Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone using a leluv pump for length?

Hi guys!

Are there users here who use the leluv pump for length gains? How does such a pump work? I can see on amazon I have to order different parts .. How is the vacuum? Does it hurt when your dick scratches the walls (when using a small girth cylinder)?

Would love to hear some thoughts about these pumps! Thanks!

I use LeLuv cylinders to gain girth. I don’t believe they did anything significant for length gains; however, some guys claim they do help with length.
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

I use a small cylinder for length. I like it most because it was my first cylinder. It is awesome to see it packed so fully now. When I got it I didn't touch the sides. I lube my whole erection so there is no discomfort. It also encourages the tissues to pull to the top when lubed. If using a cylinder for length get one you are close to packing.
      ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

I can no longer fit into my first cylinder (1.5”). I now use a 2” cylinder for daily pumping and occasionally a 2.25” cylinder after 20 minutes in the 2”cylinder.
        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Comment

I was thinking of buying me a 1,5 x 12inches cylinder. Then oil my flaccid dick, stick it in and begin pumping to really stretch the dick to 8-9+ inches .. I don't know if this is realistic/possible? I'd love to pump and then just let my dick inside for an hour or so while watching TV.

How is the vacuum? How does such a "gauge" work? I can't find any instructional videos on leluv pumps.

Comment

Be sure to use a pump with a vacuume gauge. If you exceed 5 hg in order to reach increased length you are risking hematoma. If you pack the cylinder the vacuum will concentrate on your glans.
            Fat Pad = 1+/-

Comment

I agree. Don't go High pressure. Especially under vacuum for an hour. What is your pumping experience?

Comment

Originally posted by TheSperminator View Post
                Hi guys!

Are there users here who use the leluv pump for length gains? How does such a pump work? I can see on amazon I have to order different parts .. How is the vacuum? Does it hurt when your dick scratches the walls (when using a small girth cylinder)?

Would love to hear some thoughts about these pumps! Thanks!
                You will have to order three different parts for a complete pumping setup... the cylinder, the male connector, and a brake bleeding kit (Pittsburgh or Mityvac.) That will give you everything for the cheapest price, although you can order a complete kit from Amazon or the Leluv website.

There is no "scratching" involved. I don't know why you insist on this but the inside of the tube is smooth as glass and will not scrape, cut, or cause abrasions to your skin. You can use a 1.5" tube with no scratching for however long you'd like, but it is advised to keep your session under 15 minutes to avoid problems such as edema or blisters.
                Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Originally posted by Wishful10x8 View Post
                  I agree. Don't go High pressure. Especially under vacuum for an hour. What is your pumping experience?
                  I have some experience with the bathmate extreme .. I love it, but I feel I can't grow larger because the girth is holding me back .. I don't max out the X40 and I can't get higher than 8inches during a pumping session, but I believe this is because the girth is holding my dick back from going any higher .

I do have to admit I probably exceed the 5HG rule with my bathmate.

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
                    Be sure to use a pump with a vacuume gauge. If you exceed 5 hg in order to reach increased length you are risking hematoma. If you pack the cylinder the vacuum will concentrate on your glans.
                    What is a hematoma? I should google it but want the conversation going Hope you don't mind!

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatDivider View Post
                      You will have to order three different parts for a complete pumping setup... the cylinder, the male connector, and a brake bleeding kit (Pittsburgh or Mityvac.) That will give you everything for the cheapest price, although you can order a complete kit from Amazon or the Leluv website.

There is no "scratching" involved. I don't know why you insist on this but the inside of the tube is smooth as glass and will not scrape, cut, or cause abrasions to your skin. You can use a 1.5" tube with no scratching for however long you'd like, but it is advised to keep your session under 15 minutes to avoid problems such as edema or blisters.
                      I'm just scared the pressure will be too much when using such a small girth cylinder, but I guess the pressure releases by my dick going higher into the cylinder. Just want to make sure the pump will be for me since I have to order it via Amazon and then let it ship to Belgium etc .. It's gonna be expensive I guess.

Comment

I have some experience with the bathmate extreme .. I love it, but I feel I can't grow larger because the girth is holding me back .. I don't max out the X40 and I can't get higher than 8inches during a pumping session, but I believe this is because the girth is holding my dick back from going any higher .

I do have to admit I probably exceed the 5HG rule with my bathmate.
                        You can handle larger pressures when surrounded by fluid. The air pump lower is better. I would start at shorter sets. Like THE suggested 15 minutes max.

Comment

Originally posted by Wishful10x8 View Post
                          You can handle larger pressures when surrounded by fluid. The air pump lower is better. I would start at shorter sets. Like THE suggested 15 minutes max.
                          Will do .. Can my dick hit let's say 10 inches or something when pumping in the small cylinder? Would love to see that haha

Comment

Mine definitely crawls up the side more. I'm not sure what it will reach. Mine is only 9 inches long. I pack it so I imagine yours could.

Comment

What is a hematoma? I should google it but want the conversation going Hope you don't mind!
                              Begins with a busted capillary causing darkness under the skin but can lead to a blood blister if you remain under vacuum too long.
                              Fat Pad = 1+/-

Comment

Working...
                              X