mins period of change as break..this is very useful especially you start targeting maximum weight 2800g after few months from start.

End session by little warm water on penis after removing maleedge, then jelq for 20reps each, hand in okay way.. opposite sides..okay from up then from down..then helicopter then warm down penis some 5 mins in hot water.
                              Last edited by Solving; 11-27-2017, 05:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X