Bathmate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bathmate?

I have been seriously considering purchasing a bathmate. I am comfortable with my length but am desperate for girth. Could anyone who has experience using the Bathmate give me their opinion on it as well as how well it worked or didn’t work to help them gain girth? Thanks!

There's a full page of reviews on the bathpump.com website here https://bathpump.com/pages/testimonials

There's also numerous comments on
    REP Support for Bathpump.com - Q & A

PEGym APPROVED! The lowest price on the net for bathmate pumps GUARANTEED!

BathPump Pumping Routine- GET STARTED HERE

Comment

Originally posted by tdog2016 View Post
      I have been seriously considering purchasing a bathmate. I am comfortable with my length but am desperate for girth. Could anyone who has experience using the Bathmate give me their opinion on it as well as how well it worked or didn’t work to help them gain girth? Thanks!
      I never really measured before now but Bathmate is awesome for girth if you can lock in the changes. When you come out of a Bathmate session your cock will be 1/3 bigger (at least subjectively by looking at it). You will feel plump like you have "meat". It's very satisfying. If you have a cock ring or (Stealth) ,some way to lock in your gains it should stay for longer. But in time it will lock in. My Glans (cockhead) grew bigger. It's actually better for girth than length , i think. I have been very happy with mine. I use it every day now after taking a break of a few years where I lost interest. I am all in now for PE.I wouldn't do PE without it. It's safe (if you use it right 'cause it uses water), It's convenient cause you can use it when you shower or bathe. I like mine all around. If you can't get private time in the shower or bath (you only need about 20 minutes total) that might be a problem. If you use it diligently you WILL gain girth. At least I did but i was doing V jelqs and U jelqs too. 'Nice to grow a big cockhead! Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Comment

Working...
      X