Which pump should I get?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which pump should I get?

I’ve never pumped before so what’s a good pump to buy? I hear a lot about bathmate but don’t you have to be in the shower to use that one? I would rather be able to pump anytime I want and not have to be in the shower.

I'm also looking for pumps atm to add to my routine. I have bathmate hercules x30 but I'm looking into air pumping. Do you have a budget? From my personal experience, bathmate can be messy depending on how you use it. It is recommended to do it in the shower or bathtub, I pump in my bathroom because of the needed water to pump than go to my room until I need to release the water again.
    LG Hanger+Phallosan Forte+Stealth for Men+DP4000+Bathmate progress log

Comment

Originally posted by iwant2bhung View Post
      I'm also looking for pumps atm to add to my routine. I have bathmate hercules x30 but I'm looking into air pumping. Do you have a budget? From my personal experience, bathmate can be messy depending on how you use it. It is recommended to do it in the shower or bathtub, I pump in my bathroom because of the needed water to pump than go to my room until I need to release the water again.
      So you can use it and it will work fine if your not in the shower it just requires water?

Comment

sorry, I mean't to say I pump in my bathtub because I have to add water to the bathmate. When it's pumped and sealed (no water is leaking), I just go in my room which is connected to my bathroom. Sometimes water leaks and sometimes I pump more pressure while in my room making the water in the bathmate come out and spill on the floor but it's not a big deal for me because my floor is rug. Only thing I don't like is it does not have a gauge.
        LG Hanger+Phallosan Forte+Stealth for Men+DP4000+Bathmate progress log

Comment

Okay. Could you just add water to the bathmate from the sink or something? Do you really have to be in a shower/bath to get the process started?

Comment

If you want to pump anywhere, including in bed, an air pump is recommended. Ant pump with a vacuume gauge and properly sized cylinder with a wide/flanged base.

LeLuv offers a decent "turn key" system for a reasonable price. If you are willing to piece it together, the Harbor Freight brass brake bleeder pump combined with a LeLuv cylinder provides a better quality lower priced system.
            Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
            12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
            12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
            01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
            01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
            01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
            Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

You'll need to base your pump purchase on your current size and goals. This chart will tell you where to begin.

size_guide_1024x1024.jpg
              PEGym APPROVED! The lowest price on the net for bathmate pumps GUARANTEED!

BathPump Pumping Routine- GET STARTED HERE

Comment

I've had a BM for months now, and only recently learned you can use it with OR without (air) water. Just tried it last week with air, all good ta go. It's on their website buried in the FAQ section. Definitely would recommend.

- Mega

Comment

Originally posted by Nomanssland View Post
                  I’ve never pumped before so what’s a good pump to buy? I hear a lot about bathmate but don’t you have to be in the shower to use that one? I would rather be able to pump anytime I want and not have to be in the shower.
                  I've never pumped with an air only pump but they scare the hell out of me. I bought a Bathmate Hercules back in 2012 and I've had very good luck with it. 'Mostly good girth gains. But I never was afraid it could hurt me. I am a bit of an engineer and the balance between the water displacement and the cock swelling reaches a kind of equilibrium that limits potential damage I think? I have used it with air but I get chafe. The down side of the Bathmate is to really use it right you need water which is messy so you need to be in the bathroom (or a pool etc.) which is limiting but true (but you won't be in it for more than about 30 mins). I have had times where I got carried away and tried to over train where i got a doughnut on the glans end of my loose sliding shaft skin (I'm cut) which subsided in a half day and have had very minor vein bursts on my shaft sides from over pressure until I learned to calm down. Your cock will speak to you, so don't over stress it which I did at first. Throttled pumping is better. Put it on, pump for 5 min.s then take it off, massage your cock (fire starters are great) and then repeat. Pump until no water comes out each time and then hold (max. pressure for your dick at that time, it self regulates as your cock expands from blood inflow displacing the water out the chamber from the valve on the end). 'Seems to be most effective. I love mine. I would highly recommend it. It's a great warm up, warm down device (with warm water, which feels awesome on your cock). And if your sessions are gentle it feels really good. I'm maybe getting ready to upgrade to an X30. But either way when your cock comes out of it you will be visably pleasantly "plumped" and about 1/3 bigger overall for several hours. In time the gains will stay. It's an awesome tool! Their support is good too. I just replaced my foam pad on the gaiter (rubber bellows that sucks onto your pubis) and they were helpful on sending me that part and explaining how to attach it. 'Wouldn't use anything else. I have heard nightmares about air pumps but guys here with more experience could give you more info.

