Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need help deciding on a hanger(after research)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help deciding on a hanger(after research)

I am looking for a hanger and I am having a hard time deciding. I can tell you I have narrowed it down to three. I am debating between a bib hanger, a homemade bib hanger and a muzzle hanger. Should I spend the money and call it down on the bib. Or should I put the leg work in and go with one of the others. I'm handy enough to handle the DIY. As long as I am not sacrificing quality. Please school me

start with sock hanger like me.

Comment

What is a sock hanger?

Comment

Try to search on the forum next time
        Sock Hanger
        BPEL: 17, 17.5, 18, 18.5, 19, 19.2
        EG: 13.3,

My Progress Log

Comment

Newbies and veterans alike can learn & benefit from the vast array of posts collected here on this site for years. Simply use the white search box, top right on the forums main page, then click the spyglass for keywords you've entered to research your questions. It saves a LOT of time & duplicate effort, guys. If you have further questions after doing your research, of course you can always post those in the appropriate forum threads...just sayin'...

Comment

You might get better results on Google using PEGym sock hanger. However, SmugLion provide a great link.

I used one similar to the one illustrated in this link, but substituted a cable clamp for the shoe lace and wrapped some tape around the shaft above the glans before putting on the sock.
            Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
            12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
            12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
            01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
            01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
            01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
            Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
              You might get better results on Google using PEGym sock hanger. However, SmugLion provide a great link.

I used seed one similar to the one illustrated in this link, but substituted a cable clamp for the shoe lace and wrapped some tape around the shaft above the glans before putting on the sock.

All of these DIY devices along with the BiB & Malehanger will cut off blood flow to your penis. Clamps and nooses are very risky.... which really makes me question the wisdom of some who liken themselves to be PE experts! I can't count on both hands and feet the number of guys on this forum who have had a major presence for 5 - 6 months using one of these type devices then post that they had major problems or injured themselves, then all of a sudden disappear from the forum like a fart in the wind, never to be heard from again!
              -Foldus,
              L.G. Hanger,-
              Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
              www.lghangerllc.com
              PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

Marlon's product has many proponents. it is very expensive! I have not used his stuff however I have used many vacuum based devices (pumping, Phallosan, vac hanger etc.) all of which have caused injury to varying degrees. I have been using a BIB starter since July 2016 (except for a brief stent with a vac hanger). I have over 400 hours using it and have NEVER been injured. Marlon likes to refer to DR Ric's experience with the BIB and his injury, yet on thunder's DR Ric states that injury was not the fault of the BIB but his own physiology. considering my own experience and financial state I would not use Marlon's product. personally I suggest the BIB and would suggest you go to his site for further information. BibHanger. and please please read hanging 101 available here and on thunder's. let the flaming begin!
                sinnod
                Last edited by sinnod; 12-12-2017, 12:37 PM.

Comment

after two weeks of using the search box I have noticed you get a lot of useless information about many topics here. I have read through the sticks for the devices. Through research I have came up with these three options.
                  If there is a thread comparing all three with function and review I would be more than happy reading it. But I havent found one yet.

As far as the sock hanger I'm not a fan. I don't want to spend the time learning the device knowing it will be obsolete due to its construction. I rather get comfortable with a hanger that will carry me through all stages.

Comment

Originally posted by sinnod View Post
                    Marlon's product has many proponents. it is very expensive! I have not used his stuff however I have used many vacuum based devices (pumping, Phallosan, vac hanger etc.) all of which have caused injury to varying degrees. I have been using a BIB starter since July 2016 (except for a brief stent with a vac hanger). I have over 400 hours using it and have NEVER been injured. Marlon likes to refer to DR Ric's experience with the BIB and his injury, yet on thunder's DR Ric states that injury was not the fault of the BIB but his own physiology. considering my own experience and financial state I would not use Marlon's product. personally I suggest the BIB and would suggest you go to his site for further information. BibHanger. and please please read hanging 101 available here and on thunder's. let the flaming begin!
                    I have 3 different clamp style hangers; Bib starter, Bib HC and Malehanger. Tried about 150 times in 180 days to get it work but could not do it. There were some sets when setup was good and it worked, but most of times it was shit in the mouth. Maybe there is some difference in penis shape, anatomy or something but I could not fucking make it work and I wanted and tried hard. Got up to 15 lbs but it was just pain in the ass. I can pull with my hand well over 20 lbs of force and it's comfortable as fuck, but those clamp shits are terrible way to grip the penis.

