Bathmate success update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bathmate success update

Tonight was my first night I was able to pump for 14 minutes. I am working my wait up increasing 1 minute each time. I noticed the last minute or two of this session I appeared to be filling the tube slightly more. When I finished the set I pulled the tube off and I can say he look definitely bigger. As I know this is temporary, it was the first time I felt like I had true expansion. When you are pumping for 4,5,6 minutes you start to feel like you aren't doing anything. But when you work your way up you can really tell a difference

Keep at it!

Good work
    09-03-2016: BPEL: 6.5 EG: 5.0
    04-16-2019: BPEL: 7.1 MEG: 5.19
    03-29-2020: BPEL: 7.36 MEG: 5.39

No person is worth wanting to hurt yourself over, neither is the size of your penis.

Comment

Do you mean you stayed in te pump for 14 minutes without a break?if I do more than 3 minutes at a time my shaft will be all black looking like I am choking it!unless I do a reallly low pressure which my penis would be at maybe 50-60%erection..I don't think that would be enough pressure to have any benefit..
      sorry if I am hijacking your thread saddleman!good luck with your progress!

Comment

Give it a few weeks and you'll see those temp pump gains turn into permanent gains!
        PEGym APPROVED! The lowest price on the net for bathmate pumps GUARANTEED!

BathPump Pumping Routine- GET STARTED HERE

Comment

Thanks for the encouragement. @Johnjoe. I have worked my way up from 5 minutes to now 14 minutes. It only took me a few weeks. Most important thing is to go at your own pace. I will say I pushed mine regiment alittle aggressively. But I am listening to my PI's and don't feel like I am suffering.

I do have a question about spots. This was my first time I actually showed expansion signs. I had quite a few red spots mainly on the top of my shaft. There was one single spot however that was darker. Not black but maybe a brown. Luckily today was my off day and I go for two more days. I had an erection after the pump and was able to get one today with out any issues. Is this anything to worry about?

Comment

Originally posted by Walter BP Rep View Post
            Give it a few weeks and you'll see those temp pump gains turn into permanent gains!
            I used the Bathmate for 9 months consistently often 5-6 days a week with 20-30 min sessions once I was conditioned and haven't had any permanent gains, I have given up on using the device for now.

Comment

Originally posted by saddleman View Post
              Thanks for the encouragement. @Johnjoe. I have worked my way up from 5 minutes to now 14 minutes. It only took me a few weeks. Most important thing is to go at your own pace. I will say I pushed mine regiment alittle aggressively. But I am listening to my PI's and don't feel like I am suffering.

I do have a question about spots. This was my first time I actually showed expansion signs. I had quite a few red spots mainly on the top of my shaft. There was one single spot however that was darker. Not black but maybe a brown. Luckily today was my off day and I go for two more days. I had an erection after the pump and was able to get one today with out any issues. Is this anything to worry about?
              How big were the spots. If they last more than a day then it's a good bet you overdid it.

Comment

Originally posted by WhatsThatSource View Post
                I used the Bathmate for 9 months consistently often 5-6 days a week with 20-30 min sessions once I was conditioned and haven't had any permanent gains, I have given up on using the device for now.
                Did you increase the pressure and also begin to see temporary expansion after 20 minutes?

Comment

Working...
                X