Vein thrombosis with penis extender

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vein thrombosis with penis extender

I'm unhappy with my dimension ( 5,5 EL , EG 4,7 ) , so i buyed phallosan to get some results ( cuz i'm working from home so i can pull out some hours using it )

The first day i used it only 1 hour , the second 2 hours , the third 4 hours , and something strange happened i saw my dick in erection and i couldn't believe it , it was like so much bigger and fuller so i took the tape to measure it and it was 6 inch , 0,5 inch increase after 3 days , it was just crazy and i was so happy about it !!!!

I couldn't believe it but the day after i got a bulge on one vein on my dick ( like 0,25 inch bulge ) , stopped pe , i waited , waited ,and it went almost all out after two weeks ( ruined my eq , and some pain in erection ) howewer i went to a doctor and he told me to wait another 10 days using some produts that he gave me ....
    I started to use this product and the bulge went completely back like the first day ...

What do you think guys , have anyone had this kind of experience , how much i should wait , it's just pain on my ass this thing , cuz i just wanted to give some time with penis extender and get maybe real 1 inch in 6 months so i can be more confident with girls this summer ( that thing is completely hard when you have a complex about you size ... )

Doctor said is a trombosis of vein , and bring out the mondors desease ...

5.5 inch nbpel or bpel?

Comment

Originally posted by maxymoon View Post
      5.5 inch nbpel or bpel?
      I'm 5,5 inch bel , nbel near 4,5 ( i'm overweight , i'm losing weight now , so this fat should go in the near future )

i would be extremely happy with 6,5 in el and at least 5,2 in girth
      With ultimate goal of 7 inch ( nothing more ) and 5,5 in girth ( or even 6 it would bring my confidence in a scale from 1 to 10 to 1000 ) i would be so happy that i will be start to pick up every girl , even on the street ( i have big social skills , probably cuz i have one year experience in cold selling so i'm not afraid of rejection at all , but i'm afraid of my small member , even if this is not so small but when there is a complex there is and you have to affront it in the best way , and this complex affect my self esteem and the ability with girls ( even if they like me , and i know they are whores , i usually go away for not being embarrassed after it , i lost in this way so fucking many opportunities , maybe over 30 girls ... )

I had this complex from my early age , even at school when changing clothes i was afraid ....

Howewer even the day i had 6 inch i was so happy that i could go to any girl without fear ,it's incredible what a small change on your body , where you have a complex , can do to your confidence ....

I had different complex on my life , from severe acne , to small penis , to now another one a big hair loss in my youth( starting losing hair at 19 , at 20 shaving with electric shaver , at 22 shaving with razors , at 25 i'm completely bald at top ... ) for hair loss there is not a cure , but i'm lucky to have good head shape and i can in a way pull it off , and i have a lot other girls still interested in me , but for my penis there is a cure , it's not a physical cure it's more a mental cure ...

I hope this problem with vein would change so i can start again my journey to bring my life back ...

Comment

I think you added too much 'wearing time' too soon.

Need to allow 3-4 weeks to pass, before increasing time. That will allow your penis to get acclimated to being in traction.
        Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
        Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

but when you read the instruction on phallosan they told you that this is the system to build up the hours , having the force on the lower side of the green bar .... And if i wait 3 - 4 weeks , i will never get to a good 8 hours of wearing per day , where the most gains are ....

Comment

i will never get to a good 8 hours of wearing per day , where the most gains are ....
            This is where you are getting your self & "trombosis of vein" into trouble.

Being in a hurry usually causes problems/injuries.

Comment

so in your experience , how i should go with phallosan ? can you say it to me like a calendar , something like this :
              1 hour per day first two weeks
              2 hour per day the 3 4 week and so on ...
              Is that right ?

Comment

I've never used a Phallosan, so admitting that,

if time allows -
                1 hr twice a day, leave ~ 4hrs between the two sessions
                monitor erection quality/morning wood, to see how you are tolerating this.

75 to 90 minutes weeks 3,4
                monitor erection quality/morning wood, to see how you are tolerating this.

leave time in between any increases, and keep the magnitude of the increases small.

continue research of use of the phallosan product, see how others are using it.
                Good Luck !

Comment

What products did your doctor recommend for your vein?

As Dangler mentioned you are adding too much time too soon. Add less than an hour a day and take breaks as you need them.
                  SizeGenetics | Clinically Proven Penis Extender

Comment

Working...
                  X