Penimaster pro problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penimaster pro problem

Hi everyone! I have a problem with my penimaster pro and currently I can't use it at all, so any help from an experience user would be much appreciated. I bought it a few years ago and used it for a few months. Other than some issues that caused my meatus to swell, I did not have much problems keeping it on for a couple hours at a time.

However, I just dusted it off and tried it again, and my glans will not stay in and slip almost immediately with the slightest tension. Everything is the same since the last time I used it successfully except for the medium sized diaphragm since I don't have any left. I tried to change the rings, use less lube, change the sluice but nada, same thing every time. I thought somehow the large diaphragm might be the problem (although it feels like it would not be the reason since it "pushes" the penis out less than the medium sized ones), and decided to first try without any diaphragm, it slipped again. I tried with the small one, but it causes too much resistance and I can't get it in.

I tested to see if there was any air leak by submerging it in a bowl of water, looking for bubbles (diapragm sucked with the suction hose) and could not see any. But then, I decided to try to "stretch" the small diaphragm by creating suction and leaving it sit for a while. The diaphragm was sucked in like it was supposed to, but after checking it in about 10 minutes, I saw that the diaphragm had returned to its normal state i.e. there was no more vacuum. Is this normal, or is it proof that air is leaking?

I tried to "seal" the valve and tip of the hose with some polymer clay (just had some on the table ), but nothing changed.

Please help

air is leaking
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Thanks for the reply Dangler, I figured. Any suggestions on what I could try? I dont't think I am going to pay 70+ dollars +shipping for a crappy piece of plastic. Actually, I would like to try a noose/comfort strap type to prevent the meatus swelling. So basically modify it with another extender's piece. Any suggestions?

Comment

I never considered Meatus swelling a problem, more of an effect of 'time of use' of the device.

A microscopic scratch, like caused by a fingernail, in the latex can cause an air leak. Now how often you may need to evacuate air, is up to you. Too often is a bother, not too often may be tolerable.

Any point where latex meets plastic, can be suspect, as is any part of the latex surface.

Comment

I already changed the latex parts multiple times, both the sluice and diaphragm. It's not that I can't be bothered with increasing the suction every few minutes, I can't even stay in it for 10 seconds!

Comment

You could try use of a penis pump to get you some "head swell", if you think that might help. I'm out of ideas, given what you have done.

Only this remains:
            Everything is the same since the last time I used it successfully except for the medium sized diaphragm since I don't have any left.

Comment

Pfft... I'll give it a few more tries and post it here if I find a solution, in case anyone else seeks a solution to a similar problem. Thanks Dangler.

Comment

Your welcome. Sometimes solutions are evasive, darn.

Comment

Working...
                X