The only problem that stands in front of length gains is grip. How to safely and effectively get a good grip on penis that doesn't pull skin. If you can hang bigger and bigger weights for long enough time the gains are certain. Nobody has developed perfect device, but my opinion is that vacuum is the best option.

Comment

I should have mentioned that I was recommending a sock hanger as an inexpensive way to try hanging before spending a lot of money on a quality device.

i used a sock hanger for three months and gained 1/4 inch in length. Although I found hanging to be very effective, I realized I did not have enough privacy time to continue on with one of the better quality models. By the way. I never experienced an injury.
                      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

I received my LG Hanger today. I have it on right now. Obviously I cannot speak to the gains and will not be able to for some time, but I can tell you that the product itself it 100% superior to anything else on the market in terms of quality.

It is custom made for you and in my opinion is the only way to go if you can afford it.
                        Beginning - BPEL: 6.5" Beginning EG: 5.5"

Goal - BPEL 7.5" EG 6.5"
                        -------
                        Using LG Hanger

Comment

Originally posted by Trapezius View Post
                          The only problem that stands in front of length gains is grip. How to safely and effectively get a good grip on penis that doesn't pull skin. If you can hang bigger and bigger weights for long enough time the gains are certain. Nobody has developed perfect device, but my opinion is that vacuum is the best option.
                          For manual methods, you retract any excess skin away from the glans, and you can use a small towel to pad and enhance your grip.

Silicone sheets can offer both comfort and adhesion for standard weight hanging. Still, if the weight is extreme then extra care as well as skill in setting up the wraps and wear of the device will be necessary.
                          Big Al
                          Administrator
                          PEGym Editor
                          Male Enhancement Coach Rep.
                          PEGym Hero
                          Last edited by Big Al; 12-14-2017, 11:47 AM.
                          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by sinnod View Post
                            How many personal conversations have you had with Dr. Richard Howard? I've spoken with him regularly over the past 5 years. If you go back to the very first post Dr. Ric made on the LG Hanger thread you will read what he has to say about the LG Hanger. He has personally told me about his injurious encounter with the BiB and the nerve damage he suffered from using it and how he was not able to attain an erection for nearly six months. Would you like his phone number?

I'm not a member on Thunders Place, but I do hear from other customers and members that there's a significant amount of disinformation that is presented on that website about the LG Hanger. I think President Trump likes to refer to that as "fake news".

I understand not everyone has the financial means to buy our device. That many perceive it as too expensive. I've made it abundantly clear that our device is a custom made unit, that it is not an injection molded piece of plastic from China. I have on many occasions outlined the entire manufacturing process it takes to produce and assemble a LG Hanger. I make no apologies for the price. Only that if you can't afford it I understand. There are many things I would like to have or try that I just can't afford.

I sincerely don't want to see guys injuring themselves using devices that cuts off blood flow like a tourniquet does. People still smoke cigarettes even though every cigarette pack has a Surgeon General warning! Despite what common sense dictates people make choices that often end up not being good ones. Some think the inexpensive cost is worth the risk.
                            Marlon LGHanger
                            Last edited by Marlon LGHanger; 12-14-2017, 12:34 PM. Reason: punctuation
                            -Foldus,
                            L.G. Hanger,-
                            Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
                            www.lghangerllc.com
                            PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

Get a Bib. It'll be the only hanger you'll probably ever use.

I used a captain's wench for a long time and it was great, but I think if I would've taken the time to learn how to properly use my Bib way back when, I'd be further along than I am now. I bit the bullet and focused on proper techniques for the Bib a few months ago and it's been GREAT! There's a learning curve but once you get it, you won't want to use anything else.
                              Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
                              "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Working...
                              X