Question about hanging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about hanging

I am not sure if this has been asked here before , anyway I really don't want to spend a lot of money on buying numerous PE devices as I am not really loaded up with cash. I am in my 30's , I have decided to buy bathmate x40 and also pro extender, however to boost my gains I am thinking of starting a hanging routine also, the problem is I don't know which way to go regarding hanging. I would like to either buy a cheap hanging device or make one (looking to spend under $30 here). I need your help here, what hanging device or method would you recommend for someone new to PE? I intend to start with light weights.

I really hope I would get some response here.

Whoa! That is far too much for a beginner! If you are going to start hanging then do the hanging alone, no other devices for now. There are guys that have been overzealous in hopes of making fast gains that ended up injuring their penis. You can find some of these guys in the Penile Anomalies and Injuries sub forum in the Erectile Dysfunction Forum. You only have one penis, take care of it.

Fast Penis Enlargement - There Isn't such A Thing

Safety First!
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Thread moved to the Penis Devices Forum.
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
        Whoa! That is far too much for a beginner! If you are going to start hanging then do the hanging alone, no other devices for now. There are guys that have been overzealous in hopes of making fast gains that ended up injuring their penis. You can find some of these guys in the Penile Anomalies and Injuries sub forum in the Erectile Dysfunction Forum. You only have one penis, take care of it.

Fast Penis Enlargement - There Isn't such A Thing

Safety First!

Hi Cavalier, thanks for your response, so are you saying using a hanger + bathmate and pro extender is too much?

Comment

Yes that is far too much. You need to go through a conditioning period for a few moths before you try anything advanced, such as multiple devices. during this time you will learn how your penis reacts to any penis enlargement and what you think it could handle down the road. You can't force fast gains without putting your penis at risk of injury. Listen to what you penis is telling you and keep an eye on your PI's Physiological Indicators (PI's) They will tell you the level your routine you should be at.

Comment

Yes that is far too much. You need to go through a conditioning period for a few moths before you try anything advanced, such as multiple devices. during this time you will learn how your penis reacts to any penis enlargement and what you think it could handle down the road. You can't force fast gains without putting your penis at risk of injury. Listen to what you penis is telling you and keep an eye on your PI's Physiological Indicators (PI's) They will tell you the level your routine you should be at.

So if I was going to start with a single device now, would a hanging exercise routine +bathmate be alright for me at the beginner stage?

Comment

If you are going for length you can start with the hanging, build up some weight and see how your penis is going to react to it. Once you get a feel for what your penis can handle then you can try slowly adding in the batmate. Keep in mind that there are many guys, including myself, that also gain girth from hanging. If you start gaining girth then you may not want to bother with the bathmate.

Comment

If you are going for length you can start with the hanging, build up some weight and see how your penis is going to react to it. Once you get a feel for what your penis can handle then you can try slowly adding in the batmate. Keep in mind that there are many guys, including myself, that also gain girth from hanging. If you start gaining girth then you may not want to bother with the bathmate.

Thanks Cav! very helpful as always, now regarding hanging, would you advise a simple sock hanger or are there any reliable (ehm....affordable) hangers out there?

Comment

A sock hanger is a good way to get started off to see if hanging is right for you. Once you get over 5 lbs you should invest in a good hanger. At this weight it's going to start cutting off too much blood flow in my opinion. With the sock covering the glans it makes it impossible to monitor the glans to tell if it is cutting off the blood flow.

If you were going to invest the money on a bathmate then you should invest the money on a good hanging device. Any of the "cheap" ones that I have see are a poor design and will most likely cut off most of the blood flow to the area of the shaft above the hanger and the glans. There are a couple of these that can be found in the Products link at the top of the page. I used the Bib hanger for quite a while but I broke down and decided to spend the money on the LG hanger. I found it to be much better than the Bib and well worth the investment.

Comment

Working...
                  X