Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any coupon codes for lg hanger sleeves or a better sleeve?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any coupon codes for lg hanger sleeves or a better sleeve?

I want new sleeves for my Phallosan Forte. I don’t mind spending $30 but they want another $15 for shipping. Any ideas? Thanks in advance 😃

Also if you have links please send. Thank you.

Comment

Probably because that's the price they have to pay for shipping. I hope you understand most large vendors subsidize postage/shipping fees because they have larger sales volumes and thus can have smaller margins.

Also silicone sleeves are high cost to produce!

Comment

If you really want to save money, you can go with the absilicone sleeves. I've never had a problem getting my orders from them, but some people have. Their sleeves are softer/bend easier, but probably won't last 2 years. I have one from about 6 months ago that still works well, though.

Comment

Thank you. Do you have a link?

Comment

Originally posted by Jiggawho View Post
            I want new sleeves for my Phallosan Forte. I don’t mind spending $30 but they want another $15 for shipping. Any ideas? Thanks in advance 
            Depending on where we ship to the cost could be less. If it's international it would probably be $15, but if it's domestic it's more like $9 bucks. Unless you specify a different shipping carrier we use United States Postal Service, which is the least expensive. We don't make it up, we charge what they charge.

If you order more than one sleeve then your ship cost is dramatically reduced per ship price of sleeve. We can usually get 8 - 10 sleeves into a USPS envelope.
            -Foldus,
            L.G. Hanger,-
            Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
            www.lghangerllc.com
            PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

Originally posted by poste View Post
              If you really want to save money, you can go with the absilicone sleeves. I've never had a problem getting my orders from them, but some people have. Their sleeves are softer/bend easier, but probably won't last 2 years. I have one from about 6 months ago that still works well, though.
              Good luck with AB Silicon! Check out how many guys have never got their sleeves! They have no phone number or email address! The quality of the sleeves are good, but they use a much softer silicon that's right around a 4 Durometer. Sure it's easier to stretch and softer, but doesn't last nearly as long and tears very easily.

I spent several months testing different Durometer mixtures to come up with a happy medium for softness, stretchability and longevity of sleeve. Our sleeves test out at 7 - 8 on the Durometer scale. Just like car tires.... a softer rubber sticks to the road better, but doesn't last very long. Our sleeves are designed to be used on the LG Hanger and our ADS. Hard to believe someone has a problem stretching them! I find them really easy to stretch, in fact I have stretched a 1.125 sleeve over a baseball with ease..... so if they are too hard for someone to stretch I'd suggest you hit the gym! LoL
              -Foldus,
              L.G. Hanger,-
              www.lghangerllc.com

Comment

Originally posted by peckerachu View Post
                Probably because that's the price they have to pay for shipping. I hope you understand most large vendors subsidize postage/shipping fees because they have larger sales volumes and thus can have smaller margins.

Also silicone sleeves are high cost to produce!
                You're absolutely right about how much labor is involved in making a sleeve and the cost. The silicon we use is the highest grade of medical silicon and it's over $200 per gallon. You've got to mix the rubber, degass it in a pressurized chamber to remove all the tiny air bubbles, load it into an injection gun, inject it into the molds, allow them to cure, demold the rubber, trim any flashing, wash and clean them, pack them, create shipping labels, clean all the molds for the next run. All that takes a significant amount of time. Trust me when I say we don't make much more than minimum wage on a sleeve when you account for all the time invested into making them.

If anyone could make them cheaper and better they'd be doing it already!
                Marlon LGHanger
                Last edited by Marlon LGHanger; 11-22-2017, 02:22 PM. Reason: spelling
                -Foldus,
                L.G. Hanger,-
                www.lghangerllc.com

Comment

<content removed, underage user.>
                  - Admin
                  Dangler
                  Senior Administrator
                  ☼ Wizard ☼
                  White Tiger Award 2015
                  Last edited by Dangler; 04-01-2022, 10:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X