Are Penis Pump Gains Ever Permanent?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are Penis Pump Gains Ever Permanent?

Just a little something I was wondering...

I know once you penis pump your unit it will enlarge, but then it will decrease through out the day.

But, if you use a penis pump for an extended period of time, will you ever get permanent increases in either length or girth?
    Current Max Erect Length: 5.5 Inches NBPEL ( 03 / 29 / 10 )
    Current Max Erect Girth: 4.75 Inches ( 03 / 29 / 10 )

Short Term Max Erect Length: 7 Inches NBPEL
    Long Term Max Erect Length: 8 Inches NBPEL

Short / Long Term Max Erect Girth: 5 Inches

If you do some other girthwork along with the pumping I'll think that it's permanent.

Are there any serious pumpers on this site?
    Log
    Measurements (Current):
    BPEL: 7.25"
    HG: ~6.25"|MEG:6.25"|Low shaft EG:6.5"|BG: 7"

Comment

I forget who pumps but they know. Calixto pumps from time to time I believe as do a few other members.
      I've read that when you pump and then jelq it helps you gain pretty good, so I want to get a pump to try that out!
      It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
      Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Pumping alone will get you nowhere, permanently. Possibly improve EQ and If combined with other PE routines, it could help girth and perhaps length. On a temporary basis, the extra 3/4 in girth and 1/2 inch length has certainly improved my sex life.
        Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
        12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

I wonder if pumping after hanging, for example, would be as effective as edging after a routine.

Comment

Pumping combined with jelqing seems to be an effective girth routine. Light pressure water pumping appears to help with length.

Comment

Originally posted by Dugger View Post
              I wonder if pumping after hanging, for example, would be as effective as edging after a routine.
              Well some members such as Saiyan22 use edging after their hanging to restore proper blood flow to the penis. In that context, I would assume pumping could be used for the same thing.
              Started on 03/04/2010
              BPEL:6.69" EG:5.06"
              Current as of 06/17/2010
              BPEL:7.18" EG:5.25

Comment

If you look up Tiger, an avid pumper (google him). He claims that his friends got permanent results, while he himself did not.

Comment

Originally posted by NSF001 View Post
                  If you look up Tiger, an avid pumper (google him). He claims that his friends got permanent results, while he himself did not.
                  I guess that would fall under the some people gain easy some don't category.

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
                    Pumping alone will get you nowhere, permanently. Possibly improve EQ and If combined with other PE routines, it could help girth and perhaps length. On a temporary basis, the extra 3/4 in girth and 1/2 inch length has certainly improved my sex life.
                    I disagree with your first sentence here not2big, I think pumping alone over several years, WILL/MUST result in gains, because you are constantly expanding it beyond its normal state. Everything else you say here looks good

Originally posted by Dugger View Post
                    Yes, I use my extender before and even after pumping sometimes, like last night
                    Originally posted by Gator View Post
                    Pumping combined with jelqing seems to be an effective girth routine. Light pressure water pumping appears to help with length.
                    I TOTALLY AGREE GATOR. I did this last night!!! My flaccid was so big for so long afterwards, I did some BTC's and the thing was enormous under my ass!
                    Originally posted by LOL View Post
                    Well some members such as Saiyan22 use edging after their hanging to restore proper blood flow to the penis. In that context, I would assume pumping could be used for the same thing.
                    If you look closely at Saiyan's routines, he PUMPS lightly at some point during every session. So there you have it!

Comment

What is a BTC?

Comment

BTC=Between The Cheeks.

Its a stretch for alleged flaccid gains, and is a lot like the Fowfer.

Comment

Originally posted by millia View Post
                          I guess that would fall under the some people gain easy some don't category.
                          What Tiger also mentioned that all of them at the very least, had temporary gains. Some have permanent and some didn't.
                          NSF001
                          Last edited by NSF001; 04-08-2010, 10:09 PM. Reason: Can't spell

Comment

I love my pump. That's all there is to it. The common routine that vacutech suggests is every other day, because they say its just like going to the gym (or, for that matter, PE) I think I think I am going to go 2 on/ 1 off, and see how that goes, adding it into my PE exercise routine as is.

Comment

PLEASE let me know how that works for you Cal, I'm thinking about something along those lines as well whenever I get a pumop

Comment

Working...
                              X