Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the correct link for the Phallosan Extender ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the correct link for the Phallosan Extender ???

I went to the "Toolbox" tab (above) and saw that the Phallosan Forte link for PEGYM members is Phalloextender.com

The only other one there is (that seems legitimate) is <link removed>

So I have been debating between these two sites for about a week now. I've been sick with an upper respiratory infection so pretty much everything has been on hold until I get better (PE included).

I've ran some searches and people on various forums seem to say that PhalloExtender is the correct site to order form (Its also the site that is linked to PEGYM).

However, I googled the company that runs the site (Orbisan LTD) and it comes up with "Experts in Manufacturing and Exporting Phallosan Forte and 1 more product. A Supplier on AliBaba".

When I went to the company description it has there Phallosan Forte that is listed on Alibaba.

Most devices listed on AliBaba (despite being similar or the same - depending on what your buying) are knockoffs.

For something like the Phallosan I don't want a knockoff (If I did I could easily find and buy one). I want the real thing.

Can anyone please help me with this? I've posted under the rep section to no avail....
    Last edited by KMWylie; 02-21-2018, 11:35 AM.

If you purchase using the link associated with this site you can't go wrong. It won't cost you any more, you'll be getting the genuine article and this site gets commission from the sale. So, you'll also be helping pay for the upkeep of the site (servers, maintenance and whatnot), which is free to the membership.
    The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

I used the link on this site and got my pf a few days ago. It took a while due to high demand I guess but they gave me 4 extra sleeves. Didn't know until I emailed and asked but got an email right after the order talking about the delay and the extra sleeves. Took about a full 2 weeks to get it.

Comment

Ok. Thanks for the clarification. It just seemed a little sketchy with the manufacturer also selling on Alibaba which is known for counterfeits.

I did see the offer exclusive to PEGYM members with the extra sleeves. Not sure how it works as when you go to checkout it doesn't give any indication but I guess given its a referral link it adds it to your order.

Makes me wonder what the company is that manages the other site.

Comment

Each of these third party websites (mostly male enhancement review sites or otherwise) list the OTHER site as the official Phallosan Website (Phallosan.com NOT PhalloExtender.com which is linked via the toolbox link on this website and came up with the manufacturer having sales on AliBaba - I don't think the manufacturer would be selling a Phallosan on AliBaba).
          <links removed by Admin >
          from the start here thread:
          12) Do NOT post links to outside sites, unless they are purely reference material. If the site you are referring to has items or services for sale or has ANY banner advertising, do NOT post the link. If you have a product or service you are interested in promoting to PEGym members - e-mail Kimberly - kimberly @ semprove.com with details. Anyone found promoting non-approved sites will be banned.
          When I do research on the company that owns/operates the website I get this -
          <removed link>

Its basically a company located in Germany.

Any thoughts on this....someone else has posted in the rep section looking for the correct link...still no response ??
          Dangler
          Senior Administrator
          ☼ Wizard ☼
          White Tiger Award 2015
          Last edited by Dangler; 02-19-2018, 12:26 PM.

Comment

On another site Julian (The Phallosan Rep) uses the link <link removed> to show off articles and videos, NOT the one linked to the toolbox on PEGYM.
            Last edited by KMWylie; 03-01-2018, 09:12 AM.

Comment

Julian is also present on PEGym and posts to this link as user "Phallosan": https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...n-forte-q.html

You can rest assured that Phalloextender.com is a vetted site and that Julian himself is aware of and works with it.
              Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                Julian is also present on PEGym and posts to this link as user "Phallosan": https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...n-forte-q.html

You can rest assured that Phalloextender.com is a vetted site and that Julian himself is aware of and works with it.
                He hasn't been present in any form to answer my queries on the forum or via PM which isn't too supportive.

And I"m not trying to make a big thing out of this...but why support one link to purchase on several other sites....and then promote the usage of another link on this site????????

Comment

Originally posted by Sketch2000 View Post
                  <snipped>
                  And I"m not trying to make a big thing out of this...but why support one link to purchase on several other sites....and then promote the usage of another link on this site????????
                  It is part of the contractual agreement between the two parties. None of which are going to be posted about.
                  Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                  Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
                    It is part of the contractual agreement between the two parties. None of which are going to be posted about.
                    Gotcha...

Comment

However, I still do find it unnerving and bothersome that the "PF Rep" seems to be absent from the forum...especially when they have so much to gain (financially...)

Comment

Phalloextender.com is the official Phallosan Forte site for PEGym members. By using Phalloextender.com, you help keep PEGym running and membership free.

So, please use Phalloextender.com with all of your purchases.
                        Last edited by KMWylie; 02-21-2018, 11:33 AM.
                        Kimberly
                        PEGym.com

Follow us on Twitter! https://twitter.com/pegym

Comment

Re: Alibaba - I can verify that Phalloextender.com (and Phallosan as a manufacturer) does NOT sell on Alibaba. Any manufacturer selling on that site is a knock-off. Only through purchasing through an official site - like Phalloextender.com - can you be sure you're getting a real Phallosan Forte.
                          Kimberly
                          PEGym.com

Follow us on Twitter! https://twitter.com/pegym

Comment

I ordered mine last week through the link here on PEGym and received it in less than a week. So that's where I suggest ordering from.

Comment

Originally posted by chiefontheditty View Post
                              I ordered mine last week through the link here on PEGym and received it in less than a week. So that's where I suggest ordering from.
                              Thank you. How's it working for you thus far?

Comment

Working...
                              X