Bathmate pumping question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bathmate pumping question

I tried using my bathmate outside the tub again yesterday and got a little less expansion than normal except my base girth is significantly larger, but no fluid retention generally. I usually pump in the tub because I don't need to hold onto the pump at all and the suction is more intense.

After an hour use I usually have fluid retention under my glans. Since I've been gaining using the pump in the tub despite fluid retention, should I just stick to that?

I planned on adding 10minutes onto my total pump time when gains stop and the added time will probably be pumping outside the tub.

Try pulsed pumping to avoid the edema below your glans. I assume you are referring to a "doughnut". Put it on and pump for five minutes to max. comfort level. Then take it off and do some fire starters and helicopter shakes to "Shake it out". Then pump again for 5 and repeat with shaking it out in between. I go for 15 min.s total in the tube. I found it works better for me than just one long hard pump. It gives your dick time to expand and contract and get a little bigger each time. And it's not as hard on your dick. Just gradually increase the pumped times and maybe add a set (a forth pump session) in time. Enjoy it!

Comment

So I should just keep doing what ive been doing? Although I get edema under glans I've been gaining 1/8" every week. Sometimes it's 1/8" of length, MEG, or BEG. Sometimes all three.

Comment

The bathmate can be used out of the bath and even with air instead of water. The best experience is found in the bath though.
        PEGym APPROVED! The lowest price on the net for bathmate pumps GUARANTEED!

BathPump Pumping Routine- GET STARTED HERE

Comment

Thank you for the responses, I'll just stick to what has been working then.

Comment

Originally posted by BvckWood View Post
            You shouldn't be getting edema tho.

Comment

If it ain't broke don't fix it!

Comment

Originally posted by Yotguy View Post
                You shouldn't be getting edema tho.
                Just a little bit of swelling is fine after a pumping session.

Comment

I don't get edema if I pump outside the tub, but I do if I pump inside the tub. The suction is also tighter. I like pumping inside the tub because I can leave the tune alone. If pumping outside the tub, have to pull the bathmate into my body for an hour.

Not fun.

Nobody can give me a clear reason why edema is so bad and I've been gaining despite having edema build up. It's also helping loosen the skin which was tight from circumcision.

Comment

I don't get edema if I pump outside the tub, but I do if I pump inside the tub. The suction is also tighter. I like pumping inside the tub because I can leave the tune alone. If pumping outside the tub, have to pull the bathmate into my body for an hour.

Not fun.

Nobody can give me a clear reason why edema is so bad and I've been gaining despite having edema build up. It's also helping loosen the skin which was tight from circumcision.
                    If you use it in the shower it should stay sucked to your pubis. If you are having to keep pumping for an hour you must be in air. Try filling it in the shower and pumping it onto yourself. It should hang off you without falling unless you have a really hairy bush? Edema is not necessarily bad. It just looks funny to have your frenulum doughnut. It will go down each time. But if you are getting a lot of edema you are probably over pumping (too long or too high pressure). Less is more.

Comment

I don't shower for an hour long. I shave my pubic hair, and pumping outside the tub means outside the shower aswell.

I use vaseline to keep suction but it's my balls that mess up the suction. Sometimes when I get erect during pumping my balls will get closer to my body, releasing some suction. In the tub my balls will just hang.

And less is not more. I pump full pressure and have gained 3/8" in length, 2/8" in base girth, and 2/8" in midshaft girth in less than a month. If I did less I wouldn't have gained anything.

Comment

I want to try adding the bathmate to my routines, sounds like people are getting some results from it!

Which one do you use? There seems like a lot of them and not sure which i should get? (5.5 erect)
                        START (JAN 18)
                        BPEL = 6.0 EL = 5.5 EG = 4.6

GOALS (JAN 19)
                        BPEL = 7.0 EL = 6.5 EG = 5.5

Comment

Had a better look into it

Would you recommend the hydromax x30 or the bathmate original?
                          START (JAN 18)
                          BPEL = 6.0 EL = 5.5 EG = 4.6

GOALS (JAN 19)
                          BPEL = 7.0 EL = 6.5 EG = 5.5

Comment

I got the x40 because I wanted room to grow. I was 7.5x5.5 when I started using it. If you are smaller I would recommend x20 or x30. Go by your base girth.

Comment

Originally posted by GrowAndShow View Post
                              I want to try adding the bathmate to my routines, sounds like people are getting some results from it!

Which one do you use? There seems like a lot of them and not sure which i should get? (5.5 erect)
                              The Bathmate is easy to use even outside the shower or bath. I bought an X40 which turned out to be the Xtreme, I thought is was the regular one I was getting. The X30 is suitable for men who are up to 7", X40 is suitable for men 7" plus.

Comment

Working...
                              X