How To Properly Use The Extender

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To Properly Use The Extender

Hi guys! i just got the "Gold Extender" but im not sure how to use it.(don't get a guide),
    so i would like to ask you for a favor, to introduce me to the world of penis extension.

Some tips
    how to wear it,
    how long,
    when,
    do i need to warm up? (i've already read something about that but i'm not sure if i could use it for extender otherwise i don't need it for this kind of enlargment)
    supplements,

i'll appreciate every tip or advice.(i feel sorry for my grammar, not native speaker :-] )
    Attached Files

Check out the thread titled 'Head Swell Revealed' and read the pages of info on their, there's tons of stuff.

I have the same extender as you, been using it for just over a month now.
    To strap in just put it around your dick, the V part on the underside of your base, then connect the other part to the rods, stretch your dick out and fasten the noose so that your dick is secure. You may experience some pinching as strapping in takes much practice to really master. It helps to push the spring loaded part in towards your dick to strap in easier. Once strapped in you can twist the rods to increase the tension or pull to whatever you desire. If your penis isn't very conditioned (haven't finished a newbie routine) then you should definitely start at a low tension and let your dick get used to this device for a couple weeks.

I wear mine as much as possible, in fact, lately rather than wondering when I can wear it, i've been wondering when I can take it off. I wear it to work, and school, I put on a pair of boxer briefs, then regular boxers, then some loose jeans and it's not noticeable. Not everyone recommends wearing it in public though for multiple reasons. I think the biggest reason would be that it will be exposed to harsher 'wear' and could possibly break..which would be a loss of lots of money. I would say shoot for 5+ hours a day though, everyday.

I don't believe a warm up is always necessary, but it is certainly recommended. When I don't get a chance to warm up prior to putting on my extender I am not able to stretch out as far. A couple members on here, including myself do a 'power pull' or 'hour of power' often times after their PE routine, where you wear the extender for 1 hour at an increased tension than you would normally wear, but I you should definitely have a conditioned penis before doing this.

Just look around this forum, the last few weeks there has been lots of questions and answers on extneders.
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-8x6-25-a.html <-- log
    1/1/2010 (7/7/10)
    BPEL: 6.5 +.5
    EG: 5 at mid, 5.25 at base
    FL: 3.5-4.5
    BPFSL: 6.75 +.25
    BPXL: 6.5 +1

Comment

Originally posted by fisch28 View Post
      Check out the thread titled 'Head Swell Revealed' and read the pages of info on their, there's tons of stuff.

I have the same extender as you, been using it for just over a month now.
      To strap in just put it around your dick, the V part on the underside of your base, then connect the other part to the rods, stretch your dick out and fasten the noose so that your dick is secure. You may experience some pinching as strapping in takes much practice to really master. It helps to push the spring loaded part in towards your dick to strap in easier. Once strapped in you can twist the rods to increase the tension or pull to whatever you desire. If your penis isn't very conditioned (haven't finished a newbie routine) then you should definitely start at a low tension and let your dick get used to this device for a couple weeks.

I wear mine as much as possible, in fact, lately rather than wondering when I can wear it, i've been wondering when I can take it off. I wear it to work, and school, I put on a pair of boxer briefs, then regular boxers, then some loose jeans and it's not noticeable. Not everyone recommends wearing it in public though for multiple reasons. I think the biggest reason would be that it will be exposed to harsher 'wear' and could possibly break..which would be a loss of lots of money. I would say shoot for 5+ hours a day though, everyday.

I don't believe a warm up is always necessary, but it is certainly recommended. When I don't get a chance to warm up prior to putting on my extender I am not able to stretch out as far. A couple members on here, including myself do a 'power pull' or 'hour of power' often times after their PE routine, where you wear the extender for 1 hour at an increased tension than you would normally wear, but I you should definitely have a conditioned penis before doing this.

Just look around this forum, the last few weeks there has been lots of questions and answers on extneders.
      This is the most PERFECT post I have seen regarding extenders, especially from a newbie, and yes Fisch, I already gave you rep points for this one, GREAT JOB MAN.

BUT...How in the HELL do you wear this in public, and more so, HOW IN THE HELL DO YOU WEAR ALL THAT FUCKING UNDERWEAR?!?!

Dude, more power to you, but no way would I do that. At home only for me!

Comment

Originally posted by calixto View Post
        This is the most PERFECT post I have seen regarding extenders, especially from a newbie, and yes Fisch, I already gave you rep points for this one, GREAT JOB MAN.

