Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Phallosen forte tension - adjust springs for different for more tension potential

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phallosen forte tension - adjust springs for different for more tension potential

Ok so you got your tension rod that clips to the bell/belt. And we all know the purpose that piece Is to alternate tension settings.

But my question lies deep within the the tension rod, the springs. So apparently I found out you can adjust the position of the springs by a white screw/rod ( remember all this is under the visible green and red tension setting, so I’m not talking about adjusting just the regular color tension) ..... You can either compress the springs sitting position, or you can expand them.

So I hope you guys know what I’m talking about hear. This question is directed more towards PF experts.

So my first question is where is it even spouse to be set? I’ve lost track of where it was when I first got it. I’m guessing somewhere in the middle ( so some of the white rod under the springs is visible on the very top, NOT screwed all the way down )

My second question is since I’m having trouble getting a solid tension, which setting would allow for max tension possible with the PF. Having The white rod screwed all the way down so you compress the springs as much as possible.... or having them spread as far as possible apart?

Thanks

I don't think the springs control the tension, they simply measure the tension. The tension is controlled by the tightness of the belt.
    Starting 11/24/17.....01/25/18.............Goal
    BPEL: 7.125"............7.5".....................8.5"
    MSEG: 5.25"...........Didn't Measure.......6.5"

Comment

Working...
    X