Pump ? $$ Ebay >>??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pump ? $$ Ebay >>??

Where is a good place to get a pump ? (DRY) Looking for the best price online , Ebay , amazon,etc.. ??
    Do pumps help or hurt EQ ??
    I have tried water pump (Bathmate type) not really impressed .

did u not like bath mate i was going to buy one

Comment

Not even gonna comment on bathmate! Go to www.vacutech.com!!! Best damn pump on the market if you have the money! What I have, Calixto has one too! You will love it.
      I'm a lean mean PE'ing machine!

Comment

I have had good experience with the LA Pump wide mouth cylinder ($89) and Harbor Freight air break pump with gauge and safety valve ($24 or $17 at retail store with coupon).
        Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
        12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by bgstick18 View Post
          Not even gonna comment on bathmate! Go to www.vacutech.com!!! Best damn pump on the market if you have the money! What I have, Calixto has one too! You will love it.
          Agree about the Vacutech ... great pump.

Comment

Originally posted by TechGuy View Post
            Agree about the Vacutech ... great pump.
            Yep, me too! All the way. Bathmate might be good for jerking off in the shower, I hope to try one out real soon. I will report.

Until then though, I think the main thing about vacutech that makes them the best is that you give them your size and they send you a PERFECT cylinder to fit you, and their products come with a PRESSURE GAUGE, which is the MOST important thing.

Comment

Bout to slap mine on right now guys! Pump, pump, pump it up! Gonna pump my friggin weeny up!
              I'm a lean mean PE'ing machine!

Comment

AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Stick you crack me the fuck UP man, hahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Letitride View Post
                  Where is a good place to get a pump ? (DRY) Looking for the best price online , Ebay , amazon,etc.. ??
                  Do pumps help or hurt EQ ??
                  I have tried water pump (Bathmate type) not really impressed .
                  Oh, and I must say, pumping HELPS your EQ, so long as you do not over pump.

Have you seen those late-night commercials for "Pos-T-Vac"? Pumping is the only medicare approved ED treatment!

So all you have to so once you get your pump is to pump for 10-15 minutes, TAKE IT OFF, massage for 3-5 minutes, THEN put it back on and repeat. Do this no more than 5-6 times in one complete pumping session.

Comment

its alot of money for a pump tho aint it

Comment

Well Karl, with pumping, it really does seem to be a "you get what you pay for" kind of thing, so yes, for a "real" pumping experience, which I consider to be 2 things, it will cost between $150-$200 USD. These two major components of pumping are:

1. The pump MUST have a pressure gauge, and you should NEVER exceed 7 mmHg EVER. I NEVER pump at even this level anymore. I like to use 5mmHg if I am really going heavy, and most of the time I use 4mmHg pressure.

2. The cylinder MUST fit properly for 2 reasons. The first reason is pretty simple. If the cylinder is too big, it can and will suck your balls back up inside the cylinder, and IT FUCKING HURTS. I have had this happen several times with $10 cheap cylinders. NOT WORTH IT. The other reason whhy you want the cylinder to fit is because even if you use correct pressure, with a big cylinder, your dick will pump "out" and not "up" meaning your dick's pumped girth will be huge, and even if it gets long too, if the cylinder is to big around, this pumped girth will translate into what bgstick18 and I call "light bulb dick" or "Bulbous dick" for the rest of the day, or until about 10-12 hours go by. It really sucks and during this temporary deformed state, you begin to wonder if your dick will EVER go back to normal, and god forbid you have to pull that shit out at a public urinal. HAHAHA

So yes, I will say this. If you are not willing to spend the money on a good one like vacutech, then just stick with jelqing. Jelqing can produce very similar effects to PROPER pumping, and obviously does WAY MORE for growing a bigger harder penis than pumping.

Believe me, I thought "Oh wow, I can get this cheap pump for only $10 bucks. Well, need I remind you to read the above?

Comment

that was a very very good post. so ok say i but one thats 6 inch long and 5 in girth would i order that size or bit bigger for room to grow . also what webpage did you get yours from this really was a great reply thanks

Comment

Hi guys. I don't normally post here, obviously, but I post on another PE forum and like to look around a bit.

I just wanted to post to say that a lot of people are having good experiences from bathmate, so you might not want to disregard it so quickly. I haven't used a normal air pump before, but people who did have said that the bathmate works a lot better.

I reason for this is basically because of the use of water instead of air. Water does not compress as easily as air, which results in a more consistent vacuum, which means better expansion all around the penis. The warm water also promotes blood flow I believe.

It's true that the bathmate doesn't have a pressure gauge, but the bathmate has a maximum "safe" pressure which there is no way to exceed.

I could post links to a couple of forums where people have been using bathmate, but I don't want to interfere with this one or make it look like I'm trying to advertise or steal users.

Comment

very good pint il take it on board thanks

Comment

I should have one soon, I will be writing a review here on the bathmate once I get it. The pressure control sounds every bit as good as a pressure gauge, so long as it prevents you from over-pumping, but the only real way to gauge this is with a measurement. We shall see.

In the meantime go to Penis Enlargement Vacuum Pumps by VacuTech and they will tell you what to do, and tell you what size you will need.

Length of the cylinder does not matter and its pretty standard to be 9 inches, because it doesn't matter how LONG it gets, just how much GIRTH you force onto your dick in one pumping session.

Comment

Working...
                              X