Quick Extender Pro Optimization and FAQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Extender Pro Optimization and FAQ

Wanted to share some tips for comfort and optimization for using the Quick Extender Pro and also answer questions so feel free to comment!

I recommend using cotton gauze to wrap your burrito with before applying the extender. Here is what I use.

8/23/2020 UPDATE Even better comfort!

Originally posted by Ultimate Burrito View Post
    Here's the best comfort optimization I have been able to create after years of extending. This is basically an infant sock with the sleeve cut off.

[ATTACH]103328[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]103329[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]103330[/ATTACH]
    20180219_210320.jpg

First you want to set up your extender so that it can easily be applied when ready. Check to make sure the noose is properly set up and that all rods are tight.
    20180219_205634.jpg

Next, wrap your burrito with the gauze. Make sure the wrap is snug and covers just behind the glands and about 2 inches wide.
    20180219_205711.jpg

Insert burrito into extender and push the extender into your fat pad so that the springs fully compress. While holding the compression, pull your burrito as far out as comfortable through the noose making sure the gauze is properly located. Then tighten the noose down to secure your burrito. Don't release the tension yet.
    20180219_205840.jpg

Now take the loose ends of the noose and wrap them over the front of the extender and tuck the under the sides of your burrito. This will ensure there will be no slippage of the noose while wearing.
    20180219_205924.jpg

*No curling irons were hurt during the time of this demonstration.
    Ultimate Burrito
    Member of the Month Oct 2017
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by Ultimate Burrito; 08-23-2020, 10:39 AM.
    Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
    Recommended Routine
    2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
    BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Second angle

20180219_205937.jpg
    Recommended Routine
    2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)

Comment

Thanks for sharing Burrito. How well does the gauze stick to the skin? Have you tried self adherant tape (sports wrap)?
      Starting 11/24/17.....01/25/18.............Goal
      BPEL: 7.125"............7.5".....................8.5"
      MSEG: 5.25"...........Didn't Measure.......6.5"

Comment

The gauze doesn't stick at all. I tried self-adheasive before and it was quite uncomfortable. The cotton is much softer and gentler on the skin.
        Recommended Routine

Comment

Really helpful burrito, thank you! I need some cotton gauze myself so I'll invest in one of those cause the pain without some sort of insulation under the glands gets unbearable after a while.
          Starting : BPEL - 6.5" - September 2017

Current : BPEL - 7.25"

Goal : BPEL - 8x6

Comment

Really helpful. I used wet wipes . Maybe is helpful for someone. Excellent treats man. I wrapped behind and part of penis head to not injury.
            31.03.2018 Current BPEL: 6.60'' / 16.9 cm; EG: 5.9'' / 15 cm; FL: 4.7'' / 12 cm; FG: 5.1'' / 13 cm

Comment

My main concern with this is walking around and working etc. without looking like I have a curling iron in my pants.

Seriously, It's one thing if I'm looking like I'm packing a bulge but I have a feeling this thing looks oddly artificial under pants/shorts? With loose pants/shorts how noticeable is it?

Thanks for the awesome thread!

Comment

You want your clothing to be as loose as possible in the groin area and thighs. I suggest try wearing on weekend or around house to get a general feel for how it's going to look. It will be somewhat noticeble regardless. Wearing dark color pants helps. Wearing extender without comfort pad helps also.
                Recommended Routine

Comment

Thanks! When you put it on, do you do so when you're at your flaccid best - say, after PE? Like most guys prolly I vary a lot in flaccid length during the day.

Comment

At bear minimum I always pull my flaccid in different directions to pre stretch before applying extender. You do want to be completely flaccid though. That's critical. If you want, after 30 minutes of extending, take it off and reapply. You should get a much better stretch on the second go.
                    Recommended Routine

Comment

@Ultimate Burrito:

Just saw a video where a guy wears an extender UP - when he pulls up his pants it's almost unnoticeable. Does this work? Have you tried this? It never really occurred to me. Of course, the problem with this is that the suspensory ligament isn't engaged.

Quick Extender's customer service is unresponsive; otoh, that seems pretty much par for the course with these devices.

Do you use only one strap? It's designed to use two, no?

Also, can you purchase extra straps? How long do they last? I assume that the straps and the springs are the only things that need to be replaced periodically?
                      Dr Nemo
                      Member of the Month May 2018
                      Last edited by Dr Nemo; 02-22-2018, 11:00 AM.

Comment

Deleted post sorry.
                        Dr Nemo
                        Member of the Month May 2018
                        Last edited by Dr Nemo; 02-22-2018, 10:32 AM.

Comment

Burrito, i checked your logs and saw you were wearing 8 hours a day. I can barely wear for more than an hour straight and most i can do is 3 or 4 hours total before my penis goes completely numb.

Does this mean i'm doing it wrong or does it take a while for your penis to build up a tolerance?
                          Starting 11/24/17.....01/25/18.............Goal
                          BPEL: 7.125"............7.5".....................8.5"
                          MSEG: 5.25"...........Didn't Measure.......6.5"

Comment

Originally posted by deeze6 View Post
                            Burrito, i checked your logs and saw you were wearing 8 hours a day. I can barely wear for more than an hour straight and most i can do is 3 or 4 hours total before my penis goes completely numb.

Does this mean i'm doing it wrong or does it take a while for your penis to build up a tolerance?
                            I'm a complete newbie; my guess, however, is that you have to slowly work up to longer times. Probably an hour to start is about right.

The other thing is, and it cannot be emphasized enough: everyone is different.

Finally, what I'd do, if I ever get one of these things, is to warm up and stretch and even jelq beforehand so that it's well prepared for the stretch work.

Just my two cents.

Comment

Originally posted by deeze6 View Post

As well as what dick-tator said, usually I wear mine for about 45 minutes to an hour before I take it off for 5 minutes. I do helicopter shakes while keegling and massage (when i remember) to get the blood flowing.
                              Starting : BPEL - 6.5" - September 2017

Current : BPEL - 7.25"

Goal : BPEL - 8x6

Comment

Working...
                              X