Sinrex vs Extenze

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sinrex vs Extenze

I am definitely going to be purchasing one of the two in the next week or so, but am not completely sold on either one. Do any users have any experiences with these pills?

I found this site comparing the two, but user experience would be appreciated.
    Last edited by remek; 06-02-2010, 07:59 PM.

I know I don't know everything but I wouldn't waste a dime on any of that! Hey don't you think that if any of that worked not only wouldn't they be able to produce enough of it to satify demand because every guy would be buying it and that a breakthrough drug like that would be in every paper in the world! Google extense and see how many lawsuits there are against the company. It might surprise you.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by tony cobra View Post
      I am definitely going to be purchasing one of the two in the next week or so, but am not completely sold on either one. Do any users have any experiences with these pills?

I found this site comparing the two, but user experience would be appreciated.

What are you going to purchase one of them for?

Comment

I wouldn't waste my time on either of them. They will cost you a lot of money for NOTHING to work. How shitty, just do PE; it's free and it WORKS
        It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
        Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

What THEY ^^^ SAID, And next time, don't post a pills-thread on the devices forum please.

Maybe I SHOULD become a moderator, I wish I was right now to get this SHYTE off here, ugh!!!

Sorry man, but if you haven't noticed, pretty much NO ONE here is a fan of pills.

THIS is why we are here to figure out how to do all this with stretching exercises and devices (hence the term of THIS forum "Devices Forum")

Sorry, but you should post this in the PE Theory and Science forum, if you just HAVE to post anything about those BS pills.

Oh, and by the way, they don't work.

Comment

Dude spend your money on an extender or jelq device instead, don't definitly waste your money on shit that won't work. G shit bro.

Comment

This is what I think Tony Cobra is,....

Prove me wrong TonyCobra, please, prove me wrong.

And if your NOT a spammer, please don't post shit about pills under "Devices" bro, muchas Gracias!

Comment

No reply, must be a shit ass spammer.

Comment

Yep, JP where are you? I wanna be one of your "Span Wars" Knights JP!!! Can you "knight" me?

Comment

Pretty surprised no mods have come into this thread yet.

Comment

Working...
                    X