BUT...How in the HELL do you wear this in public, and more so, HOW IN THE HELL DO YOU WEAR ALL THAT FUCKING UNDERWEAR?!?!

Dude, more power to you, but no way would I do that. At home only for me!
        Thanks Cal, I've been doing my research Lol actually just been taking your advice.

Haha, I guess that's just one thing we won't really come together on...but really the only way I'm able to do it is because I WANT A BIGGER DICK! haha that's it.
        1/1/2010 (7/7/10)

Comment

I wear mine in public as well. However, I wear very loose fitting clothing and always wear loose cotton boxers. the only time I have issues is when getting in and out of the car.

Comment

HAHA yeah getting in and out of the car sucks, pretty much any sort of crouching sucks too
            1/1/2010 (7/7/10)

Comment

JUST BE CAREFUL GUYS, ESPECIALLY IN A FRIGGIN' CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

You could possibly REALLY injure your penis. And then what was it worth?

Just, again, be careful, and consider getting QUALITY TIME IN AT HOME, because I KNOW you guys don't have Head-Swells when your out in public with the damn thing on!

Comment

Calixto: why is so important have the "Head-Swells"? i've been trying for almost a week and i can't get it for more that 5 minutes :\\

Comment

Makapusa,

hey man, some people say that head swells are not crucial, so don't worry TOO much, I just think they really help to maximize gains. This is what I have noticed in my almost 4 years using an extender.

Did you check out the> Head Swell Revealed thread?

ALSO, did you notice that in the picture you posted in the first post on this thread, the "cradle" is on upside down? That "notch" in the base of the extender is to give your scrotum some relief. Needs to be facing down.
                  calixto
                  PE Gym Editor
                  PEGym Hero
                  Last edited by calixto; 04-22-2010, 04:36 PM.

Comment

Hey maka, I've been doing this for just over a month and have yet to really master the head swell...in fact I'm almost convinced it's nearly impossible for me, perhaps its just the structure of my veins in my penis. Sorry Cal, I know you've been preaching to me about it and I keep trying but just does not want to keep blood in it. Hopefully you can get it down soon though maka
                    1/1/2010 (7/7/10)

Comment

Ok Fisch, I didn't even think about this, but I am starting to think that I get head-swells because of my VELCRO STRAP that I made myself. This allows me to really cinch it down and I am strapped in VERY tightly. Those rubber straps just slip off too easily.

bgstick18 swears that his Fastsize with the "noose" design gives him great head swells, but he says that he had to add the little piece of a "Baby sock" under the glans before strapping on the extender.

I also use a gauze wrap to protect my frenulum, but I think it really helps with the swell, and definitely would be painful without it.

Do you use a wrap before you strap-in Fisch?

Comment

Calixo: hey man could you make me favor and describe how you have made that "VELCRO STRAP" i would try it. because my extender slip off every two hours at least... and when it's really tide it hurts like hell..

fish: have you gained anything yet ?

Comment

Originally posted by calixto View Post
                          Makapusa,

hey man, some people say that head swells are not crucial, so don't worry TOO much, I just think they really help to maximize gains. This is what I have noticed in my almost 4 years using an extender.

Did you check out the> Head Swell Revealed thread?

ALSO, did you notice that in the picture you posted in the first post on this thread, the "cradle" is on upside down? That "notch" in the base of the extender is to give your scrotum some relief. Needs to be facing down.

Hey calisto, I wonder how much you have gained by using the extender in 4 years? what were your beginning statistics and if you do manual exercises as well?

Comment

Originally posted by makapusa View Post
                            Calixo: hey man could you make me favor and describe how you have made that "VELCRO STRAP" i would try it. because my extender slip off every two hours at least... and when it's really tide it hurts like hell..
                            Go to the "Head Swell Revealed" thread. I posted a link to it in my earlier post on this thread.
                            Originally posted by TATA76 View Post
                            Hey calixto, I wonder how much you have gained by using the extender in 4 years? what were your beginning statistics and if you do manual exercises as well?
                            Well, I was about 6" BPEL, so I have gained about an inch, maybe a tad more. I was very inconsistent at times, but for a solid year I was a trooper when it came to getting my 5 hours in everyday.

Comment

Calixto I have tried wrapping with gauze once, I did the sock thing a few times and also tried theraband...nothing worked with keeping the head swell but did create mire comfort.

Maka- as of now I still have no gains, but I still keep going at this hoping to see gains soon!
                              1/1/2010 (7/7/10)

Comment

Working...
                              X