Questions about pumping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions about pumping

Hello guys. I've started pumping a few months ago and I've been progressing very slowly because I don't wanna lose my EQ, which happened sometimes in the past.
    I started doing only 5 min at 2 hg everyday, and now I'm doing 10 min at 5 hg.

So my question is: what is the next step? should I focus on raising time or hg?
    Also, for experient pumpers: how is your routine today? how much time and hg per day/session? I wanna know it so I can have a perspective about how I should progressively increase my routine.

I want to have pumping as my main PE exercise since it's honestly the only one exercise I enjoy doing. Sometimes I also do jelqs and some stretchings, but I think that pumping is really my thing, and I know that if I have you guys help I can acchieve my goals with it.
    > How I cured my Premature Ejaculation

How have your measurements changed over the time you have been pumping?

I would lean towards more sessions per 24 hr span, versus increasing vacuum or time in cylinder.
    My thinking is cell walls can only withstand so much vacuum, before rupturing.
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Is this an air pump or a water pump?

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
        How have your measurements changed over the time you have been pumping?

I would lean towards more sessions per 24 hr span, versus increasing vacuum or time in cylinder.
        My thinking is cell walls can only withstand so much vacuum, before rupturing.
        I still haven't done formal measurings, since I consider myself still being on a conditioning phase. But I notice that sometimes my penis looks slightly thicker, don't know if this is an EQ thing or something that comes from the pumping.
        So if I'm going to increase the number of daily sessions, does it means my penis doesn't need so much time to recover? Won't it affect my EQ?

Originally posted by BvckWood View Post
        Is this an air pump or a water pump?
        It's an air pump.

Comment

Only you will know what works for you, how many days you work out, rest, ect. I haven't used an air pump so I can't really help you out here.

Comment

Experiment I suppose. If you are still conditioning, only make small changes. Keep a log so you have some history to evaluate things.
            Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
            Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Pump more aggressively if you want more gains. There's a routine to help you https://www.pegym.com/articles/basel...e-more-experts
              PEGym APPROVED! The lowest price on the net for bathmate pumps GUARANTEED!

BathPump Pumping Routine- GET STARTED HERE

Comment

I'd recommend pumping up to 6 or 6.5 hg and then pumping back down to almost zero for 20 seconds then pumping fully back up again. You can take it back down to 5 if it feels a little too tight, I had a lot of success doing this for length believe it or not
                6/19/18: 6.5" BPEL
                currently hanging 9 lbs

Comment

Originally posted by Bulld0ze View Post
                  I'd recommend pumping up to 6 or 6.5 hg and then pumping back down to almost zero for 20 seconds then pumping fully back up again. You can take it back down to 5 if it feels a little too tight, I had a lot of success doing this for length believe it or not
                  Never heard about this exercise before, I'll give it a try. I'm hoping to gain a bit on both length and girth, so it might be helpul.
                  For now, I'll do as Dangler suggested and start doing more daily sessions. I'll do a 10min session and a 3 min, then gradually increase it to two sessions of 10 min. And then once I get there, I'll think about the next step.

Comment

I do not recommend exceeding 5 hg. even when doing pulse pumping as suggested by bulldoze. You should consider increasing time under vacuum to 20 minutes per session and eventually to two sessions per day. You can also add one session a week for 45 minutes at 4 hg.
                    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
                      I do not recommend exceeding 5 hg. even when doing pulse pumping as suggested by bulldoze. You should consider increasing time under vacuum to 20 minutes per session and eventually to two sessions per day. You can also add one session a week for 45 minutes at 4 hg.
                      I've read somewhere that it isn't good doing more than 10 min inside the tube... so you think it's ok if I do it?
                      So my final goal would be doing two sessions of 20 min each, 6 days on 1 off, right?
                      Your gains are just what I want to accomplish (1 inch on both length and girth) and I've read on some other thread that your routine was mostly focused on pumping too. So that's great.

Comment

I have been doing 20 minutes per session for about eight years. I get a slight bit of edema that dissipates over an hour or so.
                        Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                        12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
                          I have been doing 20 minutes per session for about eight years. I get a slight bit of edema that dissipates over an hour or so.
                          Got it. I think I'll try reaching two sessions of 15 min each, then after I feel well conditioned I'll go for two sessions of 20 min.

Comment

I should add that the "quality of seal" at the base of the tube also effected length. I only pumped for a few months I stopped to transition to hanging I'm not happy with my length of 6.25
                            6/19/18: 6.5" BPEL
                            currently hanging 9 lbs

Comment

I think the seal of my tube is just fine. I only have some trouble to make it work if I enter the tube in a total flaccid state, so I just stimulate my penis a bit so I get a 30~50% erection and then I enter the tube and have no problems after that.

Comment

Working...
                              X