Phallosan losing suction? Try this.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phallosan losing suction? Try this.

Ok guys so i thought i’d share this with everyone as it was frustrating me.

First of all, ill do my best to give you an idea of what i did but first, i have a girth of about 4.2” - not that flash. But i use the medium bell because i find it gives more suction. I bought the silicon sleeve instead of the provided condom sleeves as they are useless in my eyes.

Ok so I’ve tried everything i have researched on this forum and other forums. But my problem was basically i was losing suction through the silicon sleeve and the phallosan was just then stretching the skin of my penis instead of pulling the whole penis itself.

Anyway.. so what i did was i bought those toe caps which you put over your toes or fingers. They are quite tight and i pulled this over the phallosan system and over the silicon sleeve half on the sleeve half on the glass bell. This tightened and secured the sleeve enough so whenever i move around it stays even during rough twisting and bending motions. It also isn’t tight enough to cause any damage or restrict blood to your penis and has a soft inside to it.

The toe caps are quite cheap if you look in the pharmacy. Anyway - just an idea if any of you guys become stuck in this situation, thought i’d share as i get amazing suction now and don’t have anxiety of it losing suction during the day.

Do you have a cut a hole in the top of the cap in order to slip it over the bell+sleeve?

Comment

Hi I'm having a similar problem , I'm not sure I know what you mean by 'toe cap' any chance you can post a link to them, or even better a picture of your set up please. It's driving me nuts that the pressure keeps releasing.

Comment

Basically he is making a wide silicone band to keep the silicone sleeve from slipping and leaking air into the bell. I've used sized neoprene O rings (available from any hardware store) to do the same too. Currently I've been using a silicone band made from a glans cap that was completely unusable for it's purpose to hold the sleeve from slipping off the large/Xlarge bell. "Natural rubber" bands do not hold their shape for long and eventually snap making them worthless for long term use.
        Sir Bedevere: ...and that, my liege, is how we know the Earth to be banana shaped.
        King Arthur: This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how sheep's bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.

Comment

Brilliant idea. A beautiful bump of this thread. I went and bought a few packs to experiment with from a local pharmacy. These things are like mini dick sleeves so they are tight yet comfy. I use them to reinforce the suction of my old loose sleeves that were useless and this toe cap creation allowed the old sleeves to work good as new. Even better than before. Gonna see how long it lasts. But the seal is incredible so far.
          DaddyDingo
          Last edited by DaddyDingo; 03-28-2020, 10:07 PM.

Comment

Less than 2 hours and the toe cap ripped and broke apart. Too small to maintain stability. I will make stronger diy silicone sleeves with slightly adjusted dimensions.
            DaddyDingo
            Last edited by DaddyDingo; 03-28-2020, 11:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X