Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hanging - does larger girth require more weight compared to smaller?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hanging - does larger girth require more weight compared to smaller?

I started hanging 2 months ago. Started with 2lbs, now I am at 6.6lbs. So far I dont feel any fatigue. I am not sore, my stretched and flacid lenth has not changed at all.
    It is recommended that weights should be increased slowly, but what if there is no fatigue? I feel I can hang twice this amount, should I leap forward faster?
    My girth is 6 over the whole length.
    The only result so far is kind of unexpected. After 2 hours of hanging, my erect girth is larger. I did not have tape to measure but it was visually bigger and my GF had problems fit it in her mouth. Anyone experience such effect?

You are progressing too slow. You can add few pounds in a week if not feeling fatigue. 6,6 lbs is still very light weight and won't cause deformation to most guys.

Comment

Trapezius is right, you should be at a much higher weight after 2 months. Don't leap forward fast, just keep adding a couple of pounds per week. Most guys don't start to feel fatigue until they hit around the 8 - 10 pound range.

It's not uncommon to gain girth with hanging. I gained a lot of girth with hanging alone.
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Thread moved to the Penis Devices Forum.
        To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by lordoftorture View Post
          I started hanging 2 months ago. Started with 2lbs, now I am at 6.6lbs. So far I dont feel any fatigue. I am not sore, my stretched and flacid lenth has not changed at all.
          It is recommended that weights should be increased slowly, but what if there is no fatigue? I feel I can hang twice this amount, should I leap forward faster?
          My girth is 6 over the whole length.
          The only result so far is kind of unexpected. After 2 hours of hanging, my erect girth is larger. I did not have tape to measure but it was visually bigger and my GF had problems fit it in her mouth. Anyone experience such effect?
          What type of weight hanging device are you using?
          -Foldus,
          L.G. Hanger,-
          Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
          www.lghangerllc.com
          PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

I use a vacuum hanger. Not the LG. I wanted to test how it is before I spend big bucks. I ordered the Bib first and wasnt for me.

Comment

I upped the weight to 13.2LBS and I have been hanging this weight for one month. One 1h set in the morning and one 1h set in the evenining. Every day, sometimes I miss a session because of work or social events. Sometimes when I finish my set I will do 1-2h hang with 4lbs, one two times I hanged for 3 hours.
              So far no gains. No fatigue. I feel some tenderness in the glans for about an hour after each set and this is it. I get about 0.3 inches in stretched length after each set but it goes away after 30 min.
              I know I am inpatient, but I dont see any indications for progress. Girth came very very easy and fast with pumping alone. I made the most gains in my first months and after that it was EQ catching up to the new girth. I stopped pumping 4 months ago and kept all gains so far.
              What are your thoughts guys? Should I keep ramping up the weight? Should I get an extender and keep it on the whole day?

Comment

Working...
              X