Comment

Originally posted by Yotguy View Post
                    I've never pumped with an air only pump but they scare the hell out of me. I bought a Bathmate Hercules back in 2012 and I've had very good luck with it. 'Mostly good girth gains. But I never was afraid it could hurt me. I am a bit of an engineer and the balance between the water displacement and the cock swelling reaches a kind of equilibrium that limits potential damage I think? I have used it with air but I get chafe. The down side of the Bathmate is to really use it right you need water which is messy so you need to be in the bathroom (or a pool etc.) which is limiting but true (but you won't be in it for more than about 30 mins). I have had times where I got carried away and tried to over train where i got a doughnut on the glans end of my loose sliding shaft skin (I'm cut) which subsided in a half day and have had very minor vein bursts on my shaft sides from over pressure until I learned to calm down. Your cock will speak to you, so don't over stress it which I did at first. Throttled pumping is better. Put it on, pump for 5 min.s then take it off, massage your cock (fire starters are great) and then repeat. Pump until no water comes out each time and then hold (max. pressure for your dick at that time, it self regulates as your cock expands from blood inflow displacing the water out the chamber from the valve on the end). 'Seems to be most effective. I love mine. I would highly recommend it. It's a great warm up, warm down device (with warm water, which feels awesome on your cock). And if your sessions are gentle it feels really good. I'm maybe getting ready to upgrade to an X30. But either way when your cock comes out of it you will be visably pleasantly "plumped" and about 1/3 bigger overall for several hours. In time the gains will stay. It's an awesome tool! Their support is good too. I just replaced my foam pad on the gaiter (rubber bellows that sucks onto your pubis) and they were helpful on sending me that part and explaining how to attach it. 'Wouldn't use anything else. I have heard nightmares about air pumps but guys here with more experience could give you more info.
                    Thanks.

All this info was about the bathmate and the bathmate only right? You weren’t talking about multiple pumps just the bathmate?

Sounds like I’ll probs go with this one.

So you would consider the bathmate a pretty safe pump. Safer than air pumps?

Comment

Originally posted by Walter BP Rep View Post
                      You'll need to base your pump purchase on your current size and goals. This chart will tell you where to begin.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]94558[/ATTACH]
                      My penis is about 6.8 inches long with a girth of 4.9.. so that would be I would get the x20 then right?

Comment

Originally posted by Nomanssland View Post
                        My penis is about 6.8 inches long with a girth of 4.9.. so that would be I would get the x20 then right?
                        From 5.5 to 7.8 inches you'd qualify for the X30 model.

Comment

In my opinion, an air pump with a vacuume gauge is the safest type of pump because you can fix the vacuume level.

Cylinder sizing according to,LAPump

Girth --> Cylinder Diameter
                          3.50 to 4.50* --> 1.50
                          4.75 to 5.25* --> 1.75
                          5.50 to 6.00* --> 2.00
                          6.25 to 6.75* --> 2.25
                          7.00 to 7.50* --> 2.50
                          7.75 to 8.25* --> 2.75
                          Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                          12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

If I'm 8.25x5, do I really need to go for the more expensive X40 model, or will the Hercules suffice?

edit: nevermind, I'm going to buy a different device.
                            Kitchener
                            Last edited by Kitchener; 12-07-2017, 11:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitchener View Post
                              If I'm 8.25x5, do I really need to go for the more expensive X40 model, or will the Hercules suffice?

edit: nevermind, I'm going to buy a different device.
                              You'd be too large to pump long term with an X30.

Comment

Working...
                              X