Penis Pump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penis Pump

Hi, i`m about to buy penis pump. The problem is I have tight budget and can`t buy something as expensive as Bathmate. I was thinking about air pumps prom Ebay or Aliexpress, as they are the best sites to buy from, in my country. Can anyone recommend cheap but worthy air pump?

What country are you in?
    Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Be careful when you use it if you get one, I tried one and now I can't get it up, I'm hoping that problem fixes its self, I only used it for a minute just to see how it works

Comment

Country doesnt really matter. Gains are what matters I will be extremely careful and already trained manually to prepare for it. Thanks! But which one to buy when there are so many of them?
        Last edited by Foxie; 02-20-2018, 08:46 AM.

Comment

What's your price range for pumps?
          PEGym APPROVED! The lowest price on the net for bathmate pumps GUARANTEED!

BathPump Pumping Routine- GET STARTED HERE

Comment

Originally posted by Foxie View Post
            Country doesnt really matter. Gains are what matters I will be extremely careful and already trained manually to prepare for it. Thanks! But which one to buy when there are so many of them?
            A lot of us use Leluv cylinders with the quick disconnect ($30-$45). But their hand pumps are way over priced! You'll want to order a male quick disconnect piece from Leluv or Vacutech and a Pittsburgh brake bleed kit to save money.

Comment

My budget is very tight. Up to 40 bucks :/

Comment

My budget is very tight. Up to 40 bucks :/
                $40 is just not going to get you a quality setup. With the cylinder, brake bleed kit, and male quick disconnect you can expect to pay upwards of $75 not factoring in the cost of shipping and handling or lube.

What not save your money for a few weeks and buy a quality pump setup you know you will love, instead of risking it on a cheap Chinese pump or Bathmate knockoff.

Comment

Be sure any pump you get comes with a vacuum gauge.
                  Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                  12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                  12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                  01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                  01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                  01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                  Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Can i post links from ebay, so you could tell me is it worth buying?

Comment

Can i post links from ebay, so you could tell me is it worth buying?
                      You can't post links here.

Comment

Understood

Comment

Why are you trying to buy a pump off of ebay? I have told you exactly what you need for a QUALITY pump setup and how much it will cost you. Why would you waste your money on a cheap pump when you know you're going to buy a more expensive one later? You ever hear the expression "Buy once, cry once" or "Buy it nice or buy it twice?" The same goes for pumps, and the brand I'm recommending is the very affordable and well made, about half the cost of other pumps which can be $100-$120 for just the cylinder and about $200 for their setup.

FYI, I have four Leluv cylinders (1.5"x12",1.75"x12",2"x12",2.25"x12") that I bought for less than $200 with S/H.

Comment

Ebay ships to my country, while many american/other sites won`t. That is the problem I see you have Leluv, why not bathmate ( as it is so popular)?

Comment

Ebay ships to my country, while many american/other sites won`t. That is the problem I see you have Leluv, why not bathmate ( as it is so popular)?
                              I asked you what country you were from and you said...

Country doesnt really matter. Gains are what matters...
                              I have two Bathmates, a Goliath and an Xtreme X40.

Comment

Working...
                              X