is it easyer to gain in girth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is it easyer to gain in girth

ok i have a question is it easyer to gain in girth when you use a pump or would you get more gains from doing manuel work .

Depends on the individual. I have yet to use any devices and have gained a bit of girth, especially at the base of my dingaling. Some people gain a good bit from manual exercises while others may need a device to get that added bit in. I don't pump, but I feel like doing squeezes accomplishes about the same amount as pumping.
    Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
    Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
    Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
    http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

ye thats a very good point i think maybe bath mate is the way to go i love my baths and i could have fun time doing it hahah

Comment

Enjoyment is key to gaining. Puts you in the right mindset.
        Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
        Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
        Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
        http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

It's different from person to person, but who's to tell you that pumping might help you gain 0.25", knawmean?
          It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
          Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Just like everyone said, just depends on the person. Ive been doing manuel work for about 40 days and pumping and gained girth but not in huge numbers. Seems to be easier for me to gain length, girth gaining for me is lookin to be pretty tough but hey, name of the game!
            I'm a lean mean PE'ing machine!

Comment

but pumping see im planing on doing that and getting an extender really give it a hard workout . what pump are you using

Comment

Originally posted by karl from ireland View Post
                ok i have a question is it easyer to gain in girth when you use a pump or would you get more gains from doing manuel work .
                If you are up to it clamping will give girth gains but don't rush into clamping until your penis is ready for it
                Starting stats 7/15/05 -FL 3.750"x FG 2.125", (BPEL 5.250" x EG 3.750")

Current Stats: 4/16/10 (BPFL 6.500" x FG 5.625"), ( BPEL 7.825" x EG 6.375")

Goal for 2011 BPEL 9.000" x EG 6.500"
                Some people see things, and say, "Why"
                I dream of things that never were, and say "Why Not"

Dusty

Comment

I have a VACUTECH pump, its the SHIT!!! You will LLLOOVVEEE IT! Not knocking clamping but man, shit scares me! Heard too many horror stories about it.
                  I'm a lean mean PE'ing machine!

Comment

hi dusty big fan of your gains yes im thinking of clamping iv tryed i used my sisters hair bobbing didnt work that well .
                    also so intrested in hanging and i was wondering what sort do you do im useing a sock hanger atm but think i need a change

Comment

cool wats it like did it cost you much man

Comment

Sorry to jack your thread bro but just wondering if it's possible to clamp wearing some sort of wrap under the clamp and if it will do the same thing or not. The clamps I got are just a tad too big for me.

Comment

o i clamped last night i wraped before it and i cut a bit of sock up and put it over my member and tighted it. it took ages to get it tight but was well worth it

Comment

Well, Karl, what do yo mean by "well worth it"? How WAS it man?

Comment

Originally posted by calixto View Post
                              Well, Karl, what do yo mean by "well worth it"? How WAS it man?
                              Yes Karl please do spill the beans!

Comment

Working...
                              X