If anyone uses the phallosan app.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If anyone uses the phallosan app.....

If anyone uses the phallosan app, are you supposed to be in the green with the thumbs up, or is the mid green area fine with respect to the time and continuity gages?

Originally posted by RedWilly View Post
    If anyone uses the phallosan app, are you supposed to be in the green with the thumbs up, or is the mid green area fine with respect to the time and continuity gages?
    I am at the green thumb on the time meter, and almost to the thumb on continuity. 393 hours in 39 days.

Comment

Originally posted by GTXRaider View Post
      I am at the green thumb on the time meter, and almost to the thumb on continuity. 393 hours in 39 days.
      Have you gained anything in terms of length or girth?

How long are you wearing it a day, and how often are you taking it off to use restroom etc..?

Comment

Have you gained anything in terms of length or girth?

How long are you wearing it a day, and how often are you taking it off to use restroom etc..?
        I have measured a 1/8 to 2/8 inch erect length gain so far, but trying not to read too much into it.

If you do the math (390 hours in 39 days), I have averaged about ten hours a day since I started, 11.5 hours per day last couple of weeks. I am actually taking a couple of days off right now, my dick was a little sore (also pumping about 17 minutes per day last couple of weeks).

I try to minimize my liquid intake during wearing time, but I drink when I am thirsty and go to the bathroom when I have to.
        GTXRaider
        Last edited by GTXRaider; 12-21-2017, 07:36 AM.

Comment

I have measured a 1/8 to 2/8 inch erect length gain so far, but trying not to read too much into it.

If you do the math (390 hours in 39 days), I have averaged about ten hours a day since I started, 11.5 hours per day last couple of weeks. I am actually taking a couple of days off right now, my dick was a little sore (also pumping about 17 minutes per day last couple of weeks).

I try to minimize my liquid intake during wearing time, but I drink when I am thirsty and go to the bathroom when I have to.
          Yeah 400 hours is probably not enough to see a substantial change yet. From what I've read, most people top their gains out at about 1500 hours then plateau thereafter.

I'm mainly hoping for girth gains and am pumping after my 8 hour sessions, but length is fine too I guess. I wouldn't want much more than 1/2 inch length though.

Comment

I went ahead and measured this morning (took advantage of some good morning wood), saw a gain of 1/4 inch in length (from 5" NBPEL to 5 1/4") and a gain of 1/8 inch in girth (from 4 7/8" to a solid 5"). This was after taking two days off to get some rest.

I am taking a very conservative view of this, not going to claim success until I see at least a half inch gain in length and 3/8 inch gain in girth.
            But so far, seems to be working, so its back to work today.

My goals are 6.5" NBPEL in length and 6" in girth.

Comment

I went ahead and measured this morning (took advantage of some good morning wood), saw a gain of 1/4 inch in length (from 5" NBPEL to 5 1/4") and a gain of 1/8 inch in girth (from 4 7/8" to a solid 5"). This was after taking two days off to get some rest.

I am taking a very conservative view of this, not going to claim success until I see at least a half inch gain in length and 3/8 inch gain in girth.
              But so far, seems to be working, so its back to work today.

My goals are 6.5" NBPEL in length and 6" in girth.
              What tension level are you using it at? How does it feel? Can you feel a pull all day?

Comment

What tension level are you using it at? How does it feel? Can you feel a pull all day?
                I try to keep tension at green/yellow. I find that tension changes as you change positions (I.e standing up vs sitting down), so I use a safety pin to attach the belt and the elastic waist band of my underwear, opposite hip to where I have my dick pointed to that day. I find that this helps keep tension more constant.

Comment

Working...
                X